Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LOL @ the obscene amount of money strippers make, just be female

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
$900 tip
3pkk8fx27ed41.jpg

$1600 in one shift
i39t0bzmlol41.jpg

$2700 in one night
bkii7zxll3m41.jpg

$1400 in one night
tdet5tv5c3f41.jpg

$1200 in one day shift
r0ldogfwpak41.jpg

Weekends are supposed to be slow so only $600
74mldwbqa0f41.jpg

Just
e03lrvw922i41.jpg

Be
8kee92nss2f41.jpg

Female
srhwsjw1g1g41.jpg

All of these are from r/stripper
reddit.com/r/stripper/comments/dvhd6r/1000_night/

Women are the aristocratic class in 2020

Worthless cunts living life on tutorial mode.

Aristocratic class is a good way of putting it. They’re born into such utter privilege that life is a cake walk compared to a male of similar circumstance.

The only difference being that most aristocrats don’t pretend they’re oppressed

Hope the filthy strip clubs in my area close for good because of coronavirus. Then the nasty hoes would have to compete with camwhores from all around the world online.

holy shit i completely forgot that strip clubs existed. women always had a way to make easy money. onlyfans is just the cherry on top

Good morning I fucking hate women.

idc what anybody says giving money to foids is always cucked just look at this...........
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: thos is what I used to make in a month glad I quit wageslaving
Total ragefuel seeing the comparison. I also was a low pay wageslave at one point. Bullshit how hard we must work for crumbs living our miserable lives when stupid bitches get handed money like this while also living pampered lives in every other aspect. Fuck this shit.

NO MORE SLAVING.

Last edited:
Brutal, just exist mode

All these niggers giving 100 dollar bills trying to look rich. :lul: :feelsclown:

Look at that hand. A fat black bitch getting simped for so hard. What the fuck is the point of giving so much. It's some retard tier "I'm rich nigga". I bet most of them are just middle class blacks.

In one day she makes more than I will make in a month when I get my 30 hr/week job. That is criminalfuel. :feelsBox: Fuck honest work. Too bad there's a surveillance state so wtf can you even do....

Last edited:
but isnt it simp men who enable this shit? why should I hate women for taking advantage of those dogs?

Just have a hole between your legs

fuck simps tbh