Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looks Chart (Needs Work/Different Versions)

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
So before you look at the chart and pick it apart, i'd like to make some clarifications. Firstly the chart is only using males of predominantly European descent, I would appreciate multiracial versions, or other standalone racial versions for other races. The 5/10 face is a generated average European male face, I extensively went on lookisms, and other trustworthy sources, and the only faces I can genuinely say might not fit the bill is the 4/10, 8/10, and 9/10. Those definitely need work, but the rest are relatively correct, if you disagree, you are wrong :feelsbaton:, but i'll fully admit the 3 I mentioned need work/replacements. Keep in mind the ratings are meant to be solid numbers. In other words no 9.5's, no 6.3s, each picture is meant to be a manifestation of true 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, etc.
Getting started

Im a 2.5 according to this chart, seems correct except rating Lachowski a 7

Im a 2.5 according to this chart, seems correct except rating Lachowski a 7
Lookisms, aswell as a lot of other places that don't overrate, seem to give a consensus that he's a solid 7.0

Lookisms, aswell as a lot of other places that don't overrate, seem to give a consensus that he's a solid 7.0

THats because all of them are homos who believe into masc or death theory, lachowski is an 8/10 pretty boy, young Zac Efron is a chadline/7

THats because all of them are homos who believe into masc or death theory, lachowski is an 8/10 pretty boy, young Zac Efron is a chadline/7
Honestly, i'd have to agree with lookisms on this, I don't think you can surpass the 7's as a prettyboy, that doesn't mean prettyboys don't get preferential treatment in some contexts, female attraction can lean in the prettyboy direction under certain circumstances, but i'd say in the grand scheme of things it banks to be more like the guy currently in the 9/10 slot.

This is the best chart I’ve ever seen.

Putting Lakowski in the 7 range is legit. His face is good, but he lacks the masculine features to be a Chad.

If this chart went multi racial, sub5 would be filled with deathnics

Tbh white and ethnics should have different charts

there is something wrong with this chart 6 mogs 5 into oblivion and its only 1 point up

Honestly, i'd have to agree with lookisms on this, I don't think you can surpass the 7's as a prettyboy, that doesn't mean prettyboys don't get preferential treatment in some contexts, female attraction can lean in the prettyboy direction under certain circumstances, but i'd say in the grand scheme of things it banks to be more like the guy currently in the 9/10 slot.

Understandable, if you rate him any higher than a 7 that would mean that you are a volcel larp because you mog him and we cant have that

What cope? I’m a 2.5 in this chart. My lookmatch - considering foid’s absurd standards - is a disabled foid with acnescars and yellow teeth.

I would sacrifice 20k infants to Moloch to be a 7/10 prettyboy idolized by teens.

7/10 is too femenine only teenager foids below 15 play the Justin Bieber/girlish south korean game

Also could Jason Momoa be 10/10? he mogs to oblivion a lot of chads too

JFL at @Weed as a 6. It fits him well.

But I think Lakowski is more than a 7.

Also I think that's way too focused on body. Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muscles, it should show faces only. Or, if you really want to feature bodies, naturally big and good framed guys instead of gymfags.

Understandable, if you rate him any higher than a 7 that would mean that you are a volcel larp because you mog him and we cant have that
>because you mog him
JFL, i'm 5'5, i'll never mog him, even if I looksmaxx.

terrible chart. Literal male supermodels are getting rated a 7 or 8 rofl.

terrible chart. Literal male supermodels are getting rated a 7 or 8 rofl.
You don't have to be a 10 to be a model, that's a myth. I've even seen 5/10 models, for girls its even worse.

I'd say 7, 8 and 9 are all actually 9s in girls eyes.

Cope ratings, inaccurate as fuck
This is the best chart I’ve ever seen.

Putting Lakowski in the 7 range is legit. His face is good, but he lacks the masculine features to be a Chad.
Cope, he has perfect balance.
You don't have to be a 10 to be a model, that's a myth. I've even seen 5/10 models, for girls its even worse.
He's not only a model, he is a fucking supermodel.. Dude what are you talking about jfl tbhthb 0.50% genetics right there He also heightmogs Sean O Pry very hard

Last edited:
not the most sperg inducing looks scale ive ever seen so ill give you that. my criticism would be to swap around o'pry and no9. also id say chico is an 8 because i think 8 is peak for pretty boys.

as for 10s these guys are in for a shout:

332904-500w.jpg
d0aa9a1bfc2d57bc1f0be42de3d41caa.jpg
Rob+Evans+MOBO+Awards+London+X-X0hm2tm-Ml.jpg

If that's a 4 I am 3

6 mogs 5 too much for only being 1 point difference

I agree with Francisco Lachowski being a 7, but not with Sean O'pry being higher than Francisco, let alone the other guy. Sean is a 6.5.

4 looks pretty good tbh.

Prime Chico is a 9

I guess I’m a 4.5-5 going by this then.

These rating charts always confuse me tbh. Too subjective for the sperg brain.

doesnt 6 get messages from asian girls complimenting him?

LMAO at the fact that you put @Weed on here.

lmao 7,8,9 are all chads

He's not only a model, he is a fucking supermodel.. Dude what are you talking about jfl tbhthb 0.50% genetics right there He also heightmogs Sean O Pry very hard
Point still stands

So before you look at the chart and pick it apart, i'd like to make some clarifications. Firstly the chart is only using males of predominantly European descent, I would appreciate multiracial versions, or other standalone racial versions for other races. The 5/10 face is a generated average European male face, I extensively went on lookisms, and other trustworthy sources, and the only faces I can genuinely say might not fit the bill is the 4/10, 8/10, and 9/10. Those definitely need work, but the rest are relatively correct, if you disagree, you are wrong :feelsbaton:, but i'll fully admit the 3 I mentioned need work/replacements. Keep in mind the ratings are meant to be solid numbers. In other words no 9.5's, no 6.3s, each picture is meant to be a manifestation of true 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, etc.
View attachment 81670
2 mogs 3.

There is too much of a gap between 4 and 5...