Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look at me. LOOK at me. I am the teacher now.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
As I have announced, I am now entrusted with the education of the next generation of mindless consumer drones.

Todays was my first two hours and what can I say, it was a total mess.

This stupid cunt of a social worker gave me supervision of two kids (a foidlet and a normie) and just left me there in the room with them. :feelstastyman:

The funny thing is that, in the whole process, I was never asked to give credential about my person (ID, diploma or anything). So I could just have lied and this women would have left me with two kids under my control.

…think of the possibilities…:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I had no way of preparing anything. I did not even know what subject these kids had trouble in.

She told me “the kids will tell you everything you need to know and if there is trouble, I will be right in the next room down the hallway”. Well, she was not. After the two hours the building was almost empty and I had to search for a real teacher to confirm the departure of the kids.

Both of them were borderline autistic (or just tired, I don’t know) and needed forever to tell me anything.

Luckily I met one of their teachers later and he told me that the girl is “dumb as straw” :lul: while the boy is just lazy. He also agreed to give me some of his material so I can prepare for next week.

TL;DR: Femoid social worker is incompetent to a dangerous degree. Foid-student is retarded.

Teacher sounds like a bad job for incels. Wether you're successfull or not probably depends a lot on your height and looks, compared to other jobs.

Teacher would be suicidal for incels. Having to witness kids living the youth you never got to have

Teacher sounds like a bad job for incels. Wether you're successfull or not probably depends a lot on your height and looks, compared to other jobs.
Don’t know. Lots of my old teachers were Incel-tier looking.

And the kids here seem well behaved so the worst thing that could happen is that they don’t pay attention.

Some of the cooler teachers where always ugly dudes. Think it just depends, high school would be hell tho.

Post upskirts bro