Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol, guy who gaslighted his way into Special Ed, and made pancakes all day at school

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
A kid in my tenth grade class named Jeffrey was really smart, but had mild ADD.

He refused to do any homework, and they threatened to put him in special Ed.

He surprised everybody by WANTING to do it. And then, of course, they tried to talk him out of it.

Anyways, he basically did NOTHING in special Ed..not even sit in class.

They had their own kitchen, and they learned to make basic meals. So Jeffrey decided to just sit around, making pancakes every day, and playing basketball in the mini gym.

Jeff took a liking to me, and many days he wrote a "note" from my parents that I was sick. And then snuck me into a sideroom, where we sat around watching tv, and eating pancakes.

So, now, he's a programmer for some small toy company, making 180 k, and he says he only works a couple hours a day.

He surprised everybody by WANTING to do it. And then, of course, they tried to talk him out of it.

They had their own kitchen, and they learned to make basic meals. So Jeffrey decided to just sit around, making pancakes every day, and playing basketball in the mini gym.

Jeff took a liking to me, and many days he wrote a "note" from my parents that I was sick. And then snuck me into a sideroom, where we sat around watching tv, and eating pancakes.

So, now, he's a programmer for some small toy company, making 180 k, and he says he only works a couple hours a day.
He's going to Hell if it's real :feelshaha:

Okay says the guy who has an alt just to validate yourself rofl

:soy: :soy: :soy:
I do not know who that guy is, nor do i need any validation from him

Stop picking fights with everyone, and do your homework, currier

>Tells me to stop picking fights

> Bumps a long ago thread to pick a fight on me

I dont "pick" fights on other users JFL

If they are annoying pricks towards me like @trying to ascend I will tell them to fuck off just like you

Because they did it FIRST
Hah, thats a good one! Although, i didnt mean it to pick on you, just saying that you should waste less time here.. it is not a science forum, if such places exist

Got nothing to do? Lets discuss something at least remotely thought-inducing, i am all in for that

And I have nothing to do like you said

I am a fucking neet my hobbies are getting less interesting

I dont get along with my parents because they never liked me since birth

I have no sibilings no deep connections with anyone and I haven't gone to school in 3 years and I am still a teen JFL

and I am finding a new job

Do not tell me what to do with my time I am doing the best I can with the cards I am dealing with
Then lets discuss something, im not against it

He's lying.
shocked-cat.gif

>Tells me to stop picking fights

> Bumps a long ago thread to pick a fight on me

I dont "pick" fights on other users JFL

If they are annoying pricks towards me like @trying to ascend I will tell them to fuck off just like you

Because they did it FIRST
Why are you so obsessed with me? That’s creepy…

First you steal my name, then start quoting me on every thread you make

I think i´d get along very well with that dude.
Locationpill destroyed me.

Based god Jeffrey

haha a light dark triad if you will " .

homework ? overextended school ? fuck that shit.

and now he Outearn Mogs most People too . lol

@nice_try @trying to ascend

KEK , this nigger @trying to ascend is stealing your avi

@PPEcel @Fat Link @Master

can you make a rule for not stealing avis ? . its kinda cringe.

Weird, I also know a smart ADHD kid who is now a programmer.

@nice_try @trying to ascend

KEK , this nigger @trying to ascend is stealing your avi

@PPEcel @Fat Link @Master

can you make a rule for not stealing avis ? . its kinda cringe.
May I use your AVI?