Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting LOL, just buy some Purell bro, keep you safe from the Coronavirus!

Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
Hahaha, fuckin dumbass normies.

That Jew created bioweapon bullshit spreads via the air and can infect you via your lungs or your eyes, so how is buying hand sanitizer going to do you any good?

Answer: It isn't.

Yet I keep seeing dumb ass normies online keeping the Jew desired "fear mongering" going to "buy buy buy!!!" various hand sanitizer products and masks, etc, etc, etc.

Very sickening sheep like behavior but very common bros.

If this shit is really as dangerous as its made out to be by the Jew mainstream mass media, the only way a person can be safe is if they had a doomsday prepper styled bunker with all the food, heating, water, medical supplies and shelter they could ever want or need for the next 30-50 years at their disposal and they went there and stayed there the very moment they first heard about the outbreak on the Talmudvision.

Good point. I went to the store yesterday and all anti bacterial gel and hand sanitizers were sold out. Literally all of them. People are already starting to panic.

Chinese are buying all stock of toilet paper/water/hand sanitizer/face masks to sell to the monkeys in china that caused this shit. We are going back to the time chinese people were hated as inhuman, as it should be.

If this shit is really as dangerous as its made out to be by the Jew mainstream mass media, the only way a person can be safe is if they had a doomsday prepper styled bunker with all the food, heating, water, medical supplies and shelter they could ever want or need for the next 30-50 years at their disposal and they went there and stayed there the very moment they first heard about the outbreak on the Talmudvision.
Pretty much this ^. The Jews will also sell us the 'cure' after the requisite damage is done and make trillions off of the deaths and sickness.

Good point. I went to the store yesterday and all anti bacterial gel and hand sanitizers were sold out. Literally all of them. People are already starting to panic.
Some of the sheep are definitely starting to stir. Similar observations here. All hand sanitizers gone, most of the hand soap was gone. TP 80% gone. Bottled water getting a bit low as well.

there's no virus stop

I Am protected I once fucked a paperbark tree in a remote area of Australia and it gave me immunity to all viruses, so boys take my weird advice and fuck everything that is immobile, it will cleanse the soul and chaff the nether regions, Vaseline is a must.

I Am protected I once fucked a paperbark tree in a remote area of Australia and it gave me immunity to all viruses, so boys take my weird advice and fuck everything that is immobile, it will cleanse the soul and chaff the nether regions, Vaseline is a must.
wtf did i just read?

:feelstastyman:

High iq. I will do the same when I find a suitable tree.

It just now occurred to me that this corona bioweapon may be yet another strategy of the Jews to get the stupid goyim to willingly roll up their sleeves and “take the shot” as it pertains to their toxic, mercury containing autism producing vaccines since mass media dogpiling, bullying and shaming didn’t work for them.

Now they’ll simply scare the stupid goyim into willingly poisoning themselves with the corona vaccination that is already in the works and set to be officially released a year from now last I heard.

And from all the fear and hype and scaremongering the Jews will likely get more people to take their toxic flu shot vaccination (that isn’t proven to prevent the flu either) as well and the psychology will be fear based as well people will rationalize to themselves: “Well I took the new corona virus shot might as well get a flu shot too I mean what have I got to lose?”

Qui bono a.k.a “Who benefits?”

Answer: Jew controlled Big Pharma.

It just now occurred to me that this corona bioweapon may be yet another strategy of the Jews to get the stupid goyim to willingly roll up their sleeves and “take the shot” as it pertains to their toxic, mercury containing autism producing vaccines since mass media dogpiling, bullying and shaming didn’t work for them.

Now they’ll simply scare the stupid goyim into willingly poisoning themselves with the corona vaccination that is already in the works and set to be officially released a year from now last I heard.

And from all the fear and hype and scaremongering the Jews will likely get more people to take their toxic flu shot vaccination (that isn’t proven to prevent the flu either) as well and the psychology will be fear based as well people will rationalize to themselves: “Well I took the new corona virus shot might as well get a flu shot too I mean what have I got to lose?”

Qui bono a.k.a “Who benefits?”

Answer: Jew controlled Big Pharma.
That's what I thought too, in fact there might be two rounds of goyim-fleecing, since an Israeli lab claims they'll have a vaccine ready in just a few weeks.

IMO what they want to arrive at is mandatory yearly vaccination for all past a certain age, with a "yearly serum mix" that has vaccines for everything deemed dangerous in it, flu, pandemic viruses, recent mutations in viruses that trigger various unwashed nigger diseases, you name it. Just pass that through, just get the "yearly serum mix" concept and law through and you can then put whatever the fuck you want in it, I can guarantee its contents would increase by 10-20% every year if it made it through, and everyone who complained wouuld be called a stupid bigot.

I must go and fuck a tree immediately.

just take a shower bro

just take a shower bro
Heh, truth is that this is probably far more effective at preventing or stopping the Coronavirus from taking hold in a person than any amount of Purell will ever be.

Nothing will help.
See you all in a mass grave.

Coronavirus is a cope

Coronavirus is a cope
I certainly hope so.

I know we all have to die some day but if I can avoid it I’d rather not die gasping for air.

Fuck the Corona virus, the Flu and Pneumonia.

Asshole viruses one and all.

Damn.

If only Blair had some Purell he could've saved them all!

did not read, just trying to get to 3500 posts. no offense to you of course, i need to postmaxx and im tired right now.

Oh ok bro.

Just try and not get banned for it, lol.