Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

long midfaced off-white ethnics vs east asian men

braincel said:
Girls will go for the guys who look better and race is cope. No one wants the inbred looking genetic rejects on the left.

you didnt get the point of the ethnic thing here on incels. The reason why ethnics do bad is because they have ethnic features like a big downturned nose or extreme monolid etc. Nobody gets rejected just because he is not white

Posting 7 and 8 PSL Asians and 3/4 PSL whites doesn’t prove shit. Asians are worse on average, and there are more white chads than Asian chads.

The kicker? Every single guy on the left can get laid in Asia.

Allblueeeee said:
you didnt get the point of the ethnic thing here on incels. The reason why ethnics do bad is because they have ethnic features like a big downturned nose or extreme monolid etc. Nobody gets rejected just because he is not white

But people get accepted because they are white

Framecel222 said:
He still mogs all those Asian twinks to oblivion.

This is why the asian guys are with those white girls banging them every night while all the others on the left are virgin rejects

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I actually remember him from puahate.

Dear God he's not shopped. Can u remember the thread it was in

braincel said:
This is why the asian guys are with those white girls banging them every night while all the others on the left are virgin rejects

You're saying this guy is a "virgin reject?"

2102_ed14ac1a-4ded-455a-baa5-beca337ff2d9.jpg

@blickpall I found a winner for cope of the week.

Framecel222 said:

He's talking about the guys in my pic. That guy wasn't in it.

Framecel222 said:

Pretty sure you got the timing wrong on this, he was referring to OP's picture which does not include that photo.

blackpill_incel said:
Dear God he's not shopped. Can u remember the thread it was in

I don't remember what thread he posted his pic in, but I know exactly who he is. It's hitquit. We talked on skype tons of times in 2010-2011.

Where did this compact midface meme come from? I have as compact a midface as you can get, but coupled with my underdeveloped jaw and massive forehead I permanently look like a deformed baby. Blaming midface is cope.

Electrik said:
Where did this compact midface meme come from? I have as compact a midface as you can get, but coupled with my underdeveloped jaw and massive forehead I permanently look like a deformed baby. Blaming midface is cope.

It's not cope.  But of course you can be incel with a compact midface if your face lacks harmony and you have other serious flaws.

wishiwasbigger said:
is that you?

check my avatar and signature

Maklemore has got pretty long face, doesnt he? 

macklemore-hairdo.jpg

2 famous british rapper

BUGZY_MALONE.jpg

9952e76d-1370-4243-bc6a-ad94469a865c-1.jpg

famous footballer

2D37045D00000578-0-Robert_Lewandowski_scored_twice_against_Scotland_to_take_his_tal-a-22_1444420132839.jpg

to balance out long face and big head u need to have huge neck basically and other solid facial features

Only Chang can get Stacies.