Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Look at this retarded normie trying to convince me an OLD HAG PROSTITUTE > Young 20yr old whore

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

Yeah bro just fuck an old hag instead of young thai pussy bro for real bro she has more experience bro it will be better sex bro trust me bro bro bro bro bro

VS

bad example that aint a prostitute that woman is like 80 yr old bru

Let roasties cope.

congrats, you've discovered the IQ and coping level of the average redditor

going to paid toilet is a soy trait

Average soydditor trying to convinced you to get roasties prostitute

redditor intellect = preoccupied at all times with turning shit upside down, like saying that hot young women are actually inexperienced and le bad

expecting something other than a retarded inversion of reality from the average beta, couldn't be me

Why did you resort to hookers? Weren't you against betabuxxing?

You're way too pessimistic and anxious, you can easily find the "GF experience" you're looking for.
Stop doombrowsing sexpat reddit and just focus on the self-improvement plan you've set out.
I am doing it just doom posting to kill time.

It will still be a while till my surgery I am losing weight atm, need to down to very low body fat % for my face. Gonna see my surgeon in July.

And about the topic, idk bro, most of those women on Tinder and other apps there in Bangkok etc are Whores. And I want to go to pattaya and just whoremaxx there for a month. Then Ill go to Vietnam and try to find a GF, and Korea, and Japan, and China, and North Korea (ded srs).

I will go to North Korea and bring Saint Hamudi with me and leave him in the North Korean hotel. They do North Korean tours I saw them on the internet I will look into it closer to my trip and buy that trip it leaves from China by train.

I will end my SEAmaxx trip in Hieroshima and Nagasaki where I will discover the final secrets of blackpill as foretold by Hamudi in the Hieroshima Nagasaki Blackpill...

But yeah anyway, I will try to find a GF in all of those other SEA countries, but Thai is for fucking whores I think. I will go Pattaya fuck 20 whores, have a threesome maybe fouresome or more. And then go to those other countries equipped with sex experience to try to rizz up women and fight off my autismmaxxed face.

I have no ambitions to ascend with any hookers but you do you in that regard.

If you are overly pessimistic that you can find anything in Bangkok, shoot straight for HCMC/Hanoi. East Asia is not viable at all.

As for North Korea, you only have freedom of movement within your hotel, you can't go anywhere else alone.
I doubt some hotel worker will risk her life for a quickie with a subhuman autist though..
Yeah I know about North Korea JFL, I'm only going there as a meme visit tbh. It will be cool cope to tell somebody in my life later I've been to North Korea, can't imagine many people been there :lul:

As for ascending, I do want to ascend with a proper woman. I just want to lose my virginity first in Pattaya.

I'm gonna land in Bang-Kok anyway before I go to Pattaya. I was going to go straight to Pattaya but maybe I'll stay few days in Bang-Kok and try to arrange a date or something if you say it's possible. But I kinda think all they will have is whores on those apps. Idk man... I'll give it a go maybe.

I'm def gonna try ascending in Vietnam, Korea and Japan.

I have no ambitions to ascend with any hookers but you do you in that regard.

If you are overly pessimistic that you can find anything in Bangkok, shoot straight for HCMC/Hanoi. East Asia is not viable at all.

As for North Korea, you only have freedom of movement within your hotel, you can't go anywhere else alone.
I doubt some hotel worker will risk her life for a quickie with a subhuman autist though..
I didn't finalize my trip plans, not even close. I'll do that closer to year end but so far in my head I'll do something like this ->

1 month visa on arrival Thailand
1 month visa on arrival Vietnam
2-3 months korea
1 month visa china
few days north korea
3 months japan
1 month philiphinnes
1 month thailand
flying back home to UK

also I'll try getting a teaching job in Japan/Korea/China

Both are disgusting Asian cunt and old hag I’d rather be thrown off building white girl or death!
Ethnocoping is reserved for fakecels.

I too would rather fuck a woman of my own ethnicity. Sadly because of my genetics this is impossible. The best complements women gave me is that I am funny. Haha tee hee you are so funny...

Aka the code word for 'I like you but you are ugly as fuck so don't even think about it'.

Everytime bros......

And it took a lot for me to get to this stage since I'm so fucking ugly to begin with and autistic.

Ethnocoping is reserved for fakecels.

I too would rather fuck a woman of my own ethnicity. Sadly because of my genetics this is impossible. The best complements women gave me is that I am funny. Haha tee hee you are so funny...

Aka the code word for 'I like you but you are ugly as fuck so don't even think about it'.

Everytime bros......

And it took a lot for me to get to this stage since I'm so fucking ugly to begin with and autistic.
im not a fucking fake cel I just find Asian woman to be disgusting and I hate their culture and their food and they smell like shit. I’m basically white woman/latina only at this time

You might have trouble entering NK with SK stamp and vise versa nowadays, so beware of that.
Thanks boyo was not aware of that. Might go China -> North Korea first then South Korea after.
Staying in East Asia for that long is cope, you won't land anything if you're as subhuman as you say.
Unless you just want to travel for sightseeing, but then you should change the itinerary all together to include way more China and way less SK.
I am just maxxing out my visas in those places. I really want a Japanese GF man, I will live a poorcel life there, sleep in the poorest hotels and eat ramen and water only to save money in Japan and Korea. I might cut Korea tbh Idgf about that country that much tbh I only said 3 months coz that's how long the VISA is.

The VISA to Thailand/Vietnam/Philip etc is only 1 month long, though supposedly you can extend it somehow but it costs money. Might as well buy a ticket to another country and max out my VISA there then return to the other.

Thanks boyo was not aware of that. Might go China -> North Korea first then South Korea after.

I am just maxxing out my visas in those places. I really want a Japanese GF man, I will live a poorcel life there, sleep in the poorest hotels and eat ramen and water only to save money in Japan and Korea. I might cut Korea tbh Idgf about that country that much tbh I only said 3 months coz that's how long the VISA is.

The VISA to Thailand/Vietnam/Philip etc is only 1 month long, though supposedly you can extend it somehow but it costs money. Might as well buy a ticket to another country and max out my VISA there then return to the other.
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
disgusting life

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
disgusting life
Yeah better rot in my home country where all I do is rot in my fucking shitty tiny overpriced flat in some shithole city full of druggies and 2/10 women who don't want me anyway...

WAIT DUDE YOUR SAYING YOU WOULD FUCK AN OLD HAG WHORE
MYSOGONIST!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yeah better rot in my home country where all I do is rot in my fucking shitty tiny overpriced flat in some shithole city full of druggies and 2/10 women who don't want me anyway...
True, I’m used to upscale living conditions in nyc

You can sleep in PC cafes in Japan/Korea they are dirt cheap.
Can I really sleep in PC cafes lol? Do they have room there or how does it work. Damn some nice tips. I must research this better. I thought those capsule hotels are the best place to stay and sleep in though, also how will I carry around all my belongings with me. I can't just walk around with a suitcase everywhere in Japan. Maybe I should hire some storage unit or some shit and just dump my suitcase there and come and get stuff out of it as I need it then sleep in cafes.

I will have to save a lot of money in Japan because everything is expensive there, I will savemaxx there so I can stay there for longer and try getting a job and a GF. But I know its a bit of copium but I want to try anyway.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5bVWzTyJ7E

It's the sleeping arrangement of choice for Nippon truecels.
There are much nicer ones than the one shown in the video, there are some PC Cafes that have capsules as well.

As for luggage, you should carry as little as possible. If need be use the storage units.

Japan is actually pretty reasonable as far as expenses go, even hotels aren't all that expensive.
Food is dirt cheap and quality ready-to-eat meals are available in every convenience store.

Think English teaching is copium if you have a heavy accent.

I will PM you my accent later JFL you tell me if it is copium or not. I can get a British passport though so maybe that will help.