Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL @ U if you don't pretend to be a girl to get money

existentialhack said:
Weed said:
If is more difficult to get money yea but you can still do it.. I can still get $100 per day.. sometimes $50.. really depends. Just ewhore while you're playing or watching YouTube.. You don't have to stare at kik screen 24/7. Plus chatting will pass our time
I'm an oldcel. I used to a little of this back in the day before everything went mobile. Used to make £200+/month putting in little effort. Is all the action mobile these days? I find it a pain in the ass. Do you know of a good emulator for all the mobile apps that can be used on laptop? I tried Bluestacks but it crashes my PC. Where do you advertise? Just the kik friend finder type sites? Do you just use one girl and make one profile per site or spam loads?
Memu is a good emulator.
I advertise on kik username websites :) so yes.
I use one girl.. I've been using this girl for like 1.5 years now

vjyUz_X3QnG56MCKvhK7qw.jpeg

Usually I'm not a fan of swindling but beta cucks are asking for it. Bunch of white-knighting retards.

Weed said:
Memu is a good emulator.

I'm using Vox. Seems fine. Just need to figure out basics like how to upload a pic from PC kek. How do you get such high single payments if you're selling vids/pics? Reckon it's better to pretend to be US (bigger population/market)?

As an embittered, disillusioned poorcel who has lost all faith in god, I would totally do it and rip off others. However, I do feel a bit sorry for these guys because they are the ultimate incels, craving something that does not exist to begin with: dominant women who feel attracted to submissive men, since all women are submissive masochist whores who want to be raped by Chad. So the only solution for them are e-whores. Sad.

existentialhack said:
Weed said:
Memu is a good emulator.

I'm using Vox. Seems fine. Just need to figure out basics like how to upload a pic from PC kek. How do you get such high single payments if you're selling vids/pics? Reckon it's better to pretend to be US (bigger population/market)?

I just sold my full pack for 50 pics and 6 vids for that amount.. I always ask them how much are they willing to pay and then I tell em what they gonna get.. Sometimes I get offers like this one.
Doesn't matter if you do it in USA or UK or fucking Zimbabwe. If you did it in Zimbabwe you would be a millionaire in 1 month. So logically thinking it's better to do that in poorcel countries where USA currency to their currency is like 3x. So if they make $100 they get sometime.. or if they make $300.. That might be about 260 euros, in some countries monthly salary is like 300-600 euros.. So ewhoring could be way better than full time job in some countries. It also doesn't matter where are you from because you get added by everyone, yankees, "I can't believe you've done this" people, sandniggers, tyrones, ching chongs, cyka blyads.. Just everyone.. Mostly people from Germany, UK and USA buy.

HbmwYU3BT5OAMQyTmfZIIg.jpeg

\kek

Weed said:
I just sold my full pack for 50 pics and 6 vids for that amount.. I always ask them how much are they willing to pay and then I tell em what they gonna get.. Sometimes I get offers like this one.
Doesn't matter if you do it in USA or UK or fucking Zimbabwe. If you did it in Zimbabwe you would be a millionaire in 1 month. So logically thinking it's better to do that in poorcel countries where USA currency to their currency is like 3x. So if they make $100 they get sometime.. or if they make $300.. That might be about 260 euros, in some countries monthly salary is like 300-600 euros.. So ewhoring could be way better than full time job in some countries. It also doesn't matter where are you from because you get added by everyone, yankees, "I can't believe you've done this" people, sandniggers, tyrones, ching chongs, cyka blyads.. Just everyone.. Mostly people from Germany, UK and USA buy.

\kek

So you don't set/advertise prices? You present as a total amateur just starting out? That's smart. I used to just have set prices. I know you get custom from all over but it's surely localised such that you get most of your custom from where you claim to be from. How scaleable do you think it is? If you made 2/3/4 girls and ran multi-messenger, reckon you'd make 2/3/4 times the amount? You could become a millionaire kek. Do you bother sending them the content? Man, I'm gunna dive into this over the next few weeks. Mix it in with my NEETbux and matched betting and I can live royally.

existentialhack said:
Weed said:

\kek

So you don't set/advertise prices? You present as a total amateur just starting out? That's smart. I used to just have set prices. I know you get custom from all over but it's surely localised such that you get most of your custom from where you claim to be from. How scaleable do you think it is? If you made 2/3/4 girls and ran multi-messenger, reckon you'd make 2/3/4 times the amount? You could become a millionaire kek. Do you bother sending them the content? Man, I'm gunna dive into this over the next few weeks. Mix it in with my NEETbux and matched betting and I can live royally.

Nope I don't, I usually just ask how much they can pay.. I can explain why..
If you tell them $30 for 40 pics and 1 video but if you ask them how much they could do.. He says $30 and you tell him you can do 10 pics or 10 pics and 1 video so next time he buys from you again you have more pics to sell. What are you gonna do if he keeps buying and you run out of pics?

I present myself as amateur yes, like I started few weeks ago or one week ago..

This is life and suicide fuel at the same time. How do you set up your Paypal account without getting tracked?

shadowsoulz125 said:
This is life and suicide fuel at the same time. How do you set up your Paypal account without getting tracked?
You won't get tracked, just make a business account so customers wouldn't see your name.

You're really a guy who made money scamming desperate men?
A few months ago I 'd have refrained from doing that as I hate scammers in general but such men have poisoned the well for all men so much and I'm brokecel so I might as well do the same. Darwin ftw.

FeminismsCancer said:
You're really a guy who made money scamming desperate men?
A few months ago I 'd have refrained from doing that as I hate scammers in general but such men have poisoned the well for all men so much and I'm brokecel so I might as well do the same. Darwin ftw.
That's not a scam if they get what they want.

Weed said:
That's not a scam if they get what they want.

If I expect a Stacey's pissy panties and I'm getting yours I think I'd feel scammed. No personal offence, I mean any other man's too.

What websites do you scam them off btw? I tried Teenchat, but couldnt get anyone to buy the nudes, they ran after getting a sample

I think a findomme site like fetlife or collarspace could work.

Nautica1983 said:
What websites do you scam them off btw? I tried Teenchat, but couldnt get anyone to buy the nudes, they ran after getting a sample
Get bluestacks on your pc -> get kik -> create female kik account -> post your kik username in kik username websites just type in google "kik usernames"

Too easy

https://imgur.com/a/xXjUr

existentialhack said:
Too easy
https://imgur.com/a/xXjUr
holy shit lmao good job, I put your screenshot into thread nice.

Weed said:
Get bluestacks on your pc -> get kik -> create female kik account -> post your kik username in kik username websites just type in google "kik usernames"

I got some idiot to send me 10 bucks but,  everyone else is asking for pics taken from the camera and not you're media library and live streaming

Yeah how do you spoof the camera on Kik? It doesn't ask which Camera app to use anymore it seems

Nautica1983 said:
I got some idiot to send me 10 bucks but,  everyone else is asking for pics taken from the camera and not you're media library and live streaming

bignuggies7 said:
Yeah how do you spoof the camera on Kik? It doesn't ask which Camera app to use anymore it seems

Good job on earning 10 bucks.

You have to download old kik version 7.5 and download fake camera for it

fuckk dude... $50k? Respect tbh.

This is some mallshooting fuel.

LOL@being born the gender that gets to make a living off being that gender when it's only a fucking binary event. It's not like women could have been any one of 400 genders but lucked out being born women. It was either male or female and it came up female (the life lottery) so they win. Having a penis is a curse. maybe that's why Jews and muslims cut some of them off newborns.

this thread makes me feel low IQ. I could be richcel if I did this years ago.

Nautica1983 said:

It seems pretty hard to do without a verification pic (or fake live pics). You can create a fake verification pic in paint/photoshop. Google "ewhore verification" and see some vids on the subject. I just found a cam girl who'd done some fan signs and used the name on one of them as my kik name.

FeminismsCancer said:
If I expect a Stacey's pissy panties and I'm getting yours I think I'd feel scammed. No personal offence, I mean any other man's too.

Fuck me incels are gonna be buying women's panties in bulk and pissing and shitting in them and selling them to cucks on kik. Oh man.

Hunter said:
is this legal?

Well I mean if police sw you doing it ofx they would stop.. but idk if its even possible to get caught. It's lile pirating movies and music.. lul

Holy shit I got such a good idea.
Guys if you're reading this and you ewhore do it on your PC and on your phone using two different girls. I will update if my profits gonna change lmao

It's like a pimp.. Selling two whores at once.. Two whores will make more profit than one, am I right? am I right?

Weed said:
Guys if you're reading this and you ewhore do it on your PC and on your phone using two different girls. I will update if my profits gonna change lmao

It's like a pimp.. Selling two whores at once.. Two whores will make more profit than one, am I right? am I right?

u can do it with unlimited girls on ur PC lol.... called opening 2 windows at once...

Weed said:

u get any profit so far?

dr-problematic said:
u get any profit so far?

Meh I set up only one account because I am lazy and it's night.. well 6AM already and I am in bed since 12AM.. just got $6 from some fat hairy dude pretending to be a model.. tomorrow gonna get $30 from another dude.. so I will update tomorrow when I set up 2 accs

dr-problematic said:
u get any profit so far?

Its a bit harder to do but def getting more profit with 2 cunts.. 
I use one Asian and another white girl.. mb some cucks prefer Asians.  So they have 2 options tbh lul
After I sell to one guy I advertise "my friend" to him lmao

Weed said:
Its a bit harder to do but def getting more profit with 2 cunts.. 
I use one Asian and another white girl.. mb some cucks prefer Asians.  So they have 2 options tbh lul
After I sell to one guy I advertise "my friend" to him lmao

I told you to scale it up bro. I have two girls, sort of, the first one wasn't doing so well due to a lack of verification pic so found another with one. But I'm occasionally checking in on the first. Made £125 total the last 5 or so days. I should probably send some content instead of just scamming though ::) If you are scamming though, you can sometimes get them to double-send payments. eg. if you set up two similar emails. Give them one. Then when they send a gift card, say you made a typo and then give them the other email. If they're dumb you can redeem them both ::) I had one guy send an Amazon.com one by mistake, so I redeemed that and he sent a UK one as well. If I put effort into this I could make really decent money.

existentialhack said:
I told you to scale it up bro. I have two girls, sort of, the first one wasn't doing so well due to a lack of verification pic so found another with one. But I'm occasionally checking in on the first. Made £125 total the last 5 or so days. I should probably send some content instead of just scamming though ::) If you are scamming though, you can sometimes get them to double-send payments. eg. if you set up two similar emails. Give them one. Then when they send a gift card, say you made a typo and then give them the other email. If they're dumb you can redeem them both ::) I had one guy send an Amazon.com one by mistake, so I redeemed that and he sent a UK one as well. If I put effort into this I could make really decent money.
Good job on 125. So you don't send any content at all? Do you realize you ruin ewhoring for others? If they get scammed they wont buy from anyone else and they wont buy from you again. Just stop scamming unless you have to.
I know about double dip dude lol been ewhoring for 3 years like I said.. you can even do triple dips.

So yes, stop fucking scamming ya cunt and just milk them. Thanks :)

Weed said:
Good job on 125. So you don't send any content at all? Do you realize you ruin ewhoring for others? If they get scammed they wont buy from anyone else and they wont buy from you again. Just stop scamming unless you have to.
I know about double dip dude lol been ewhoring for 3 years like I said.. you can even do triple dips.

So yes, stop fucking scamming ya cunt and just milk them. Thanks :)

Nah, I enjoy scamming. Less effort. 

"Do you realize you ruin ewhoring for others?"

LOL. The fuck do I care. You have any idea how many suckers there are on the internet? Plus, I'm not paying to get the content together or using some over-saturated pack that's all over the internet. I'll probably make some effort because it = more profit on resales. But effort.

existentialhack said:
Nah, I enjoy scamming. Less effort. 

"Do you realize you ruin ewhoring for others?"

LOL. The fuck do I care. You have any idea how many suckers there are on the internet? Plus, I'm not paying to get the content together or using some over-saturated pack that's all over the internet. I'll probably make some effort because it = more profit on resales. But effort.

Doesnt matter how many suckers are on the internet. Some guys are buying nudes for years.. I've had at least same 4 guys add me on different accounts that buy everytime with no verifications.. Now I don't see them and they are offline on my other kik acc.. probs because of all those asshole scammers. You make me lose profit, dude.. not cool. 
Why do you bite the hand that feeds you? If you are told not to scam, don't do it. It was a general rule in hackforums by the community itself that scamming in ewhoring is bad and nobody should do it but here I spread the ewhoring into this forum and ewhoring has +1 more scammer that fucks it up for everyone else.

Weed said:
Doesnt matter how many suckers are on the internet. Some guys are buying nudes for years.. I've had at least same 4 guys add me on different accounts that buy everytime with no verifications.. Now I don't see them and they are offline on my other kik acc.. probs because of all those asshole scammers. You make me lose profit, dude.. not cool. 
Why do you bite the hand that feeds you? If you are told not to scam, don't do it. It was a general rule in hackforums by the community itself that scamming in ewhoring is bad and nobody should do it but here I spread the ewhoring into this forum and ewhoring has +1 more scammer that fucks it up for everyone else.

Boy, I was ewhoring before you were born. Before it had a name.

existentialhack said:
Boy, I was ewhoring before you were born. Before it had a name.

Ewhoring pre 1998? Ok. Whatever but even if you did ewhore it's different now. I told you I had same guys add me everytime to buy on all my different accounts. Now they are gone. The guy that you probs scammed today won't buy from me today or he will request some hardcore verification pic and I will possibly lose $50 profit.
If you want to scam, scam kiddies in CS:GO I am pretty sure it's easier and more profitable to do it that way since you like scamming much.
You don't belong to ewhoring if you fuck it up for me or anyone else.

Weed said:
Ewhoring pre 1998? Ok. Whatever but even if you did ewhore it's different now. I told you I had same guys add me everytime to buy on all my different accounts. Now they are gone. The guy that you probs scammed today won't buy from me today or he will request some hardcore verification pic and I will possibly lose $50 profit.
If you want to scam, scam kiddies in CS:GO I am pretty sure it's easier and more profitable to do it that way since you like scamming much.
You don't belong to ewhoring if you fuck it up for me or anyone else.

Dude, I've had guys buy again from the same girl after being scammed lol. And from different girls after being scammed. I order stuff from legit cam girls and they only deliver 50% of the time. I still go back. Your rationale isn't reality. There's no end to male sexual thirst. If you put the work in, you make the money. It's simple. You claim to be a paragon of ewhoring but you don't have any money and never thought of multi-girling kek. I appreciate the knowledge and helping me back into the world, but I'll do as I please. Like I said, it's probably better to not scam, but it's also work to get the content. I've just been testing the waters.

existentialhack said:
Dude, I've had guys buy again from the same girl after being scammed lol. And from different girls after being scammed. I order stuff from legit cam girls and they only deliver 50% of the time. I still go back. Your rationale isn't reality. There's no end to male sexual thirst. If you put the work in, you make the money. It's simple. You claim to be a paragon of ewhoring but you don't have any money and never thought of multi-girling kek. I appreciate the knowledge and helping me back into the world, but I'll do as I please. Like I said, it's probably better to not scam, but it's also work to get the content. I've just been testing the waters.

I am not claiming to be anyone. I am just saying how ewhoring community's rules are. Like I said some males do buy after being scammed but they request a hardcore verification pic next time and there's no way for other ewhorers to get that verification pic. I would understand your scamming if you actually didn't have the content but if you do have the content why not fucking send it? Takes 30 secs over email.  What's evem point of scamming if you can't milk the customer and possibly get more $$ from him. I had a dude who gave me $300 over period of 3 days. I didn't have to scam him at the end, he just stopped appearing on kik.

Weed said:
I am not claiming to be anyone. I am just saying how ewhoring community's rules are. Like I said some males do buy after being scammed but they request a hardcore verification pic next time and there's no way for other ewhorers to get that verification pic. I would understand your scamming if you actually didn't have the content but if you do have the content why not fucking send it? Takes 30 secs over email.  What's evem point of scamming if you can't milk the customer and possibly get more $$ from him. I had a dude who gave me $300 over period of 3 days. I didn't have to scam him at the end, he just stopped appearing on kik.

I don't have the content. Well, I have some. But needs editing for watermarks and stuff. Plus, sometimes I sell cam shows as I verify with fake cam. 

I remember one time back in the day I scammed a cop kek.

I need to start doing this shit. Sounds so easy.

existentialhack said:
I don't have the content. Well, I have some. But needs editing for watermarks and stuff. Plus, sometimes I sell cam shows as I verify with fake cam. 

I remember one time back in the day I scammed a cop kek.

Well then that makes sense. I thought you were an asshole who actually got content ready and prepared but just didnt bother to go on gmail and send it quickly.

In the last 3 days I have only got one guy to give up $30 for pics :/ maybe I'm doing something wrong but it doesn't seem like it's very lucrative anymore, at least the Kik method

bignuggies7 said:
In the last 3 days I have only got one guy to give up $30 for pics :/ maybe I'm doing something wrong but it doesn't seem like it's very lucrative anymore, at least the Kik method

I'd have to work like 15 hours to make that much money if I still had my old job. maybe i should pick this up.

Damn just found such a good pack with good verification pics.. got this within 30 mins :D 

fX2EwxOwRY_Ox35ncRUEtA.jpeg

retarded_dumbshit said:
I'd have to work like 15 hours to make that much money if I still had my old job. maybe i should pick this up.

Do it. Find a pack that doesn't look too fake and has good verification pics..

Weed said:
Damn just found such a good pack with good verification pics.. got this within 30 mins  

How do you find them?