Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism even in videogames: People prefer Skyrim over Oblivion because you can make more attractive characters

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
While Oblivion has more variety in quests and guilds than Skyrim and is a much more complex RPG, the character models are so ugly that most people just know the game for the Oblivion memes and shitpost. It's not that the graphics are bad, for 2006 they're decent, but objectively near all Oblivion NPCs are incel-tier and the character creator menu doesn't allow you to make an attractive protagonist either. Skyrim on the other hand is a much prettier game even if the graphics were a bit outdated for 2011, but both with and without mods it was possible to create an attractive protagonist to fulfill your fantasies.

For this reason Skyrim is much more popular than Oblivion even if in RPG terms it's a worse game, just check the modding community, Skyrim's is like 5 times bigger than Oblivion's. Even casuals enjoy Skyrim while Oblivion is only played by nerds and hardcore gamers which are probably incel or low tier normies too. And I hate to admit it but I'm guilty of this too, I bought Oblivion for 3€ and I'm finding it hard to play because my character is so ugly and subhuman I see myself reflected in the game kek. I tried to make a decent looking character for hours but still looking like a mix of DrossRotzank (Venezuelan youtuber), a corpse and a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Ngl I picked the one who looked the chaddiest, it was the wood elf

My first time in skyrim

bro i have like a fuck ton of mods for that game :feelskek:

i have like big titty bitches with skimpy versions of the clothes and a fuck ton of anime mods :feelskek: as wells as companion mods so i can have an army of people to help me with boss fights because im trash :feelskek:

bro i have like a fuck ton of mods for that game :feelskek:

i have like big titty bitches with skimpy versions of the clothes and a fuck ton of anime mods :feelskek: as wells as companion mods so i can have an army of people to help me with boss fights because im trash :feelskek:
I did my first playthrough this April so I played with very few mods. Just racemenu, something to make my enchantments infinite, better world map (with roads and without that annoying mist) and Ars Metallica so grinding smithing was less tedious. I did the main questline, Dawnguard, companions and college of Winterhold. Thinking of doing Dragonborn DLC and then install Project Protheus to have several characters in one savegame and make it more realistic. My character is good so I don't see him doing the Dark Brotherhood questline. But with project protheus I can create an evil violent orc that tears shit up and that would make more sense :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: while keeping my original character for later.

Bet you also modelled your character to look as chad as possible

Doesn't matter, both games are shit, anyway. Morrowind is the peak of the Elder Scrolls series. :feelsjuice:

Brutal. Bethesda games keep getting shallower, but the later games still sold better because they simplified the mechanics and allowed you to play as Chad. :lul:

Oblivion is cucked SJW shit. You literally have a FtM orc that demands you call it 'Sir' and you can't progress the quest if you don't.

both are dogshit soy games and oblivion objectively looked bad even in 2006

oh my god skyrim :soy::soy::soy::soy: