Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL @ U if you don't pretend to be a girl to get money

Weed said:
Damn just found such a good pack with good verification pics.. got this within 30 mins :D 

fX2EwxOwRY_Ox35ncRUEtA.jpeg

Do it. Find a pack that doesn't look too fake and has good verification pics..

told ya, that pack u had before was subhuman

also how do u make sure they dont charge money back after transaction

dr-problematic said:

I've been wondering this too. Paypal sides with the buyer 99% of the time.

Framecel222 said:
I've been wondering this too. Paypal sides with the buyer 99% of the time.

yeah, like on twitch, people troll streamers with big sums of money and then cancel them easily 

also have u tried this shit?

it sounds kinda unrealistic, with so many authentic chicks selling nudes and shit, random guy will buy your crap photos for cash

dr-problematic said:
yeah, like on twitch, people troll streamers with big sums of money and then cancel them easily 

also have u tried this shit?

it sounds kinda unrealistic, with so many authentic chicks selling nudes and shit, random guy will buy your crap photos for cash

No I haven't tried it. I agree that it seems like it wouldn't work but it's working for Weed so who knows.

I think it's worth a shot.

I've thought about it for years. Betas are willing to pay good money for a femoids dirty underwear too. Been so tempted to just steal some femoid's pics, buy a bunch of Walmart panties, fart in them a bunch and sell them to these cucks for like $50 each but I'm just too much of a moralfag to do something like that (and I'm sure many dudes probably already are, so pro-tip: don't buy dirty women's underwear online if you happen to be into that sort of thing.

dr-problematic said:
Weed said:
Damn just found such a good pack with good verification pics.. got this within 30 mins :D
fX2EwxOwRY_Ox35ncRUEtA.jpeg

Do it. Find a pack that doesn't look too fake and has good verification pics..

They just don't chargeback.. I guess they don't know how to lmao

I'm experiencing slowtimes. What's your protocol with the kik sites? Do you login/update each day? Is it worth paying to put your profile to the top on that one site?

Lmao that cunt chargebacked.. I will update this thread if he wont the chargeback.. fml rip xD

existentialhack said:
I'm experiencing slowtimes. What's your protocol with the kik sites? Do you login/update each day? Is it worth paying to put your profile to the top on that one site?

I just post my kik username everyday.. no need to login, just post as new :3 and idk I never paid to put my profile up but you might try.. you will get shit ton of traffic

Made another 40 quid. Just fucking lol at this pack. Verifications are everything.

So 70 in 2 days, that's about $100
@"mental_out" start now

Weed said:
Made another 40 quid. Just fucking lol at this pack. Verifications are everything.

So 70 in 2 days, that's about $100
@"mental_out" start now

verification in sense that u send picture with signature to the buyer before purchase? or to the kik itself

also hows quality of pics in the new pack in comparison to one u had before

dr-problematic said:
verification in sense that u send picture with signature to the buyer before purchase? or to the kik itself

also hows quality of pics in the new pack in comparison to one u had before

Quality is worse than previous pack but who cares :)

By verification I mean pics that give a peace sign, touch boob etc.. just motions with hands or mouth.

Weed said:
Lmao that cunt chargebacked.. I will update this thread if he wont the chargeback.. fml rip xD

I just post my kik username everyday.. no need to login, just post as new :3 and idk I never paid to put my profile up but you might try.. you will get shit ton of traffic

Unlucky man. I don't accept payments that can be charged back. Have refunded instantly in the past. Can be a good ploy to win trust.

But they don't seem to allow that. Unless you set up a new kik each time. I just did that. 100 adds and no sales. =(

existentialhack said:
Unlucky man. I don't accept payments that can be charged back. Have refunded instantly in the past. Can be a good ploy to win trust.

But they don't seem to allow that. Unless you set up a new kik each time. I just did that. 100 adds and no sales. =(
Practise. :) show me a pack what u r using and 100 adds no money for me too sometimes.
Sometimes you just get 100 timewasters or curries who just want nudes and pretend to buy just to get nude previews

Weed said:
Practise. :) show me a pack what u r using and 100 adds no money for me too sometimes.
Sometimes you just get 100 timewasters or curries who just want nudes and pretend to buy just to get nude previews

Not using a pack, just ripped a couple of girls off MFC. Yeah, and get 25 dick pics in that 100.

existentialhack said:
Weed said:
Not using a pack, just ripped a couple of girls off MFC. Yeah, and get 25 dick pics in that 100.
block whoever sends a dick pic

UPDATE: Won the chargeback.
plus today was not bad day
_b-uzHyeTfWhtyrhyzRrkw.jpeg

EDIT: +$10 :3

This is pretty based. Cucks deserve to be scammed out of their money.

50k.............? Wtf. You absolute madman. What did you spend it on?

I've been ewhoring for 3 years now. Probably made around $50k+ from cucks in total. It's fun when they're willing give you their money without even chatting for 10 minutes.

Social engineering + using cucks = profit.
[video=youtube]

You've made 50k+ from cucks but only use a £90 gift card as evidence? Why?

You are brilliant. 50k is a lot. Personally I am at only 3k and I have been doing it for 2 years. Still good money for me.

Average for me is 125usd/month which is still not bad for me considering I do it only for like 1 hour a week in average.

Unbelievable :lul:

What do people mean by e-whoring pack?

This thread is so funny.
Screen Shot 2018 05 11 at 20059 AM

You guys sure nothing can happen if they try to come after you linked to your real paypal? Using bitcoin and gift cards with vpns is most likely safer, but a lot more hassle.

I have only one PayPal account. I use it to purchase vidya on Steam, GOG, etc. It's verified and I've linked my VISA Electron to it.

Can I change the information I've provided so I can use it for ewhoring? Or should I make a separate one?

People ACTUALLY pay for this shit LMAO, very nice job OP, exploiting these retards LUL:feelsokman:

I have only one PayPal account. I use it to purchase vidya on Steam, GOG, etc. It's verified and I've linked my VISA Electron to it.

Can I change the information I've provided so I can use it for ewhoring? Or should I make a separate one?

Pretty sure you can turn it into a business account, which hides your name.

Make us a guide man! Or pm us one!

Anyone who does this is a roastie with a cock. Ladycel. Staggered there are men stupid enough to fall for it :feelsbaton:

Make us a guide man! Or pm us one!

make a vk account,
say you sell hardcrush videos
get hardcrush videos ( i got some )
post picks of hardcrush ( rare ones )
sell to some unknown cucks
profit

i still need more sites tho i just got 110€ on april 27 sometimes 120 or 240 days and my best day was on december getting 300

i read about collarspace too but they need fucking long for a validation

make a vk account,
say you sell hardcrush videos
get hardcrush videos ( i got some )
post picks of hardcrush ( rare ones )
sell to some unknown cucks
profit

i still need more sites tho i just got 110€ on april 27 sometimes 120 or 240 days and my best day was on december getting 300

What's a vk account? And wtf is hardcrush? And how tf do you make so much?

2Unbenannt
Unbenannt
Unbenannt

Attachments

• DXMW3tAWkAAi1P6.jpg
    DXMW3tAWkAAi1P6.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 61
i need more websites kik? how to get traffic there etc, getting "friends "

Incredible. I will think about it. Tfw when you want to take money from cucks to spend it on hookers. Money is such a scheme lol.

I need to get back into this.

I can use pics of the attractive counselors that tortured me.

This thread is so funny.
View attachment 12493
You guys sure nothing can happen if they try to come after you linked to your real paypal? Using bitcoin and gift cards with vpns is most likely safer, but a lot more hassle.
How would they come after us? lmao They can't see our real name.

50k.............? Wtf. You absolute madman. What did you spend it on?
A lot of stuff, I didn't save 50k up, I was just buying small amounts of stuff kek, well like GPU, CPU, 2nd monitor tbh tbh that and that, a lot of weed

Nice

Cucks deserve everything they get, including getting scammed by man online hahahaha

giphy.gif

Brilliant work, man. Those cucks completely deserve it

Back then, the sluts you'd come directly to your bassement.
Now the cucks ruined everything. They can't only talk to them with their money.

Holy shit 50k?!?! If you can get a security guard job where you do nothing and do this on work you can make a good amount of money.

I've been doing it on my real paypal for 3 years now.. just don't worry lol

Also I will lol if @Sergeantincel will make an ewhoring section on this website.. Would be great tbh ngl..

nah stop this
I am to concerned with the punishment to do it