Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks are everything.

giveup

giveup

I don't have a personality
★★★
When people say "looks aren't everything", they're either being sarcastic or coping. What they actually mean is "looks are everything".

Water is wet, sky is blue, niggers are black.

Looks are everything except for

People who say "looks aren't everything" are often good looking, so they never experience discrimination because of their looks.

water recording GIF by ADWEEK

When people say "looks aren't everything", they're either being sarcastic or coping. What they actually mean is "looks are everything".
water

I have seen people say even on this site "ThE wAy YoU AcT cAn MaKe YoU aN iNcEl"

People who say "looks aren't everything" are often good looking, so they never experience discrimination because of their looks.
Just like the people who say "money isn't everything" are oftenly very rich anyway.

So why the fuck do so many people here blame autism as the cause of inceldom? Only ugliness can cause it.

So why the fuck do so many people here blame autism as the cause of inceldom? Only ugliness can cause it.
they are dumb that is why

it is just another form of the pERsonality cope

Attractive people live life on tutorial mode.

Can verify. Confronted this foid I go to school with as she vented about her breaking up with her douche canoe boyfriend for the octillionth time. Told her outright that the guy sounded like a wuss. She just goes "hes hawwwt"

Are foids fucking serious?

I won't be extreme and say it's everything but normies sure like to downplay or severely dilute it's importance.

Also height

I have seen people say even on this site "ThE wAy YoU AcT cAn MaKe YoU aN iNcEl"
Then theres the notion of just be yourself, Which one is it normies?