Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL This IT Bitch was Actually Married 5 Years Ago

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Prob got divorced.
Then chase that "supposed BF".
Fucked like 20 guys in between
He pump and dumped her and rejected her. Or He was prob never her BF to begin with since I NEVER saw 2 of them together. 
Now she is all alone bullying and harassing incels and caused one to suicide.
Now she is deleting all her stuff to prevent her from being interrogated and jailed by the FBI

https://gyazo.com/94c297b30f6a8768e155829658d6dcf0

Probably got the surgeries after the divorce. Thanks to divorce rape money ofc

It's not about looks - Gets surgery to look better and whore out for orbiter.

lmao she's a genuine murderer

"d-don't kill yourself (I hope nobody sees my old posts)!"

At least own it.

rotandrise said:
Probably got the surgeries after the divorce. Thanks to divorce rape money ofc

lol

Married at 19. Literally the type of slut we make fun of, which is why it tries to tell people that incels are wrong.

Zielony4 said:
Married at 19. Literally the type of slut we make fun of, which is why it tries to tell people that incels are wrong.

kkt6 said:
lmao she's a genuine murderer

"d-don't kill yourself (I hope nobody sees my old posts)!"

At least own it.

genuine psychopath.

at least lie low ffs

jvreturns said:
Prob got divorced.
He pump and dumped her and rejected her. Or He was prob never her BF to begin with since I NEVER saw 2 of them together. 
Now she is deleting all her stuff to prevent her from being interrogated and jailed by the FBI

When did she say that she fucked 20 guys? 

Jeezus, totally shameless.

That's like one guy every 13 weeks

Solitarian_Walker said:
It's not about looks - Gets surgery to look better and whore out for orbiter.

she's obsessed with looks, half her posts are seeking validation based on her  appearance, and she's not even looking for genuine feedback because she takes a million photos from the best angle with a pound of make up on and had DOUBLE JAW SURGERY so she's just an ugly attention whore who gets off on feeling superior to people basically. this forum needs to go private or something already, cucktears aren't worthy of reading our high sentience posts. she was probably deprived of oxygen at birth or something

Stop giving attention to these hoes

rickvanderhammer said:
she's obsessed with looks, half her posts are seeking validation based on her  appearance, and she's not even looking for genuine feedback because she takes a million photos from the best angle with a pound of make up on and had DOUBLE JAW SURGERY so she's just an ugly attention whore who gets off on feeling superior to people basically. this forum needs to go private or something already, cucktears aren't worthy of reading our high sentience posts. she was probably deprived of oxygen at birth or something

this^

Who gives a shit about these ugly whores

jvreturns said:
Prob got divorced.

lol husband got cucked by a picture.