Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking like you lift is a bad thing

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
You need a natural look, if people know you're gymcelled they know that your good body wasn't beacuse of good genetics

Best is to just look like a naturally high T athletic lean guy

yes. looking like a gym rat is a huge red flag for quality women because it just screams insecurity.

The best way to get this look is only work neck, upperback, shoulders, forearms. fuck biceps and chest

TheIncelStaresBack said:
yes. looking like a gym rat is a huge red flag for quality women because it just screams insecurity.

this is why "just compensate" irks me out sometimes

From the get-go, you don't need to be muscular to attract women.

I don't think there's anything wrong with compensating, if life gave you some bad lemons. There are men out there doing any means to get laid, I don't think that's a crime at all. However, gymcel at your own-will.

demonanus said:
If you are good looking it doesn't matter. Look at Mike O'Tren. He is a top tier model like looking huge bodybuilder.
exactly, if your face is good doesnt matter if you gym or not.

Also gym can benefit some people not all though

Do it if you like it.

getting muscles only impresses other men, but for getting women it´s completely useless.

Doritos and mountain dew theory

Hades said:
You need a natural look, if people know you're gymcelled they know that your good body wasn't beacuse of good genetics

Best is to just look like a naturally high T athletic lean guy

Sounds easy enough.

"do you work out"
"no"
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]problem solved.[/font]

I literally don't leave my house and I still gymcel. I workout at my home gym and never leave house, for months. Hardcore rotting mode and gymcelling few times a wekk at home. So lifting may not be just for others. I don't take pictures of myself to post them online or on fitness boards, I don't leave house in tight shirts or whatever, I order all of my food and supplements online and the guy delivers it to me at my home door.

I think I just need this, I love to workout at home even though I never leave the house and have 0 friends or interest in getting them. It keeps me sane and I like the feeling of working hard and sweating, then falling asleep like a baby later.

So you can rot and gymcel at home, without leaving the house and while being a complete NEET rotter. I'm a living proof. And I don't do it for attention, not online nor anywhere else.