Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lookism.net is so fucking slow

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
For the being "the #1 source of the blackpill", our site mogs them in both speed and web traffic. Also, we don't engage in slayer and female worship. I used to not like our censorship methods, but I've realized why they're necessary. On lookism, you have a bunch of guys saying "just be NT, just run low inhib game, PUA works". It's an endless circle jerk. Not to mention the autism when it comes to analyzing looks.

Lookism.net is fucking boring tbh

.me is the best option atm. Poobear just wants his cryto shekels and braincels is cucked.

Is it a site where incels go to have their faces assessed?

I hate lookism I can't directly upload my anime reaction pics.

Angry

I hate lookism I can't directly upload my anime reaction pics.

View attachment 51999
Yet another aspect we mog them in.
Is it a site where incels go to have their faces assessed?
And slayers
.me is the best option atm. Poobear just wants his cryto shekels and braincels is cucked.
True dat
Lookism.net is fucking boring tbh
It is now. It used to be so exciting back in the day. Tons of new theories, and tons of great posters. The dark humor was much funnier back then, too. Now it's just sad.

Are you a lookism Chad in disguise on here? :feelswhere:

we should mainly stick to this site. spreading a group too thin is always a horrible idea.