Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks at this Vietnamese foid's tiktok account I found.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
They are apparently also the main reason why the outmarriage imbalance between South Korea and SEA had been narrowing.

Also I think theirs is the only chink country who's population is increasing instead of decreasing

I wonder why they do better than others? :waitwhat: What's so unique about them?

Ban all foids from using social media.

It's so fucking annoying jfl, asian accent subhuman af. At least curry accent is funny and laughs, asian accent is just irritating and makes you want to sock them in the face
I never thought of it, but youre right, the vietnamese accent is so cringe, pajeets at least give you a good laugh

"FACK YOU BLOODY BENCHO MOTHER YAR"

Asian women are the short balding Indian janitors of women. They obsessively chase White men at a 100:1 ratio with zero regard for optics. They just get away with it by dint of being women, and when they succeed and consummate, they pump out genetically cursed mutt children.
Even indian women with hairy armpits still look more beautiful than chinkchong foids

View: https://www.facebook.com/reel/1003944624540759

It's one of the most cucked, are you stupid? They literally bootlick of Americans who committed dreadful rapes and mass murders against them like the My Lai massacre
The reason they suck the cock of america despite the mass rape and mass murder is because of genetics. That's why white people are so easily able to get away with all the evil they do, because inferior shitskins will ALWAYS forgive whites because they are too mesmorized by the SHEER GAP in genetic superiority.

This is also why Arabs are the least tolerant of white peoples' bullshit, since we dont suck of whites the way these jungle gooks do. It's funny you mention the mass rapes by white american men as if that wasn't something those brown whores enjoyed.