Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look how pregnancy can change a foid’s body from hot to not (9 months!)

This is such a non-issue. If your wife's pregnant then yeah obviously she'll have a huge belly. What did you expect???

This is such a non-issue. If your wife's pregnant then yeah obviously she'll have a huge belly. What did you expect???
Stacy spent her youth rejecting nice guys who were a bit chubby, she even rejected a fat guy in high school when he asked her to prom, she rejected two fat guys while in college. Now that the stacy is fat after getting cummed in by chad - it’s time to make her understand the ridicule unattractive males deal with.

She’s white - so it’s okay if she grows into a landwhale during pregnancy and keeps the weight (like most western foids do).

Asian foids get pregnant, have the baby or babies, then their bellies shrink back to the size they were before. White, black, and goblina foids use pregnancy as an excuse to become and stay fat.

Stacy spent her youth rejecting nice guys who were a bit chubby, she even rejected a fat guy in high school when he asked her to prom, she rejected two fat guys while in college. Now that the stacy is fat after getting cummed in by chad - it’s time to make her understand the ridicule unattractive males deal with.
Agree 100% with you on this

I sure am not giving up my seat on a bus or metro to that landwhale - I didn’t cum in her and the guy that did should drive her fat-ass around.

I sure am not giving up my seat on a bus or metro to that landwhale - I didn’t cum in her and the guy that did should drive her fat-ass around.
Don’t follow my lead, especially some of you youngER cels - as a 32-year-old kissless virgin, I don’t feel obligated to give up my seat to a pregnant foid.

I'm not gonna weep over fat guys getting rejected because it's a trait you can work on and improve. Hit the gym, fatso.