Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at the difference in how R*ddit soiboys act when a shooter is a mentally ill tranny.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★

Look, now all of a sudden Redditors wanna try and be understanding of the shooter and go on about "we gotta try and solve the core reason why these people lash out!!!" when it's some dumb tranny who got bullied for being a dumb tranny.
Meanwhile whenever an incel shoots up a place they double down and persecute incels even harder. Meanwhile we're telling them what the solution is to get incels to stop their homicidal rage but they won't listen, they just push more incels to kill and kill.

Major cognitive dissonance amongst those soy guzzling cucks.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

teehee you go gurl :soy: jfl at them calling that one kid a "hero"

I guess this is because they are mentally ill themselves.

Because mentally ill trannies "problems" are seen as actual problems when our real problems are seen as " complaining, entitled, sexism"

this society is fucking retarded, im sick of it,

See? This is exactly what I'm talking about. The reason I joined this forum. There's a double standard in favor murderers as long as they don't call themselves "incel."

becoming trans or one of those LGBTQ+ freaks seems to be like.. when you switch Difficulties in a video game. Like, going from Hardened Veteran Impossible Mode to "Special Easy Mode", ya know? Disgusting, and.. unfair.

See? This is exactly what I'm talking about. The reason I joined this forum. There's a double standard in favor murderers as long as they don't call themselves "incel."
Here's a high iq comment on why they hate blackpillers. We're disruptors of their flawed cucked system, and they don't want us speaking out to wake up others who haven't figured things out yet.
the reason they hate incels so much is that the concept of the black pill is realistic in nature, which is a thorn at the side of their project to make their nominalistic world view the dominant one.

They hate incels the same way they hate skeptics, or libertarians, or conservatives, or the "alt-right", or western civilization itself since the west is build upon a realistc point of view, from Plato, who hated nominalists with a passion, to Christianity which is also a realist religion.

It doesn't matter that on the surface none of those groups seem to be related to one another, because there is one thing they do have in common, and that is that they are all grounded in a realist perspective. Incels have essentially unwittingly stumbled into a war that has nothing to do with inceldom as such, and has everything to do with the realistic perspective incels have adopted, the mere existence cannot be tolerated. The black pill is the real reason incels have been made a target.

It's more like anything male, not incel. If the shooter is an lgbt freak or a foid then it's not so bad, but if it's a male shooter they're evil

It's more like anything male, not incel. If the shooter is an lgbt freak or a foid then it's not so bad, but if it's a male shooter they're evil

There was understanding for Cho when news broke about him. Like in that comment thread, they were like "Well murder is bad, but they were bullying him so I can understand that he snapped if he was unstable." Minassian got no such sympathy.

There was understanding for Cho when news broke about him. Like in that comment thread, they were like "Well murder is bad, but they were bullying him so I can understand that he snapped if he was unstable." Minassian got no such sympathy.
Because cho was Asian. We know that the media despises straight white males more than anything

Bullying someone for being ugly is much more inhumane than bullying them for being a tranny, because the former didn't have a choice in the matter unlike the other who chose to larp as a female. Leftists won't talk about this.

Because cho was Asian. We know that the media despises straight white males more than anything

Well, he wasn't white, but Ricardo "The Björk Stalker" López was also sympathized with, despite being everything that the modern day IncelTearser condemns us for. He felt entitled to Björk, he was ready to hurt her and others for not being with him. he was racist, and so on. But there was no "Oh, entitled fragile masculinity" or anything like that. Not back then. Instead? Björk sent flowers to his funeral and mourned the tragedy. And the coverage of the story was "Look into the mind of this disturbed person isn't he disturbed not evil but living a tortured and fascinating existence."

so NOW theyre talking about how we had to listen to the "victim" shooters "desperate crys for help"?

just LOL

Just be a tranny to be forgiven of a mass shooting theory

Fucking subhumans. Killllllllllllllllll them

Kek. Trannies are incels that are trying another tactic out of desperation. Riley Denis would be one of us, but because he came out as a "brave and stunning" lesbian, now he gets to dick down lesbians with his woke girl dick.

Woah all lgbt people need to be put on watchlists!!!!!!

Because mentally ill trannies "problems" are seen as actual problems when our real problems are seen as " complaining, entitled, sexism"

this society is fucking retarded, im sick of it,

Person kills a bunch of people for a reason they like = hero
Person kills a bunch of people for a reason they don’t like = terrorist

So if they want to support shooters when it fits their agenda so be it, they can't complain about who we support then. One man's terrorist another man's freedom fighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back