Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Loneliness and not having anyone to talk to

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

subhuman abused dog , traumacel , untermensch
★★★★★
I usually don't have anyone to talk to and I use Discord to my advantage to talk to someone and make friendships. The truth is that I end becoming too attached to a certain community and people and I become active as fuck to the point where I start being annoying to most of the members I've been called a "sperg" too. Fucking brutal I literally cannot fit in anywhere because I'm always annoying to people in real life and online. I've got like only one friend over the internet whom I share pretty much everything about me and he is not here for me every time I need him so again I've got no one but me and my thoughts I am alone. My real life "friends" are a bunch of bluepilled ignorant people who had perfect lives, families and they were always cheered when they were kids unlike me who was mentally abused all the time and I don't remember actually hearing any compliment from anyone in my childhood. I am beyond ruined and mentally drained all I want is to fucking not wake up tomorrow.

Why do you cling to humanity if they constantly treat you like shit? just be alone.

Everyone is lonely nowadays

Why do you cling to humanity if they constantly treat you like shit? just be alone.
while that's true I dont want to end up being alone. Playing video games is not fun anymore. Nothing is fun I suffer every single day. Nights are always the hardest because I cannot even sleep due to stress and the next day, of course I feel like shit and my head hurts I've got an awful brain fog that lasts the entire day sometimes even longer.

Embrace suffering, that's what helped me deal with my anhedonia. Just lay in bed. And tell yourself you don't give af about doing nothing and embrace death as well.

welcome brother

If you want to talk, tell me your discord i guess, im rotting 24/7.

Embrace suffering, that's what helped me deal with my anhedonia. Just lay in bed. And tell yourself you don't give af about doing nothing and embrace death as well.
Fucking based. Gonna do some serious wall staring today

Only those moments count, when the desire to remain by yourself is so powerful that you'd prefer to blow your brains out than exchange a word with someone.
Émile Michel Cioran, The New Gods

while that's true I dont want to end up being alone. Playing video games is not fun anymore. Nothing is fun I suffer every single day. Nights are always the hardest because I cannot even sleep due to stress and the next day, of course I feel like shit and my head hurts I've got an awful brain fog that lasts the entire day sometimes even longer.
Perhaps you need to broaden your horizons. Read a book travel, go to an art museum. Learn about the world I don't really know what I can This life is just a reflection on our loneliness and eventually we will die