Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Looking forward to more alcohol?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
Incel trait: You think about the next time you get drunk.

I’m that much of a loser to the point where I just think about the next time I will be drinking alcohol, it’s one of the only things I will ever be able to look forward to in the future.

I'm drinking cider

Early sign of alcoholism trait. I should know.

I don't really like alcohol that much.
  • There is no variation of it that tastes good.
    • The lower the concentration, the better it tastes, but the more you have to drink, and it still won't taste good.
    • The higher the concentration, the less you have to drink, but the worse it will taste.
  • You will feel like shit the day after. You will feel like a bigger piece of shit than usual.

I'll empathize by stating the more common methods.

Incel trait: You think about the next time you get drunk.

I’m that much of a loser to the point where I just think about the next time I will be drinking alcohol, it’s one of the only things I will ever be able to look forward to in the future.
same

yep, it’s the only exciting thing in this life.

Put down the bottle bro. Trust me it's only downhill from here

I quit drinking 6 years ago and I feel much better today. That shit only makes things worse the longer you do it. I can't drink today without feeling like shit. For me it has lost it's appeal.