Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL @ Future Ricecel learning with the future Stacy

Todays Chad is tomorrows incel

Kid might be a future chang tbh. He's got a manlier chin/jaw than many many men i see on a daily basis .
he wouldnt be incel in korea tbh, not a bad looking ricecel at all

he wouldnt be incel in korea tbh, not a bad looking ricecel at all

I agree. The only thing that can ruin him is a shitty frame.

Looks like Elliot rodger when he was young.

er mogged him tbh
Yea,but i think in personality this kid Is pretty similar to er in that aspect being good hearted and naive from a world of rejection

Yea,but i think in personality this kid Is pretty similar to er in that aspect being good hearted and naive from a world of rejection
fak... :(

their cute tbh

Kid might be a future chang tbh. He's got a manlier chin/jaw than many many men i see on a daily basis .
He's in the west and he has to grow to an appropriate height with an appropriate frame. Being Asian in the west, he has no room for error. Everything must be perfect. He's walking a tightrope.

He's in the west and he has to grow to an appropriate height with an appropriate frame. Being Asian in the west, he has no room for error. Everything must be perfect. He's walking a tightrope.
Lol yeah, if he ends up with an ER frame it's basically over for him if he isn't NT

thats a korean channel based in korea

Never began, buddy boyo
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

He is really lucky being ethnically Korean, he can just defect to the DPRK and get a soldier wife.

Jfl he doesnt know yet how over it is for him

He should consider going back to Korea

If he is in a white country probably over and this white foid will laugh at him while she rides the cock carrousel