Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over LOL I feel like an idiot. I knew girls were getting tons of options on instagram/tinder. But CELEBRITIES for average girls? It is beyond over.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Yes I'm well aware of juggernaut law. But I was reading this thread on lookism.

That girl is actually above average, but still. These men are in the top 0.01% and their going after Beckies. Every Becky is fucking multiple male celebrities. I thought the atomic blackpill was bad with the child rapist but this is awful. Even if you're a Chad in looks you're still not enough to get a committed relationship with a Becky because people like Jared Leto are hitting her up. JFL at not being a female or Gigachad

Pretty soon these girls will try to legalize polygamy so they can share chads between Stacies and their becky friends.

Pretty soon these girls will try to legalize polygamy so they can share chads between Stacies and their becky friends.
a handful of gigachads will share the entire foid population

Competing with 6x F1 WDC Lewis Hamilton, is that the final car pill?

It never began for 80% men.

You truly can't compete with statusmaxxed gigachads

This was in 2016 too. It's much worse now.

The entire concept of having a girlfriend or wife is over. Foids don't even want that anymore. They don't want love or commitment or loyalty. They just want to swipe and fuck celebrity Chads.

I can hardly blame them. If the reverse situation existed, would you be happy?

If all I had to do was just swipe and swipe for months to eventually get to fuck a Natalie Portman level hottie, can you guess how many hours a day I'd be swiping?

Lol, my friend knew a girl from his class who'd been messaged by Cristiano Ronaldo, he stopped messaging when he found out she was only 17

I didn't see the messages myself but he swears it's true till this day

More like 99%. The 99/1 rule is so real. Not 10/90, not 95/5, it's literally 99/1
I feel like it is worse tbh, like 99.9/0.1 rule, hell, even less
There was a percentage calculator about it, I'll make a thread on it soon

It is the final car pill.
Sebvettel

I will rot wirh video games and alcohol until I die

FUCKING BRUTAL

"Didn't take home the win"

As expected from a foid
Yes I'm well aware of juggernaut law. But I was reading this thread on lookism.

That girl is actually above average, but still. These men are in the top 0.01% and their going after Beckies. Every Becky is fucking multiple male celebrities. I thought the atomic blackpill was bad with the child rapist but this is awful. Even if you're a Chad in looks you're still not enough to get a committed relationship with a Becky because people like Jared Leto are hitting her up. JFL at not being a female or Gigachad
Maybe celebrities have to do this because Hollywood and elites in general are forcing everyone else into satanic kid diddling

@LastGerman JFL

Absolutely disgusting, I have to vomit. Look at this @rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel and @unsettling
WhileI I cannot even drive, this female just emasculated me without any effort at all. It is time to kill myself.

Absolutely disgusting, I have to vomit. Look at this @rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel and @unsettling
WhileI I cannot even drive, this female just emasculated me without any effort at all. It is time to kill myself.
Danica-Patrick.jpg

A c c e l e r a t e

That girl is actually above average, but still. These men are in the top 0.01% and their going after Beckies. Every Becky is fucking multiple male celebrities
To gigachads, 6/10's are no different than 9/10's.

Who are the cucked celebrities they're fucking?

Who are the cucked celebrities they're fucking?

jared leto, the game, tiesto, lewis hamilton, justin bieber's brother were mentioned. Basically movie stars, athletes, musicians.

jared leto, the game, tiesto, lewis hamilton, justin bieber's brother were mentioned. Basically movie stars, athletes, musicians.
What a bunch of cucks. They need to be shamed for being dumpster diving faggots.

We're mourning the end of a shit decade tonight. Just imagine how apocalyptic things will be in 2029

Competing with 6x F1 WDC Lewis Hamilton, is that the final car pill?
imagine a female racecar driver, that sounds like the final carpill
Is it a vehiclepill when women can drive and we can't?

or when women lavish more attention on a vehicle than they ever will upon any of us?
Cyclepill
Source (Bakuon)
Bikepill

not surprised by the game. That nigga made a whole song dedicated to a Instagram thot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back