Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks/Height do not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Oh wait never mind.

9F65F7FD F5BF 4CB1 AFD4 6D87049D71AC

Wow 5’9? That’s pretty generous nowadays

Why did you block out her name? You didn't need to do that

Yes and pigs snort and cows chew cud. And?

Tell me something I don't know

The thing that makes this all the worse, is the fact that this tweet got 30,000 likes and a good ratio.

The desensitization of the diminutive position people are forcing ugly men into, will eventually evolve into genocide against us of an unprecedented scale. Heed my words, the future can be foretold in the signs pewpew.

The thing that makes this all the worse, is the fact that this tweet got 30,000 likes and a good ratio.

The desensitization of the diminutive position people are forcing ugly men into, will eventually evolve into genocide against us of an unprecedented scale. Heed my words, the future can be foretold in the signs pewpew.
We need to arm ourselves and gymaxx, i won't fall without a fight.

Reminder that foids literally want manlets dead

Last edited:
Almost 30k likes

If you are a foid they don’t

Beyond over at this time

Almost got me

Wow 5’9? That’s pretty generous nowadays
Probably because she knows that saying 6' would be triggering for most manlets and she can get harrassed by a few, but by saying 5'9 she gains the laughs of all foids that agree with her and a vast majority of bluepilled normies that are 5'9 or above. If she's saying that so openly in Twitter she probably only fucks >6', jfl at the bluepillied cucks that are 5'9 and got lifefueled by her :feelskek:

Probably because she knows that saying 6' would be triggering for most manlets and she can get harrassed by a few, but by saying 5'9 she gains the laughs of all foids that agree with her and a vast majority of bluepilled normies that are 5'9 or above. If she's saying that so openly in Twitter she probably only fucks >6', jfl at the bluepillied cucks that are 5'9 and got lifefueled by her :feelskek:
tbh.

Under 6 foot is gross for women

Brutal heightpill, foids would gladly filter out all sub-8 men under 6ft if they could.