Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks are everything. If you truly want your situation to change...

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Keep an eye on the latest and greatest advances in biomedical engineering as well as material science and engineering.

Who knows. In the next decade, we might have a better understanding and techniques of being able to construct soft tissue to adjust and accommodate for major bone changes along with actual technology to modify bone and move facial muscles around.

Currently, cosmetic surgeries are piss poor. Almost useless and insanely expensive.

That's because of the lack of demand being pushed by incels. But if we actually invest in that and expedite research in that front, then there is potential.

Biomedical engineering is an incredibly fresh field. Only actually a serious industry for the last 2 decades and its only growing in prominence.

IMO black pill should be this. Black pill is at the basis that looks are everything. So we should invest in those technologies. Not autistic shitposting on the internet.

To some of the early 20scels, imagine if there are breakthroughs in this with commercial viability in a decade.

If you're good looking in your early 30s, you should do fine. With prime women and women also in their 30s. The 'muh lack of social skills till then' is cope.

Yeah, most incels are too depressed/stupid to realize that Chad's reign will soon be at an end due to tech progress

Redditors reading this be like "it's a neckbeard's dream" but it's true tho, progress is accelerating in bio engineering -- maybe neckbeards will inherit the earth after all?

When beauty can be artificially manufactured at low cost, natural Chads won't have a lot of value left

Same way "real" diamonds are on the way out.

Fontaine said:

Eh not really since "real" diamonds still are impossible to manufacture with the specific grooves and impurities that make them what they are.

Industrial diamonds are actually cheap to make (relatively).

But no fucking joke. If we have massive breakthroughs in plastic surgery tech, looks won't matter.

The personality meme will be real. Looks will be equalized and people will actually date for personality since everyone will be sexually attractive to everyone anyways.

My bad for diamonds, you're right. But you understand what I meant.

I've always thought myself that the only serious solution to lookism is not social, but technological; an un-randomization of the DNA lottery/a strong improvement in PS.

We probably won't see it in our lifetime but we can die happily knowing that one of the greatest injustices in this universe will probably disappear someday.

Fontaine said:
My bad for diamonds, you're right. But you understand what I meant.

I've always thought myself that the only serious solution to lookism is not social, but technological; an un-randomization of the DNA lottery/a strong improvement in PS.

We probably won't see it in our lifetime but we can die happily knowing that one of the greatest injustices in this universe will probably disappear someday.

CRISPR (gene editing) is actually coming up only in the next few years. But it won't be mainstream in our lifetimes.

No, but the plastic surgery idea is very real with STEM cell research and what not. I'd say a decade is very optimistic, but 2 decades is doable.

Yeah, yeah, 20scels will be in their 40s. But these same men will have a chance. When you're good looking, previous experience doesn't matter.

Yeah about diamonds, sex will be normal things that everyone does without struggling and there won't be much value for it when it comes at ease for everyone. It might be something that everyone does normally for fun and the hypermachoism in American society will die down most probably.

I will genuinely be happy when personality will be the only thing that matters. Then the world would be a better place. You won't have bullies picking on short boys or guys with little or no chin or bug eyes etc. Everyone would be attractive and people would be picked on for being a douche or unmotivated etc instead.

NekoStance said:
greatest fallacy that exists amongst incels

Cope.

Looks determine your social circle, your life. Not just effective in the sexual market.

truecel23 said:
Cope.

Looks determine your social circle, your life. Not just effective in the sexual market.

if you have looks, but are lacking in personality (yes I said personality) you are fucked

looks are not everything

Women will smell the unfitness through the 21st century enhanced veneer

NekoStance said:
if you have looks, but are lacking in personality (yes I said personality) you are fucked

looks are not everything

Many studies have proven that your looks determine how other people interpret your personality.

When you look good, everything you say and do is positively interpreted.

If you are 7+ and incel, you are volcel

Social anxiety can be fixed extremely easily, just kill off your ego completely. Learn to accept rejection. You won't fear rejections anymore if your ego is already dead. Doesn't take a genius to figure this out, but for some reason some idiots never do. Every shy person I've met in my life was actually a narcissist.

Social skills are easy to acquire if you're good-looking and put in the effort.

I strongly dislike 7+ mentalcels. They're spoiling the goods they have received.

Fontaine said:
If you are 7+ and incel, you are volcel

Social anxiety can be fixed extremely easily, just kill off your ego completely. Learn to accept rejection. You won't fear rejections anymore if your ego is already dead. Doesn't take a genius to figure this out, but for some reason some idiots never do. Every shy person I've met in my life was actually a narcissist.

Social skills are easy to acquire if you're good-looking and put in the effort.

I strongly dislike 7+ mentalcels. They're spoiling the goods they have received.

More like "mentalcel."

Mostly dumbasses overly conscious that they don't have perfect faces.

I don't have social anxiety though. I'm just not good looking.

Likewise, good looking Indian/Chinese etc guys who yell "I'm a currycel/ricecel." Its over.

When you're good looking, the race barrier is basically nonexistent. But I feel for actual currycels and ricecels though. 

I hate 6/10 mentalcels too. They also have a chance at doing okish with women. Its wasted potential.

I also dislike fatcels with good bone structure underneath. Also wasted potential.

truecel23 said:
I also dislike fatcels with good bone structure underneath. Also wasted potential

you'd hate me, then

universallyabhorred said:
This is major cope.

Lol its hope. Not cope. Technology is technology. Not "feelz."

True, finally some of the people here take`s sense.

Technology was always an ally of the Weak, the problem is that when that kind of facial modification come`s out it will be only accesible to the middle class in like 30 years after, we can`t WAIT that long, that`s why spreading the blackpill and growing our numbers is so important.

I'd never get surgery to change the way I look. Chances of it becoming botched, or you not liking yourself afterward, or becoming detached because you changed, or becoming fixated on the next problem on your long list of them, etc etc.

Unbearable2woman said:
True, finally some of the people here take`s sense.

Technology was always an ally of the Weak, the problem is that when that kind of facial modification come`s out it will be only accesible to the middle class in like 30 years after, we can`t WAIT that long, that`s why spreading the blackpill and growing our numbers is so important.

It won't be accessible only to the rich. Maybe upper middle class. But yeah, hard to access.

Most incels would probably need like 50k of procedures when that comes out. But there will without a doubt be really good financing options. If the holy grail of plastic surgery comes, everyone will be at least considering it.

QuantumDummy said:
I'd never get surgery to change the way I look. Chances of it becoming botched, or you not liking yourself afterward, or becoming detached because you changed, or becoming fixated on the next problem on your long list of them, etc etc.

The "chances of it being botched" won't be as much of an issue as long as we are able to manipulate soft tissue much better in the future and even heal scars.

Also no. The "fixated" is bullshit.

truecel23 said:
More like "mentalcel."

Mostly dumbasses overly conscious that they don't have perfect faces.

I don't have social anxiety though. I'm just not good looking.

Likewise, good looking Indian/Chinese etc guys who yell "I'm a currycel/ricecel." Its over.

When you're good looking, the race barrier is basically nonexistent. But I feel for actual currycels and ricecels though. 

I hate 6/10 mentalcels too. They also have a chance at doing okish with women. Its wasted potential.

I also dislike fatcels with good bone structure underneath. Also wasted potential.

your post here, you just agreed with me, that looks aren't everything

thanks

Fontaine said:
Yeah, most incels are too depressed/stupid to realize that Chad's reign will soon be at an end due to tech progress

Redditors reading this be like "it's a neckbeard's dream" but it's true tho, progress is accelerating in bio engineering -- maybe neckbeards will inherit the earth after all?

When beauty can be artificially manufactured at low cost, natural Chads won't have a lot of value left

Plastic surgery, gene therapy, all part of the future. Virtual reality too. Whether you're online in the house or outside, you won't know what you're fucking. Makeup will have been only the seminal tool in a world of catfishing realism.

And yeah, makeup is fucking deception and catfishing.

truecel23 said:
It won't be accessible only to the rich. Maybe upper middle class. But yeah, hard to access.

Most incels would probably need like 50k of procedures when that comes out. But there will without a doubt be really good financing options. If the holy grail of plastic surgery comes, everyone will be at least considering it.

The "chances of it being botched" won't be as much of an issue as long as we are able to manipulate soft tissue much better in the future and even heal scars.

Also no. The "fixated" is bullshit.

Yea that's possible and a fair assumption, but by that time I'll be what, in my 40's or even older, it won't matter anymore. I'll be too far gone mentally. 

Becoming fixated and wanting to correct my other problems is definitely not bullshit. You think I'd be satisfied after fixing my terrible nose? Maybe for a little while yea, then it's on to my ears that stick out. 

Then my big eyes, my uneven jaw length. Top that off with having a small dick. It's pointless in my case, not worth the possible complications, money, or effort.

NekoStance said:
your post here, you just agreed with me, that looks aren't everything

thanks

Most people on this site aren't mentalcels. Most people here ARE ugly which is what is holding us back.

Many people could vouch for just from what people said in this website that I don't talk like I'm mentally unstable and even in real life.

Its just that I have an unfortunate combination of genetic features and qualities which is the limiting factor.

Its a 2 step process.

Step 1: physically attract them

Step 2: bond with them personality wise.

You can't have step 2 make up for step 1. But sometimes you can allow step 1 to make up for step 2, even.

QuantumDummy said:
Yea that's possible and a fair assumption, but by that time I'll be what, in my 40's or even older, it won't matter anymore. I'll be too far gone mentally. 

Becoming fixated and wanting to correct my other problems is definitely not bullshit. You think I'd be satisfied after fixing my terrible nose? Maybe for a little while yea, then it's on to my ears that stick out. 

Then my big eyes, my uneven jaw length. Top that off with having a small penis. It's pointless in my case, not worth the possible complications, money, or effort.

Mentally yeah. I'll also probably be in my 40s. So I'll be mentally fucked too. But if it really is effective honestly there could be an oasis then which would revive years of mental damage.

Lol, I wish just my nose was the problem.

Yeah. I don't know why people yell about the "muh fixating." Its a natural human thing to want to problem-solve. We humans are distinct from other species in this way. And we are.

Its fair to deduce logically that if looks are holding someone back, fix the god damn looks.

Ironically normies tell the "shower, lift, haircut" stuff. Isn't that "improving looks?" Why are they against plastic surgery then? It IS self improvement.

truecel23 said:
Most people on this site aren't mentalcels. Most people here ARE ugly which is what is holding us back.

Many people could vouch for just from what people said in this website that I don't talk like I'm mentally unstable and even in real life.

Its just that I have an unfortunate combination of genetic features and qualities which is the limiting factor.

Its a 2 step process.

Step 1: physically attract them

Step 2: bond with them personality wise.

You can't have step 2 make up for step 1. But sometimes you can allow step 1 to make up for step 2, even.

Mentally yeah. I'll also probably be in my 40s. So I'll be mentally fucked too. But if it really is effective honestly there could be an oasis then which would revive years of mental damage.

Lol, I wish just my nose was the problem.

Yeah. I don't know why people yell about the "muh fixating." Its a natural human thing to want to problem-solve. We humans are distinct from other species in this way. And we are.

Its fair to deduce logically that if looks are holding someone back, fix the god damn looks.

Ironically normies tell the "shower, lift, haircut" stuff. Isn't that "improving looks?" Why are they against plastic surgery then? It IS self improvement.

That's entirely possible although not a road I see myself going down.

I also wish I only had one problem, because if I did than I might actually consider surgery as an option. 

I understand and that's a fair point, humans solve problems. You know what normies would say? That they're not actually problems and you should learn to love yourself for who you are. Sure, as soon I find someone that can love me for who I am, I'll be right on my way. 

I always shower, never have bad breath, usually cut my hair short, and even keep my lower region clean and trimmed. I do it for myself, I guess. It's more about efficiency (don't have to dry hair for a long time, less shampoo, smells better down there). 

I don't judge people, especially incels, that want to improve themselves through plastic surgery. It's just not my thing.

QuantumDummy said:
That's entirely possible although not a road I see myself going down.

I also wish I only had one problem, because if I did than I might actually consider surgery as an option. 

I understand and that's a fair point, humans solve problems. You know what normies would say? That they're not actually problems and you should learn to love yourself for who you are. Sure, as soon I find someone that can love me for who I am, I'll be right on my way. 

I always shower, never have bad breath, usually cut my hair short, and even keep my lower region clean and trimmed. I do it for myself, I guess. It's more about efficiency (don't have to dry hair for a long time, less shampoo, smells better down there). 

I don't judge people, especially incels, that want to improve themselves through plastic surgery. It's just not my thing.

The "showering" part is downright insulting and makes ridiculous assumptions about us. And its logically incorrect too. If someone wants something really bad, wouldn't they try to fix things that they can change even if they can't fix everything?

Normies can't just logic.

Also hang in there brother. Maybe even in a decade could plastic surgery be better. 30s is NOT old as long as you are good looking. Honestly nothing is "too old."

And I think that if better plastic surgery tech comes (via manipulating STEM cells to generate soft tissue etc), it can also be used to increase your life span and aging would be slowed down literally physically.

How the hell is this "blackpill of the day?"

It's a ridiculous hope. Most of what makes one incel couldn't ever be treated very effectively or safely [e.g. bad skull dimensions, bad height, ethnic etc.].

not_here_4_points said:
How the hell is this "blackpill of the day?"

It's a ridiculous hope. Most of what makes one incel couldn't ever be treated very effectively or safely [e.g. bad skull dimensions, bad height, ethnic etc.].

I've addressed the height + ethnicity part elsewhere.

Those are all excuses and cope for not having a good looking face.

truecel23 said:
I've addressed the height + ethnicity part elsewhere.

Those are all excuses and cope for not having a good looking face.

They aren't. All factors matter. One face may be passable for someone 6' but not someone 5' 6."

This is still bluepill thinking. You are assuming that looks should be everything. This is false. The fact is that femoids are outdated.

50% of femoids should be genetically engineered to prefer intelligence over looks. Hyperintelligent people like Newton and Einstein were not Chads. Some people with extremely high IQ are even autistic. Its those types of high IQ men who are responsible for most of the significant scientific and technological breakthroughs that will drive civilization forward. They should have more opportunities to reproduce.

Trying to conform to femoids shitty standards is bluepill beta shit. Instead if research money should be funneled anywhere, it should be to modify their mating preferences.

Having a NW1 hairline or chiseled jaw does jack shit. It's worthless compared to curing cancer or inventing a working fusion reactor.

BlackPillDealer said:
This is still bluepill thinking. You are assuming that looks should be everything. This is false. The fact is that femoids are outdated.

50% of femoids should be genetically engineered to prefer intelligence over looks. Hyperintelligent people like Newton and Einstein were not Chads. Some people with extremely high IQ are even autistic. Its those types of high IQ men who are responsible for most of the significant scientific and technological breakthroughs that will drive civilization forward. They should have more opportunities to reproduce.

Trying to conform to femoids shitty standards is bluepill beta shit. Instead if research money should be funneled anywhere, it should be to modify their mating preferences.

Having a NW1 hairline or chiseled jaw does jack shit. It's worthless compared to curing cancer or inventing a working fusion reactor.

It isn't solely cosmetic (those advancements).

You know there are some unfortunate people suffering from being burn victims, acid attacks, or losing half of their skulls, no? Currently the development is for reconstructive intent. Its not just cosmetic. But it won't be long till you will see that tech go to cosmetic purposes.

Stop shitposting and circlejerking.

truecel23 said:
It isn't solely cosmetic (those advancements).

You know there are some unfortunate people suffering from being burn victims, acid attacks, or losing half of their skulls, no? Currently the development is for reconstructive intent. Its not just cosmetic. But it won't be long till you will see that tech go to cosmetic purposes.

Stop shitposting and circlejerking.

More bluepill thinking. The core problem is not cosmetic. The problem is not that some guys are physically unaesthetic. The problem is the internal biological reward systems of both men and women, but women in particular.

These are the things that produce "lookism" and with technologies like CRISPR and more research into DNA and how it influences these systems they can be changed.

I mean right now most women in the world would value some random dumbshit Chad on the Big Brother reality TV show more than Albert Einstein. There is something inherently wrong with that.

I'm poor I couldnt care less

BlackPillDealer said:
More bluepill thinking. The core problem is not cosmetic. The problem is not that some guys are physically unaesthetic. The problem is the internal biological reward systems of both men and women, but women in particular.

These are the things that produce "lookism" and with technologies like CRISPR and more research into DNA and how it influences these systems they can be changed.

I mean right now most women in the world would value some random dumbshit Chad on the Big Brother reality TV show more than Albert Einstein. There is something inherently wrong with that.

>cosmetic

>physically unaesthetic

Except they are the same thing? People being physically unaesthetic is a cosmetic problem?

CRISPR and DNA modification will be the future. But cosmetic surgeries will also improve as a byproduct of reconstructive surgery. Remember that even when designer babies get born they can still be burned or have major damage from accidents. The research from that front won't go. 

Chad will always be valued. But actually intellect will be king once everyone is good looking.

truecel23 said:
>cosmetic

>physically unaesthetic

Except they are the same thing? People being physically unaesthetic is a cosmetic problem?

Read that again, I said neither of those are the problem.

truecel23 said:
Chad will always be valued. But actually intellect will be king once everyone is good looking.

Once we're able to mold bodies in such a way, it's not a leap that we would be enhancing intelligence.

What then will be the metric?

BlackPillDealer said:
Read that again, I said neither of those are the problem.

You can't reprogram evolution though. The genetic engineering won't be able to change human mentality as such. The core human mentality.

truecel23 said:
You can't reprogram evolution though. The genetic engineering won't be able to change human mentality as such. The core human mentality.

I have no idea what genetic engineering will eventually be able to do.

A Good Friend said:
Once we're able to mold bodies in such a way, it's not a leap that we would be enhancing intelligence.

Then we wouldn't be human.

truecel23 said:
A Good Friend said:
Then we wouldn't be human.

Which is why living in anticipation of the bleeding edge catching up with our needs and wants is kinda pointless if those needs and wants shift as well. We already have a digital incursion into our lives filling voids. Maybe in the near future, whatever form that incursion takes will make you give two fucks about looks.

Best case scenario, I admit

A Good Friend said:
Which is why living in anticipation of the bleeding edge catching up with our needs and wants is kinda pointless if those needs and wants shift as well. We already have a digital incursion into our lives filling voids. Maybe in the near future, whatever form that incursion takes will make you give two fucks about looks.

Best case scenario, I admit

Regardless, the only option we have relative to us is to have full flexibility cosmetic surgery wise. And it will happen and will be fueled by advances in reconstructive surgery.

BlackPillDealer said:
I have no idea what genetic engineering will eventually be able to do.

Its not what sci-fi movies want us to believe.