Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Loneliness and rejection made me scared of people

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
After so many rejections. Comments about my looks etc I’m done I broke down. There was a time where I at least tried to get dates talk to women make friends. But I just can’t any more. I haven’t left my house for 2 years. To do something with some one else Forced isolation. Is just horrible. Even if I go out side. I feel more alone then I am sittin at home play games at least people online are nice to me. My only friends I have came from online games. Besides that I got nothing shit is awful. People constantly staring at you laughing at you making jokes I’m nothing more then a joke to people. No one has talked to me irl. For so long it feels like it was 1943 again And when people talk to me irl besides making fun of me it’s old folks don’t get me wrong I’m really glad and thank full but give a nigga some pussy Or something. We live in a age where if I would shoot my self with my ar 15 people would just put it on tiktok or some shit and. U got some fake hoes saying rip u will be missed just for likes and cloud.

The fucking irony is that despite women being massive whores a huge segment of the male population are incels.

They are sluts, but only to Chad, jfl.

The fucking irony is that despite women being massive whores a huge segment of the male population are incels.

This basically sums up women

A lifetime of bullying has left me already accepting a priori that everyone I am around either already hates me or is in the process of developing a hatred for me.

A lifetime of bullying has left me already accepting a priori that everyone I am around either already hates me or is in the process of developing a hatred for me.

Yeah
After so many rejections. Comments about my looks etc I’m done I broke down. There was a time where I at least tried to get dates talk to women make friends. But I just can’t any more. I haven’t left my house for 2 years. To do something with some one else Forced isolation. Is just horrible. Even if I go out side. I feel more alone then I am sittin at home play games at least people online are nice to me. My only friends I have came from online games. Besides that I got nothing shit is awful. People constantly staring at you laughing at you making jokes I’m nothing more then a joke to people. No one has talked to me irl. For so long it feels like it was 1943 again And when people talk to me irl besides making fun of me it’s old folks don’t get me wrong I’m really glad and thank full but give a nigga some pussy Or something. We live in a age where if I would shoot my self with my ar 15 people would just put it on tiktok or some shit and. U got some fake hoes saying rip u will be missed just for likes and cloud.
Well you are not alone bro

I haven't tried socializing in years now too and the part about old people being nice to incels is too true

It's made me untrusting and hateful.

I also fear rejection

Humans are Shit so should you

They only Care If IT Benefits Them or your some Hot Shit