Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Loneliness And depression

A

altai

Greycel
I’ve been so depressed lately. I don’t know what to do! I just wanted to die! I can imagine next 10 years I will be the same I just wanna die

I struggle with the same problems man.

Same, over the past year things have gotten worse.

we can't escape or destiny

Just dont be depressed theory.

Same here. I keep nagging myself to get out more, but every time I do I get depressed seeing all the couples with their kids everywhere I go. Even walks to the beach or woods can be super depressing by yourself. I just focus on my copes.

>using exclamation marks

Yea it sucks. I hate saying this but it does get better ( not in the normie sense of saying), like you will still be depressed, miserable, lonely but you will get past the extremely dark days. I had a period of maybe 2 to 3 months where i was like on the serious side of wanting to end myself every day. I drank to cope, and other degenerate retarded things just to try and deal with it.

I still feel like shit, but i think the extremely dark days has passed me. But who knows it might come back.

The best thing to do (yes i know with depression you lose interest in things), is try and find something, ANYTHING to prevent the boredom and loneliness of the incel life. It will help and make living a little bit better, and make the days go faster, so u wont be staying in bed LDARING.

I know this feels like normie talk but it really does help. You cant change your genetics, you cant change how you look ( naturally), you cant change how females act towards you because you are ugly, we cant change their disgusting high standards, hypergamous behaviour but we can help ourselves by trying to make living a little easier.