Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m gonna be a teachercel soon… any tips?

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
(Trigger warning: pathetic IQ bragging)

So, in accordance with the Kalergi-plan, the German government purposefully failed to train enough teachers, finalizing the inevitable intellectual devastation of this Joke-of-a-Country. To mask this slow and deliberate cultural suicide, Germany now offers big money for “educated” people to work as part-time teachers as a second job.

Since I have a talent for remembering and repeating long strings of meaningless words, I was able to procure a Master’s degree. With that I applied to an elite Gymnasium (high school) in my town and passed an interview with the local social worker (who is a stupid cunt that takes forever to organize anything). I got the Idea from my retired father who does the same and receives lots of soon-to-be-worthless money for it.

I will soon receive 40 Euros per hour for teaching math, english and physics to moderately talented 7-10 graders.

It’s an elite school for technology so most of the pupils are introverted boys, or so the social worker told me.

This means I will probably not be mogged by chadlets. (Otherwise I go Anakin on those little fucks)

It also means that I will be surrounded by soon-to-be-Incels.

Hypothetically, how can I subtly prepare those poor boys for the hell that awaits them?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXNj2BobjJ4

40 euro per hour? what for? you deserve 8.20 like strawberry kolektors from romania

40€/h is insane but I have a feeling that the job is going to be fucking hell regardless.

Yeah, you'll get the same "introverted kids" i have in my uni classes, 80% normies, 10% chads and 10% incels. Information Technology is a normie thing nowadays, also hyped up by the big money aspect of it.

good that you got a job, first step to success

go get 'em

I'm gonna stay in my bunker and not interact with anyone. Fuck everyone and fuck my useless whore parents.

So, in accordance with the Kalergi-plan, the German government purposefully failed to train enough teachers, finalizing the inevitable intellectual devastation of this Joke-of-a-Country. To mask this slow and deliberate cultural suicide, Germany now offers big money for “educated” people to work as part-time teachers as a second job.

Since I have a talent for remembering and repeating long strings of meaningless words, I was able to procure a Master’s degree. With that I applied to an elite Gymnasium (high school) in my town and passed an interview with the local social worker (who is a stupid cunt that takes forever to organize anything). I got the Idea from my retired father who does the same and receives lots of soon-to-be-worthless money for it.

I will soon receive 40 Euros per hour for teaching math, english and physics to moderately talented 7-10 graders.

It’s an elite school for technology so most of the pupils are introverted boys, or so the social worker told me.

This means I will probably not be mogged by chadlets. (Otherwise I go Anakin on those little fucks)

Hypothetically, how can I subtly prepare those poor boys for the hell that awaits them?

View: https://youtu.be/mrEl5cX-6Ms

I have only one advice Good luck.

Blackpill the truecel, nerd, and bullying victim in your classroom and suggest the children with bullying problem to take HGH shot and dick enlargement program.

Look at them, give them death stare and be quiet for a minute. Then proceed to stand up. Take down your pants and reveal your dick and lay it down onto a desk. Show domination.

But to be honest if you want respect be tough on them and don't let them joke with you or disrespect you. You will be hardass and some probably won't like you or even hate you but hey at least yo azz is saved

GenuineImpressionableArchaeopteryx size restricted

Last edited:
Wait, what?
They're hiring part-time teachers in Germany now???????

When did you start applying at Clement?

@HarryDresden

Suggestion: put these images in a test and ask random questions about them.
580px-Fertility_Ratios.png

500px-Attractiveness_ratings_by_men_and_women_%28dataclysm%29.png

Additionally, in every test, or assignment try and quote blackpilled studies (you can find some in the wiki: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill) and ask students random math and statistics stuff about the data in the studies.

Better yet: you can go full Die Welle:
iu

Slip in blackpills as jokes and use reverse psychology on them. “I better not catch you kids watching any of that horrible blackpill shit on YouTube, haha”. “Good luck getting a date to the dance if you don’t look like Kroos, haha”

Hypothetically, the following:
- Give the bullies bad grades when possible.
- Give the cold shoulder to the girls in the classroom, be a bro to the boys, think about it some of them may lack a father in their lives. If a youngcel CHOose to visit the school he may remember you as a brocel and spare your life.
- Whenever a girl is making slutty comments, shift Overton's window in the right direction by sending "EWW" signals :feelsUgh::dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelsugh:. The rest of the classroom will follow your lead and shame her for being a slut. Though you may need to be attractive to pull off this one.
- In english class avoid teaching them degenerate artists, degenerate critical race theory... you name it. Don't use INCELTV videos, that's would be obvious but you may try to "put them on the path" to the truth with some other materials.
- In math class, be aware that some boys are low T due to various reasons so their brain can't function properly, so they may improve later and stop being such faggots.

Wait, what?
Teachers are always needed.
When did you start applying at Clement?
Good question.

And the educational system should provide the same objectives and learning opportunities for all students. The goal of education is to educate children so that they can be wise and learn to be adults. The educational system fails if it does not do this. Similarly, it oftentimes fails because it’s never the students the fault it’s always teachers and parents fault. Kids don’t go to school to not learn. The system fails them and their school does. The only way the educational system will work is if it teaches the same objectives to each and every child. It should teach each child the same learning objectives aswell. In addition, each child should be taught to his or her learning capacity. If you have an IQ of 140 and she has an IQ of 75 l, then you should each be taught the same things and to each of their own capacity. Think of education like this, each child should be filled up to the brim of his or her capacity regardless of the school and objectives. Furthermore, we can take this a step further, school should not only do this but it she prepare kids emotionally and help them mature from high school to college as if this oftentimes leads to failures when kids transfer. Furthermore, with all these details in mind we can now talk about the main issue of education and the heart of my argument. What do I mean by the same objectives and why kids should be taught them. It’s clearly quite simple. It’s no reason why a School A should teach kids this, and School B should teach kids this. This leads to many problems and oftentimes fails the kids and ruins their lives in School A. Education should be equal and learning opportunities should be the same; however I mere structural change is not enough. There are many different aspects that would have to go. However in this brief post and expression you may already realize that I’ve hit one of the biggest ones on the head. Regardless, the goal of education and objective of teachers should be to educate children and help them become responsible civil adults. It many times and oftentimes fails to do just this and this is the problem. Of course in Germany the problems you face may be different however I’m very certain that it may be the same.

Last edited:
Look at them, give them death stare and be quiet for a minute. Then proceed to stand up. Take down your pants and reveal your dick and lay it down onto a desk. Show domination.

But to be honest if you want respect be tough on them and don't let them joke with you or disrespect you. You will be hardass and some probably won't like you or even hate you but hey at least yo azz is saved

View attachment 593238
I just lmfao in S-Bahn. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JUST SHOW DOMINANCE BRO... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I just lmfao in S-Bahn. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JUST SHOW DOMINANCE BRO... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You are stupid if you think he will be laughed at if he will be hard on them and don't allow shit behaviour. He won't fuckin pass them to the next class. He can manipulate them that way plus virtue signaling.

Go to school where he gonna teach lean down and let fags fuck you in the ass 'cause you ain't chad.

- Give the cold shoulder to the girls in the classroom, be a bro to the boys, think about it some of them may lack a father in their lives. If a youngcel CHOose to visit the school he may remember you as a brocel and spare your life.
- Whenever a girl is making slutty comments, shift Overton's window in the right direction by sending "EWW" signals :feelsUgh::dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelsugh:. The rest of the classroom will follow your lead and shame her for being a slut. Though you may need to be attractive to pull off this one.
- In english class avoid teaching them degenerate artists, degenerate critical race theory... you name it. Don't use INCELTV videos, that's would be obvious but you may try to "put them on the path" to the truth with some other materials.
- In math class, be aware that some boys are low T due to various reasons so their brain can't function properly, so they may improve later and stop being such faggots.
:feelsaww:

you sould probably stop larping here.

people might misunderstand your entertainment presence here and think youre really incel. entertaining yourself by larping here and amusing yourself with positing as a fictional character might be taken seriosuly.

if youre around mihoniors and they find out youre here ppl might not understand its a joke :bigbrain:

grats on the job :feelsaww:

Give preferential treatment to male incel students
Don't give good marks to chads and foids

Gonna be suifuel watching those other kids getting to experience the youth you never got to live

I will keep you guys updated.

40€/h is insane
German government is panicking in regards to the teaching situation. But they are retarded if they think that money will solve this.

Yeah, you'll get the same "introverted kids" i have in my uni classes, 80% normies, 10% chads and 10% incels.
No, the entire building is decorated with photos of former classes. The Incel-density is far above average.

I have only one advice Good luck.
Thanks bro.

Wait, what?
Yes, you just have to call schools and ask them if they need part-time-teachers. Most do.

Slip in blackpills as jokes and use reverse psychology on them. “I better not catch you kids watching any of that horrible blackpill shit on YouTube, haha”. “Good luck getting a date to the dance if you don’t look like Kroos, haha”
Verry smart

I will do what I can but I have no way to influence of the curriculum. I will be helping them to do their homework and re-explain what they should have learned, if necessary.

Gonna be suifuel watching those other kids getting to experience the youth you never got to live
No, its mostly autistic introverts.

If stereotypes are correct they do respect teachers in germany. Wishing you best of luck

Give me half your money

Why 7-10?
Isnt 7-9 like between "Erprobungsstufe" and "Oberstufe"?
Or have they now changed it that EF doesnt exist anymore?
Do these kids now have to go to school for 13 years? :feelshaha:

I recommend grooming the females and offer them special after-hours tutoring sessions for better grades.

Be like robin williams in dead poets society