Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Loneliness

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-

As much as I wouldn't like this to be the case, being social is as important as food and air.
I felt like this video was speaking to me very personally. Most of what was said was true for me.

As a incel one thing you learn is how to ride the ride by yourself.

cb264b6cf481c4a543d0cd8d439fff76.gif

Look at the comments section and all the normies.

KEK this was on my recommended list in youtube as well, I wonder what (((they))) are trying to do

Of course its a Foid depicted as being alone and not a man. Foids can never be alone with all the fucking attention they get.. it's a literal fucking meme.. so fucking retarded, how many male 9mm's happen to femshitters 9 M&M's? God that video infuriates me.. yet again men are stomped on by this Gynocentric society through this propaganda video. Fucking hate this shit. Fuck society. :reeeeee: What an absolute fucking piss take. The message I'm receiving from this femshit worshipping video, from the fact that a femshit is constantly the one in the stage light as being the victim, makes it seem like it isn't men who have a problem. All this video is going to do is make men white knight disgusting roast beef flaps even harder. Fuck you whores living on just exist mode. :feelsree:

forced meme
It's a good model for understanding, even though it's relentlessly misused. The very liberals who promote this 'meme' fail to realize that their vision of society fundamentally undermines the notion of community.

It's a good model for understanding, even though it's relentlessly misused. The very liberals who promote this 'meme' fail to realize that their vision of society fundamentally undermines the notion of community.
eh, has there ever been an empirical demonstration of Maslow's hierarchy of needs?

I play this every night as I rot in my apartment alone. ITS KILLLIN ME

JFL at using a female to represent loneliness