Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lonely when sleeping alone

Do you feel very lonely at night when sleeping alone?

• Yes I feel very lonely when sleeping alone at night

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No it does not bother me

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
S

Shitskin_Shitlife

Recruit
★★
I tend to get very lonely when sleeping alone in a bed. I feel like I should be cuddling something.

Do you guys feel the same way?

I have a dakimura or a cat next to me

I never felt that when going to sleep. It's more when I wake up and think about what to do today I realise I have nobody to share anything with and then I wish I had a girlfriend but it's just wishful thinking, a girlfriend would not make my life better and would probably stop me from doing things I enjoy because it lowers her social standing or something. So really, I don't care anymore I just wish I don't have to live such a boring life for next 40 years till I die.

But we have it better than some though. Some ex normies are sitting elderly in dementia facilities and nobody cares for them at all. Day in day out they just stare at walls or let the garbled thoughts run around their head. Even the care assistants don't really interact with them. That is a brutal existence and not their fault, but we are surely headed there as well unless we can die before that.

Yes, recently started using girlfriend asmr to cope