Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol @ this delusional coping baldcel

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
What a total faggot, he's coping way too hard. Says that he has huge balls by exposing his subhuman self on Jewtube. Lol @ him being butthurt about the comments, so he makes a vid. Oh, and GOD has a plan for him that involves him being a coping baldcel faggot at 19. It's over for baldcels (including me, I'm a baldcel).

his hair fell out due to a soy overdose

He's 19? never seen it that bad on anyone near that age

God bless the baldcels and Manlets.

It was over for him even with hair.

Low ipd, beta eye sockets recessed maxilla, long midface, hook nose and big pointy ears combo.

Images 23

this guy looks a lot like me, but better

missing acne scars and asymmetrical features but really similar hair, forehead and midface lmao

>god is making me bald for a reason

For what nigga? So people can use your head as a mirror? As a solar panel? Fuck you talkin bout.

I thought he was at least 27. Hair can make or break you.

Yeah, at that point i would just shave it all off.
Better no hair at all than having huge bald spots and thin strands of hair all over the place

Literally cope as the title.

Just hide in your room bro:feelsokman:

just humiliate yourself online theory

A former bandmate who has exactly the same age as me (born on the very same day) baldmogged me hard. In his early 20s he was already pretty much Norwood 4, a level that I'm about the reach just now in the next years (just turned 30).

I'm glad I had my hair in usable condition at least until 23.