Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at the description of the r/ladyboners sub

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Screenshot 20181230 181537

Did they really say "ladies can slobber and objectify >>>too<<<"??? First of all woman want to be objectified otherwise they wouldn't upload whore pictures every day on instagram and 2. Why do they act like men started this whole objectifying thing and now they take some sort of" revenge" even tho they are hypergamous as fuck??

And I know - reddit:soy::soy:

Positive community

They literally made a sub to prove they are assholes lmao

>reddit
>real life, non-ugly women

Pick one.

ugly man looks at girl : "STOP OBJECTIFYING ME, EWWW WEEIRDO

Chad walks by girl :

Download

Don't even try to hide it anymore why should they, there is no need for women to hide their evilness like it was before because in todays world they have hundreds of orbiters and can choose their bf easily
They dont need to hide something normal to them

Well at least they are being honest. They don't say that only your personality matters. Also it gives us an idea what an ideal guy looks like to a foid.

reddit should be nuked

I thought “lady boners” meant something completely different. To be honest, I’m not sure which is worse.

I thought “lady boners” meant something completely different. To be honest, I’m not sure which is worse.
Lmao can't imagine what you were thinking

This is apparently the most controversial post on r/LadyBoners:

Screenshot 20181230 124110

Top fucking kek. Only the 7+ Chads get popular on there.

Objectification is a meme, physical attraction and intimacy at its base is one of the most important parts of any relationship.

Yes, I can admit this in spite of being a victim of this type of perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back