Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looking into the mind of a radical feminist:"You whine that women aren't drafted;You just happen to be too cowardly and weak to handle armed conflict"

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
How this relates to inceldom: radical feminists see everything as involving a zero sum balance of power and lower tier sexless males versus higher tier males that get sex. Even though society insists it's only incels that think this way. And unsurprisingly they insist on not valuing the lives of lower tier males in any way under the rationalization that lower tier males are trying to oppress them and that lower tier males "can't handle the responsibilities that are delegated to [them] as a member of the higher class." and "can't fulfill what's expected of [them] as a member of said class.".
This was sent to a left leaning MRA btw.

@LittleBoy @NoCopeNoHope
Radical feminist justifies draft

Brutal no reply pill

Hope she gets drafted and steps on a land mine.

Hope she gets drafted and steps on a land mine.
Just imagine the arrogance of someone who doesn't have to get drafted saying that a man that advocates against drafting men doesn't care about other men and is just too weak to fight.

Just imagine the arrogance of someone who doesn't have to get drafted saying that a man that advocates against drafting men doesn't care about other men and is just too weak to fight.
I changed my mind about her stepping on a land mine. I hope she gets captured and then raped.

I changed my mind about her stepping on a land mine. I hope she gets captured and then raped.
There's threads here saying that compared to other forms of torture rape isn't as severe.
If she got shot at and bled to death slowly as many males forced to fight in wars had to do then it would be more equal in a hypothetical situation where she had to experience what males go through imo.

There's threads here saying that compared to other forms of torture rape isn't as severe.
If she got shot at and bled to death slowly as many males forced to fight in wars had to do then it would be more equal in a hypothetical situation where she had to experience what males go through imo.
As far as a femoid is concerned, being raped by a subhuman is the worst thing that can possibly happen to them.

As far as a femoid is concerned, being raped by a subhuman is the worst thing that can possibly happen to them.
Now cucks will only pay attention to this part and try to say the feminist might have been justified in what she was saying about men. As if her mind wasn't made up already that she doesn't value the lives of low tier males.

Such concern trolls always pop out when things like that are said about women and rape. They are so predictable. It never fails.

How is rape (for a foid) torture at all ???
She will orgasm from it, meaning she will derive intense pleasure, which is the opposite of torture

How is rape (for a foid) torture at all ???
She will orgasm from it, meaning she will derive intense pleasure, which is the opposite of torture
It still isn't a pleasant experience or something desirable obviously. Mainly emotionally it can be torturing is what I mean but physically it can also be.
Pleasure doesn't always mean the absence of pain.
Watch people try to spin this as me making light of rape (even though I didn't say anything approving of it) instead of focusing on how the radical feminist is devaluing the lives of males she has assigned to be subhuman in her mind already.

But if you don't think rape is torture at all do you agree that if the foid had to experience what males did, she would have to be forced to fight in a war where she is shot at and bleeds to death slowly?

Last edited:
you agree that if the foid had to experience what males did, she would have to be forced to fight in a war where she is shot at and bleeds to death slowly?
Going to war with a foid in your ranks is the worst thing that can happen, I wouldn't wish that horror upon any man.
Give it a couple of days/weeks in the field, she'll likely be a random casualty of friendly fire.

The main reason foids are not drafted is that they're useless in combat. Not only because they're weak, but simply because they can't handle stress and will simply incapacitate their own units, being unable to perform their duty once shells start raining.

Going to war with a foid in your ranks is the worst thing that can happen, I wouldn't wish that horror upon any man.
Give it a couple of days/weeks in the field, she'll likely be a random casualty of friendly fire.
There is nothing saying the women can't be in gender segregated ranks.
Many men have had to be a random casualty of friendly fire too.

The main reason foids are not drafted is that they're useless in combat. Not only because they're weak, but simply because they can't handle stress and will simply incapacitate their own units, being unable to perform their duty once shells start raining.
That's an excuse meant to protect women by tradcucks.
Women are fine pretending they can't handle stress if it means they won't be forced to fight in war.
Ever think about a lot of men that may not be able to handle stress? They still were forced to fight in a war weren't they?
The argument that women can't fight in war because they're weak and can't handle stress is understimating them and has enabled coddling them and sending men to die on their behalf.

The argument that women can't fight in war because they're weak and can't handle stress is understimating them and has enabled coddling them and sending men to die on their behalf.
Have you actually seen women fight ?

Have you actually seen women fight ?
Some of them can hold their own pretty good.
On average males are stronger than females but there are exceptions.

Anyway you realize these arguments about women not being able to fight is one of the reasons women are protected from being drafted but men aren't?

There is nothing saying the women can't be in gender segregated ranks.
What would be the point of intentionally making weaker units ?

The Russians tried that during WWI, it was a huge fail

These units serve as propaganda tools but have no point in combat, same as military music and national/republican guards in their fancy uniforms, riding horses or juggling with their rifles
Some of them can hold their own pretty good.
On average males are stronger than females but there are exceptions.

Anyway you realize these arguments about women not being able to fight is one of the reasons women are protected from being drafted but men aren't?
Yes, but these are good reasons.
The same arguments were upheld in the workforce for millenia and see how work environment has gone to shit since women were allowed to work, same with education...

Speaking of averages, I suck at browsing the blackpill database but there was a chart showing that the best female athletes were barely on par with the weakest men.

Last edited:
What would be the point of intentionally making weaker units ?

The Russians tried that during WWI, it was a huge fail
A lot of combat these days doesn't even involve hand to hand or physical strength but ammunition. Women can easily use guns and weaponry.
Many women volunteer in the units in the army and have been able to make

Red Army soviet snipers were notorious for their skills

Why do you seem so eager to defend women and care about making stronger units to fight for a society that has already discarded you?

These units serve as propaganda tools but have no point in combat, same as military music and national/republican guards in their fancy uniforms, riding horses or juggling with their rifles
Again see the Red Army. Women in Israel also serve in the army and Israel hasn't sustained heavy losses

Yes, but these are good reasons.
The same arguments were upheld in the workforce for millenia and see how work environment has gone to shit since women were allowed to work, same with education...

Speaking of averages, I suck at browsing the blackpill database but there was a chart showing that the best female athletes were barely on par with the weakest men.
Women already tore up that kind of social contract a long time ago. And unmarried women were always allowed to work. Married women of the time just didn't see a need to work and assigned that task to men who were happy to do that for them.
This persistence of traditionalist provider and protector roles in a society that has already liberated women from any responsibilities or expectations while keeping the blame and responsibility on men is part of the reason these wacked one-sided laws keep existing.

And while the best female atheletes may be barely on par with the weakest men that's only not including weaponry.
By that same argument women that abuse men shouldn't be taken seriously because the weakest man is stronger than the strongest woman. Yet Lorena Bobbitt managed to cut off her husband's penis and women have attacked and beaten men severely with and without weapons.
Underestimating women has been men's biggest downfall.

Last edited:
Why do you seem so eager to defend women and care about making stronger units to fight for a society that has already discarded you?
Because if I ever have to fight in a war, I'd want to survive and I'd rather have all chances on my side
Red Army soviet snipers were notorious for their skills
Yep, precisely, snipers never see combat, they work alone, from far, picking a few high-value targets and retreating.
Imagine an actual offensive where you're getting shelled and shot at, most men will shit themselves, women will simply enter autistic screeching mode

Last edited:
Because if I ever have to fight in a war, I'd want to survive and I'd rather have all chances on my side
But the solution to that can be gender segregated armies where women fight along side women and men fight alongside men.
There are already a lot of volunteer women in the army in mixed soldier groups so it's kind of a moot point to say that you don't want women in your group when it's already been happening.

While I understand where you are coming from, please also understand that these same arguments have been used been women themselves as a way to shield themselves from things like war and have men fight on their behalf. Radical feminists are all too happy to play the vulnerable weak damsel in distress if it means they get to be protected and coddled.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/eklpz4/braindead_males_and_pickmes_alike_are_just_loving/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/htqqog/true/

@FinnCel @BabyFuck McGirlsex what do you think?

By that same argument women that abuse men shouldn't be taken seriously because the weakest man is stronger than the strongest woman
Nope

Either abuse is legitimate and men should be allowed to physically defend themselves against women.
Or it isn't and abusive women should be prosecuted.

Yep, precisely, snipers never see combat, they work alone, from far, picking a few high-value targets and retreating.
Imagine an actual offensive where you're getting shelled and shot at, most men will shit themselves, women will simply enter autistic screeching mode
But again these arguments can be extended to physically weak men who do exist. You said most men will shit themselves implying they wouldn't be that much better at an actual offensive either.

Nope

Either abuse is legitimate and men should be allowed to physically defend themselves against women.
Or it isn't and abusive women should be prosecuted.
VAWA has made it difficult in the US for men to physically defend themselves against women without getting trouble with law.
Because of gynocentric judges that favor women over men abusive women aren't as harshly prosecuted as abusive men are.

But I still don't see how
"the best female athletes were barely on par with the weakest men." can justify excluding women from combat when a lot of combat isn't even purely based on physical strength anymore but weaponry and ammunition, which women are more than capable of using.
Again while you have your views and I have mine, please understand what you are trying to say has been used by women themselves to shield them from having to fight in war unlike men. It plays into misandrist's hands.

But the solution to that can be gender segregated armies where women fight along side women and men fight alongside men.
There are already a lot of volunteer women in the army in mixed soldier groups so it's kind of a moot point to say that you don't want women in your group when it's already been happening.

While I understand where you are coming from, please also understand that these same arguments have been used been women themselves as a way to shield themselves from things like war and have men fight on their behalf. Radical feminists are all too happy to play the vulnerable weak damsel in distress if it means they get to be protected and coddled.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/eklpz4/braindead_males_and_pickmes_alike_are_just_loving/

Women want to have their cake and eat it too

Women want to have their cake and eat it too
But arguments about how women aren't fit for combat play into their hands to as you see on this thread. People have their reasons for believing this but I'm saying that it has been used as a way for women to have their cake and eat it too.
Even if you don't feel comfortable with women being in combat you are in essence approving society to only draft men. That affect every man, most of all the sexless males here because sexless males are one of the first males to be drafted since they aren't seen as having any "responsibilities in taking care of a family".

How this relates to inceldom:
radical feminists see everything as involving a zero sum balance of power and lower tier sexless males versus higher tier males that get sex.
I think you're misreading the post. I looked through it and it's pretty clear that the redditor you are quoting is only talking about this in terms of wanting to embrace patriarchy selectively.

This will be apparent to you if you read 2 paragraphs further down when they say this
"you dream of some commie utopia where these stronger dominant males will share their resources with you, treat with with respect and dignity, utilize their abilities to provide you with the amount you think you deserve .. while women remain your slaves"​

I think the point they are trying to make there is "if you want to live in a patriarchy where women have no voting rights then you would have no grounds to refuse special demands of your higher class such as the draft".

They are of course being overly simplistic by assuming someone necessarily wants a "best of both worlds" approach.

People can criticize the draft simply because the want to live "fully in one system or the other".

For a good while there existed a "worse of both" system where the draft existed only for men yet women gained voting rights and men lost their privileged status as the assumed ideal caregiver.

Another thing is: I disagree with that redditor that a patriarchy by necessity should require being drafted into wars. Although they do have a point that having a privileged status should come with extra responsibilities, those responsibilities could take other forms besides serving as soldiers, like for example the obligation of a husband to financially support his wife and children, which existed even in times where there was no warefare.

You said most men will shit themselves implying they wouldn't be that much better at an actual offensive either.
Yeah, but most will akso pick themselves up and keep on fighting.
In females, if at least 5% don't run away, I'd be surprised. I've seen countless female recruits crying after 2 days of bootcamp... where you have a bed to sleep on, food, warm showers and when all the combat is simulated through target practice or obstacle courses.

please understand what you are trying to say has been used by women themselves to shield them from having to fight in war unlike men. It plays into misandrist's hands
I do understand that.
Legitimate arguments used disingenuously or by retards are still legitimate arguments

I think you're misreading the post. I looked through it and it's pretty clear that the redditor you are quoting is only talking about this in terms of wanting to embrace patriarchy selectively.
They are hypocrites pretending to be against patriarchy but are actually the ones propagating it by selecting high status males to be a protected class with low status ugly males having to do all the dirty work and sacrifice.

This will be apparent to you if you read 2 paragraphs further down when they say this
"you dream of some commie utopia where these stronger dominant males will share their resources with you, treat with with respect and dignity, utilize their abilities to provide you with the amount you think you deserve .. while women remain your slaves"​

I think the point they are trying to make there is "if you want to live in a patriarchy where women have no voting rights then you would have no grounds to refuse special demands of your higher class such as the draft".
The leftist MRA never said he wanted to live in patriarchy where women have no voting rights. He wanted equal legal rights between men and women, not those picked and chosen arbitrarily based on appeals to biology or what is considered the natural order of things.
So that feminist is putting words in his mouth.

They are of course being overly simplistic by assuming someone necessarily wants a "best of both worlds" approach.

People can criticize the draft simply because the want to live "fully in one system or the other".

For a good while there existed a "worse of both" system where the draft existed only for men yet women gained voting rights and men lost their privileged status as the assumed ideal caregiver.
Women being allowed to vote without having to even sign up for the draft like men had to set the precedent for women being treated as a protected class above men. You should oppose this if you oppose women being treated as above men in the law.

Men had their "privileged" status because that's what men and women agreed upon at the time. There were still low status ugly incel males in older times that never reaped any benefits of a "privileged" status.

Another thing is: I disagree with that redditor that a patriarchy by necessity should require being drafted into wars. Although they do have a point that having a privileged status should come with extra responsibilities, those responsibilities could take other forms besides serving as soldiers, like for example the obligation of a husband to financially support his wife and children, which existed even in times where there was no warefare.
They don't care about that. They want low status ugly males dead as they make clear. They are the ones enforcing gender roles and toxic masculinity they blame men for. Fuck them.

I do understand that.
Legitimate arguments used disingenuously or by retards are still legitimate arguments
Okay I'm just saying I've seen a lot of people here complain about why men are drafted but women aren't like @FinnCel, @waste matter and I wanted to set the record straight that some of this is because of arguments that hold women to be not as capable in fighting that some men themselves talk about. It's being used against them while they have been stripped of many rights but are still expected to uphold protector and provider roles nonetheless instead of being able to fully dissociate from a society that discarded them.

Last edited:
They are hypocrites pretending to be against patriarchy but are actually the ones propagating it by selecting high status males to be a protected class with low status ugly males having to do all the dirty work and sacrifice.
Yes, but them being hypocrites doesn't mean we can't also be hypocrites, so I'm open to hearing their criticisms even if their behaviors often contradict their dogma.

The leftist MRA never said he wanted to live in patriarchy where women have no voting rights. He wanted equal legal rights between men and women, not those picked and chosen arbitrarily based on appeals to biology or what is considered the natural order of things.
So that feminist is putting words in his mouth.
Ugh just link the thread then, how the hell am I supposed to know that when you only quote the radfem w/o context?

Women being allowed to vote without having to even sign up for the draft like men had to set the precedent for women being treated as a protected class above men.
That was already a well-established precedent for centuries if not millenia, so I'd say it's more a result of precedent already in swing.

Men had their "privileged" status because that's what men and women agreed upon at the time.
There were still low status ugly incel males in older times that never reaped any benefits of a "privileged" status.
I'm skeptical that low-status males "agreed" to anything, more like conquering chads put that privilege upon themselves.

Keep in mind it wasn't "all males can vote" always, it was also stuff like "have to be a property owner" for citizenry voting rights.

They are the ones enforcing gender roles and toxic masculinity they blame men for
A lot of them, yeah. I'm not sure what % are actually conscious of that though.
Women often shift responsibility for their actions, and while that might be conscious deception in many/most cases I think a sizeable number are honestly in denial about the power they wield in shaping us.

We should also hold men accountable here too: the whole reason we end up embracing the toxic masculinity and gender roles that women lead us to embrace is because we're so desperately obsessed not just with getting sex, but in making women happy.

If it wasn't for the desire to make women happy, incels would just go on mass rape sprees to accomplish their coom. They wouldn't care that women don't want to be raped. The fact this isn't happening is testament to how much love and care men tend to have for foids: only a minority disregard their happiness and go rape them to coom.

In fact we care so much about foids, we often avoid killing hated chads because that would make her sad. Instead we just try to compete with personality in hopes she will care.

We yearn to be chad with imbalanced access to his ideal-ratio harems. In that case we wouldnt' want chad-killing to be acceptable, so that if we became chad we would be safe.

Obviously another issue is most men don't want to share foids with each other though, so that's another part of we must look for: even if you don't care about foid happiness and don't care about balls touching while double-teaming foids with fellow incels, what holds some back?

I would say fear of chad. He's not horny, so even though he likely doesn't care about foid happiness, he DOES care about exclusive access, and will kill to defend it. It's the whole dueling male lions thing, becoming the alpha gorilla and so forth.

Even though hypothetically all the sub-alpha males could conspire to gang up and win against the alpha with numbers, they don't because they aspire to become alpha some day and it's like a mutually agreed-upon pact not to allow a gang-on-alpha society.

They're not wrong, infact this is based and blackpilled.
Remember thought that society insists only frustrated sexless males see it this way.
It's important to know how people that hate you think tbh
Let it not be thought it is out of confusion or stupidity. They know what they are doing and approving of. Radical feminists and women benefit from this system and are the ones pushing it forward.
Governments only pander to them but aren't the sole ones pushing it forward.
Women are the ones insisting things are the way they are.

Yes, but them being hypocrites doesn't mean we can't also be hypocrites, so I'm open to hearing their criticisms even if their behaviors often contradict their dogma.
I don't understand what you mean by that. Go to FemaleDatingStrategy and PinkpillFeminism if you want to see their criticisms because I'm pretty sure those are the kind of subs the person that sent this came from.

Ugh just link the thread then, how the hell am I supposed to know that when you only quote the radfem w/o context?
This message was sent to a left leaning MRA out of the blue as a way of trying to shame him.
I will PM you where this was posted I don't want to prompt a brigade.

That was already a well-established precedent for centuries if not millenia, so I'd say it's more a result of precedent already in swing.
That doesn't mean it shouldn't be opposed. And many countries like India never had a draft in the same way as anglo countries did. Cleary some parts of the world are more gynocentric and willing to sacrifice males than others are. It's not just a given and inevitable like some proponents of this system would have you believe.

I'm skeptical that low-status males "agreed" to anything, more like conquering chads put that privilege upon themselves.
When I said that men and women agreed I didn't mean low status males. I meant higher status sexhaving men and women agreed to this kind of relationship where the man works and the woman stays at home and takes care of the kids.

Keep in mind it wasn't "all males can vote" always, it was also stuff like "have to be a property owner" for citizenry voting rights.
Feminists will never mention this though.

A lot of them, yeah. I'm not sure what % are actually conscious of that though.
Women often shift responsibility for their actions, and while that might be conscious deception in many/most cases I think a sizeable number are honestly in denial about the power they wield in shaping us.

We should also hold men accountable here too: the whole reason we end up embracing the toxic masculinity and gender roles that women lead us to embrace is because we're so desperately obsessed not just with getting sex, but in making women happy.

If it wasn't for the desire to make women happy, incels would just go on mass rape sprees to accomplish their coom. They wouldn't care that women don't want to be raped. The fact this isn't happening is testament to how much love and care men tend to have for foids: only a minority disregard their happiness and go rape them to coom.

In fact we care so much about foids, we often avoid killing hated chads because that would make her sad. Instead we just try to compete with personality in hopes she will care.

We yearn to be chad with imbalanced access to his ideal-ratio harems. In that case we wouldnt' want chad-killing to be acceptable, so that if we became chad we would be safe.

Obviously another issue is most men don't want to share foids with each other though, so that's another part of we must look for: even if you don't care about foid happiness and don't care about balls touching while double-teaming foids with fellow incels, what holds some back?

I would say fear of chad. He's not horny, so even though he likely doesn't care about foid happiness, he DOES care about exclusive access, and will kill to defend it. It's the whole dueling male lions thing, becoming the alpha gorilla and so forth.

Even though hypothetically all the sub-alpha males could conspire to gang up and win against the alpha with numbers, they don't because they aspire to become alpha some day and it's like a mutually agreed-upon pact not to allow a gang-on-alpha society.
I don't care about women not wanting me so much as I care they insist on keeping people like me in outdated provider and protector roles that I never said I wanted.

Last edited:
jfl at this thread
How?
Edit: I see what you may be saying
I'm a framelet who could get beat up by any reasonably athletic femoid, what about me?

Traditionalist conservatism is just simping with extra steps. Countries should either include femoids in the draft, or better yet, not draft anyone at all. Compulsory military service is a form of identured servitude. If the state cannot find enough volunteers to defend its existence, it does not deserve to exist.

Last edited:

Foids only want "muh equality" when it comes to things that benefit them (equal pay in sports) but when it comes to things that are fatal like a world war or crab fishing in the Atlantic foids suddenly start making excuses jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back