Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks/Height don't matter. I know an ugly guy who's getting married.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
MARRIED.

There's your key word there. Married. Not "I know am ugly guy who is in a FWB / Hooks up constantly."

Marriage isn't a real thing nowadays, but that should be known by this point in time. It's for sluts to secure themselves and find someone to 'fix' the shit life they created for themselves. Chad gets prime sluts from puberty (when chad is also underage) all the way till about 25. Then the women became all used up and entitled to beta bucks. Normies should not use marriage as an argument since marriage isn't for good looking men unless they choose it. Most good looking men were in very long term relationships with women who are also good looking.

Better something than nothing...said a normie who never knew.

TheRealChincel said:
Better something than nothing...said a normie who never knew.

Being beta bucks is worse than being incel.

The minute the woman gives you sex, you gotta get the hell out since that means you aren't incel anymore.

Zielony4 said:
Being beta bucks is worse than being incel.

The minute the woman gives you sex, you gotta get the hell out since that means you aren't incel anymore.

what if the guy isnt a beta bucks?

WorldRulerAisha said:
what if the guy isnt a beta bucks?

If he's unemployed/NEET, then sure, my post wouldn't apply then.

My neighbor always tells me that if he got a wife with his looks I could certainly and easily get one too. Told me I'm not going to guarantee you have endless one night stands but you see me and I can say I had a few relationships.

He said I can tell by the way you interact with me you have some social issues.

NYincel said:
My neighbor always tells me that if he got a wife with his looks I could certainly and easily get one too. Told me I'm not going to guarantee you have endless one night stands but you see me and I can say I had a few relationships.

He said I can tell by the way you interact with me you have some social issues.

Lol damn, they sound delusional as hell.

He is most likely cheated on. Then again you live in Poland so there isn't much competition there since most poles are ugly af.

VST said:
He is most likely cheated on. Then again you live in Poland so there isn't much competition there since most poles are ugly af.

I am not Polish. Polish people cannot be incel.

Zielony4 said:
I am not Polish. Polish people cannot be incel.

>I am not Polish
Yet you have a polish username.