Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Long read about my life- Is all fathers over the top disgusting like mine?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Is it a Turkish thing or not? My father is extremely fucking disgusting mostly ,he never cleans after himself and is literally the most disgusting thing ever/never washes his hands , my mothers second husband was like this too , he would like throw trash to the living room and act low inhib (act like he didn’t care if he was very dirty or not same with first husband)

it’s probably that my mother always chooses the most piece of shit people overall

also they always sleep in the living room 24/7 it’s become like their room and watched bullshit tv/sports 24/7 , this shows that both my mother is toxic (which she really is,aside from her husbands are piece of shit people too ) and they don’t want to sleep with her in the same bed ? My mothers husbands always slept in the living room after the first months (the first months are pretty good actually they act like a happy family :feelsaww:)

it’s probably a low iq thing I guess , my father always fucking hated me and tortured me cuz my life was “easier” (?) ,he was a sick fucking man not even good dark triad ,he couldn’t handle shit he was just acting as a tough macho guy until I went soft er on them regularly

I never wanted this , they hated me from the beginning, I’m pretty fucking sure aside from me being ugly, my family’s shitinnes and hate fucking destroyed me ,believe me I literally had no one when I was a kid and still don’t ,some member abused me and I tell the other and they justify his/her acts , of course my biggest bully/abuser was my father plus mother,grandpa,granma, uncle,aunt ,I was literally playing resident evil 7 irl since I was born

my sister was my biggest ally UNTIL she hit puberty ,she is exactly like the pos family members now and hates me cuz ? I dunno, seriously it’s insane how fucking close we were

I protected her from abuse tons of times vice versa (less) , she just forget about me

Is it a Turkish thing or not? My father is extremely fucking disgusting mostly ,he never cleans after himself and is literally the most disgusting thing ever/never washes his hands , my mothers second husband was like this too , he would like throw trash to the living room and act low inhib (act like he didn’t care if he was very dirty or not same with first husband)

it’s probably that my mother always chooses the most piece of shit people overall

also they always sleep in the living room 24/7 it’s become like their room and watched bullshit tv/sports 24/7 , this shows that both my mother is toxic (which she really is,aside from her husbands are piece of shit people too ) and they don’t want to sleep with her in the same bed ? My mothers husbands always slept in the living room after the first months (the first months are pretty good actually they act like a happy family :feelsaww:)

it’s probably a low iq thing I guess , my father always fucking hated me and tortured me cuz my life was “easier” (?) ,he was a sick fucking man not even good dark triad ,he couldn’t handle shit he was just acting as a tough macho guy until I went soft er on them regularly

I never wanted this , they hated me from the beginning, I’m pretty fucking sure aside from me being ugly, my family’s shitinnes and hate fucking destroyed me ,believe me I literally had no one when I was a kid and still don’t ,some member abused me and I tell the other and they justify his/her acts , of course my biggest bully/abuser was my father plus mother,grandpa,granma, uncle,aunt ,I was literally playing resident evil 7 irl since I was born

my sister was my biggest ally UNTIL she hit puberty ,she is exactly like the pos family members now and hates me cuz ? I dunno, seriously it’s insane how fucking close we were

I protected her from abuse tons of times vice versa (less) , she just forget about me
yeah I had a similar situation
Most parents are shit and abuse there children @JoeBruhcel
Yep, most parents deserve to be showered in acid.