Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

long midfaced off-white ethnics vs east asian men

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
ZLZiPPK.jpg

just fucking end me right now

Thank god for my compact midface.

CopingGymcel said:

With all due respect to you as a poster, you're why I'll never get a girlfriend. Not you specifically but in general guys like you.

You have a compact midface, mine is super long.

You're willing to date sub 4 women. I'm willing to date sub 4 women. Why would they pick me when they can get a guy like you or better?

You'll get a girlfriend. I will be here until I die.

CopingGymcel said:
I genuinely hope you get disfigured in a very unfortunate accident. Anyone on this forum who has a compact midface, i’m glad that you’re wasting your time and youth on here.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
With all due respect to you as a poster, you're why I'll never get a girlfriend.  Not you specifically but in general guys like you.

You're willing to date sub 4 women.  I'm willing to date sub 4 women.  Why would they pick me when they can get a guy like you or better?

You'll get a girlfriend.  I will be here until I die.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
With all due respect to you as a poster, you're why I'll never get a girlfriend.  Not you specifically but in general guys like you.

You're willing to date sub 4 women.  I'm willing to date sub 4 women.  Why would they pick me when they can get a guy like you or better?

You'll get a girlfriend.  I will be here until I die.

I'm just playing the hypergamy game. Remember, I will get cucked by guys better than me who are willing to do the same.

Octopusgun2 said:
I genuinely hope you get disfigured in a very unfortunate accident. Anyone on this forum who has a compact midface, i’m glad that you’re wasting your time and youth on here.

At least you have really nice eyes, 99% percentile, I'd say  :love:

CopingGymcel said:
I'm just playing the hypergamy game. Remember, I will get cucked by guys better than me who are willing to do the same.

Don't get me wrong, I understand completely. If I were in your shoes I'd do the same thing.

It's what pretty much all non-incel men are doing. I'm not angry at you at all, I'm just salty about the situation in general.

thumb-up-asian-man-using-laptop-full-length-happy-businessman-sitting-over-white-background-32465183.jpg

Ricecels rejoicing

Dumb comparison. Long face is a legitimate serious deformity that prevents you from breathing properly. A pile of dog shit will do better than long face.

"Men". They are GL but also feminine as hell.

K-pop is propaganda by the chinks so they can get more white pussy.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Chadlite:

H3aeZ56.png

High tier normie, I would say. I didn't want to change anything else than his midface to see what difference it would make. Give him a completely new eye area and he's a Chadlite.

I'm middle eastern with a compact midface, still ugly though.

Every Asian on the right is a kpop star chad with white skin, great hair, and tall (those guys are all above 5’6 I’m certain). That’s like the equivalent of saying whites are better by comparing me to Tom Brady. Cherry picking hard.

Everyone on the right of the white side is above 4 PSL and can get laid in America/EU. In Asia they will slay. The two on the let can still get laid in Asia. We just split white into 3 groups- Aryan/Anglo, Slavic, and Mediterranean and women are happy to jump on the docks of all 3.

dr-problematic said:

If he got more sleep he’d be a 6 or 7. The way he looks he will SLAY in Asia

Nice cherry picking.

Fucking lol at this moronic 2014esque PuaHate cope. Even Colez himself admitted that gorilla midface theory is BS.

I guess this guy's ugly cause he has a long midface right

2102_ed14ac1a-4ded-455a-baa5-beca337ff2d9.jpg

cornpop said:
Nice cherry picking.

Fucking lol at this moronic 2014esque PuaHate cope. Even Colez himself admitted that gorilla midface theory is BS.

I guess this guy's ugly cause he has a long midface right

2102_ed14ac1a-4ded-455a-baa5-beca337ff2d9.jpg

That guy has a SLIGHTLY long midface with good facial width. Also let me guess, you're from lookism?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
That guy has a SLIGHTLY long midface with good facial width.

You're clearly clueless.

In various pics his midface ratio is over 1.14 which qualifies as long, it's not just a slightly long midface.

cornpop said:
In various pics his midface ratio is over 1.14 which qualifies as long, it's not just a slightly long midface.

The fact that you obviously think you're supposed to divide length by width instead of width by length shows you don't even know much about this stuff.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
The fact that you obviously think you're supposed to divide length by width instead of width by length shows you don't even know much about this stuff.

You divide distance from pupil to middle of the lips/stomion by IPD

https://imgur.com/ezpiEZc

Sorry bro, I think PH/SH and lookism have fucked up your brains way too much.

JFL @ Having a long midface. Literally no one is as fucked as me when it comes to midface length. My midface is the longest in this forum...There’s only a 50/50 chance that I might luck out after surgery and turn out goodlooking.

Octopusgun2 said:
JFL @ Having a long midface. Literally no one is as fucked as me when it comes to midface length. My midface is the longest in this forum...

@justforlulzandkeks never posted his pic but claims to have a fHWR of 1.38.  If he measured correctly, that would make his worse than yours.

Yellow fever at its finest.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Octopusgun2 said:
JFL @ Having a long midface. Literally no one is as fucked as me when it comes to midface length. My midface is the longest in this forum...
@justforlulzandkeks never posted his pic but claims to have a fHWR of 1.38. If he measured correctly, that would make his worse than yours.
Tbh, i’m just overthinking this shit. My face looks harmonious so i’d probably turn out to be goodlooking if I get surgery. I morphed an image of how i’d look like with surgery without touching the midface and I look like a 8/10...PSLI forums are just fucking with my brain with these autistic DOM features...Lots of guys have long midfaces and still look like Gods (Nick Bateman, Adam Levine, Toni Mahfud, etc...)

Girls will go for the guys who look better and race is cope. No one wants the inbred looking genetic rejects on the left.

Yellow Fever has been around before K-pop look at thailand, pfft newcels man.

Asian guys get the highest quality white girls

Ryo_Hazuki said:
That guy has a SLIGHTLY long midface with good facial width. Also let me guess, you're from lookism?

He still mogs all those Asian twinks to oblivion.

This post is honestly on the same level of intelligence as BBC posting on Lookism, assuming it's completely unironic.

Framecel222 said:
He still mogs all those Asian twinks to oblivion.

That's like saying a good Hollywood movie is better than a great anime.

They just have different target demographics, so they can't be compared fairly.

That guy has more mainstream appeal, sure, but there are a lot of women out there who would strongly prefer the asian guys over him.

Oh look it's another long midfaced man!! He must be incel lol look at that pathetic fwhr !!!!!11

By-Didio.jpg

marlon-de-gregori.jpg

ft_6881_PERF.jpg

inb4 that's only slightly long midface bruh

Ryo_Hazuki said:
That's like saying a good Hollywood movie is better than a great anime.  

They just have different target demographics, so they can't be compared fairly.  

That guy has more mainstream appeal, sure, but there are a lot of women out there who would strongly prefer the asian guys over him.

I guess I just don't understand the thesis of your post. Top 1% Asian men can get white girlfriends? This is obvious to everyone.

cornpop said:
Oh look it's another long midfaced man!! He must be incel lol look at that pathetic fwhr !!!!!11

By-Didio.jpg

marlon-de-gregori.jpg

ft_6881_PERF.jpg

Are you denying he would look better with a short midface?

Or are you simply stating he's attractive in spite of his long midface?

cornpop said:

By-Didio.jpg

marlon-de-gregori.jpg

ft_6881_PERF.jpg

His jaw and eyes make up for it immensely.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Are you denying he would look better with a short midface?

He already looks pretty good so a shorter midface would make a negligible difference to his overall sexual attractiveness.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Or are you simply stating he's attractive in spite of his long midface?

I think this is the purpose of the examples I posted.

cornpop said:
He already looks pretty good so a shorter midface would make a negligible difference to his overall sexual attractiveness.

I think this is the purpose of the examples I posted.

FrMkJ11.png

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Yeah I was rightfully biased about this ; he looks like a chipmunk with a shorter midface. Though you seem to have overdone it.

2 Weeks, 3 Days, 23 Hours

A 5/10 white guy will outslay a 5/10 ethnic anywhere

cornpop said:

By-Didio.jpg

marlon-de-gregori.jpg

ft_6881_PERF.jpg

images

7580617_f520.jpg

images

You see! Being bald isn't a death sentence at all

Look at all these guys!

I have a long midface, but I'd look weird as fuck with a compact one. I'm ethnic, a Mediterranean, so I'd look like a creepy old hairy man without one.

blackpill_incel said:
I see you used my avi lmao. Nice touch

I actually remember him from puahate.

This post reminds me of this norwooding ethnic sexpat
https://www.youtube.com/user/hellodavidbond/videos