Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOOKISM ON GTAV (LIVING UGLY IS HELL)

M

Mentalcelsuicel

Banned
-
So I was playing gta v Like what I do all the time cuz obviously I don’t have a social life 
I was with a girl in the same server she was 19 years old (Knew that from her account bio on Xbox life) I plugged the mic and started talking to her we raced cars and played a lot of modes together We literally spent like 3 hours gaming like nerds Then she got tired and got offline she messaged me If I have any social media I said no (because Obviously incels don’t have social life) 
She got me to download Snapchat And she added me I was scared Af I hoped that she was ugly too so we relate or something she sent a snap of her and she literally was blonde fat white girl ) I sent her a pic and everything went wrong she deleted me from Snapchat without saying a word and when I asked on xbox live why she did this she blocked me on xbox too god living with an ugly face is fucking hell

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn977W9HjWM[/video]

What happened to the text?

Brutal though.

OP is too low IQ to properly format a post.

DWhy is the text is fucking scuffed lmao What’s wrong?

Why is the text so scuffed what’s wrong??

I assume females are just ten year old boys.

Why did you bother OP. That's what you get

There is no escape when you are ugli

Jfl at the hope u had

Just ldar

SMH at playing with FHOs. My GTA crew had a token FHO there, I never spoke to her, nor her me.

Now I just run solo 'public' sessions to make $360K an hour by setting my MTU to 700 (PS4).

Mentalcelsuicel said:
Why is the text so scuffed what’s wrong??
not sure. fixed it though.

sorry about your experience.

BlackPill47 said:
SMH at playing with FHOs. My GTA crew had a token FHO there, I never spoke to her, nor her me.

Now I just run solo 'public' sessions to make $360K an hour by setting my MTU to 700 (PS4).

Gotta admit it gta is cope.

Don't bother about landwhales, they're the pickiest and worst personality creatures I've seen. Move on bud.

Mentalcelsuicel said:
Gotta admit it gta is cope.
Still a good distraction for LDARing though. I can spend a few hours a day on it, but not much more. The Doomsday Heist a couple of months back was great, but waiting in empty lobbies dealing with low-ranked randoms in easily failable missions was tough and my crew are too busy running freemode sales in safe sessions or are drifting to other games.

With missions, I only do PvE. I don't do races or deathmatches, like I did in GTA IV. The original heists were good too, depending on your team-mates - Stealing the Hydra was a great set-up mission. I loved doing contact missions as well, that was the main way I ranked up in last gen. I recently upgraded to all available MK II weapons. The explosive sniper and shotgun is top kek.

Should've catfished her with chad

BlackPill47 said:

Lol I just did a creator mode glitch I'm too lazy to grind I just don't have the energy