Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting LOL @ euthanizing retards not being completely legal

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
One part of me is glad that we cant kill retarded kids because women who have sex are punished but then when I think about me somehow finding a gf and eventually having a kid theres NO WAY I would be okay with raising a retard, Id shoot that fucker and go to jail right there in the hospital

I seriously cant believe that putting down obvious good for nothing leeches is a controversial opinion in this day and age

For example I was just watching that video linked by AntiPain here https://incels.is/threads/whitecel-verbally-blacked-by-tryonecel-special-books-by-special-kids.82194 and imaging how hard it must be that you finally get a kid only to realize that hes retarded and it will be your job to feed that cat IQ animal for the rest of your life

Eugenics needs to exist (not the Hitler way) I mean like ban societys unwanted from breeding.

There are a lot of posters here who wouldn't be alive tbh.

Im one of them too, Id be glad if that were the case

Now that Im in my 20s ngl Id be reluctant to die, but killing me @ 1 or 10 years old wouldve been totally fair and justified

Down syndrome kids should be aborted. Like every other extra chromosome fetus dies, but this one just manages to survive somehow by sheer luck.. those things should be dead. It’s like those guys that mix weird chemicals in their basements and some life form emerges that moves around just cause all the cells work or whatever

I made a promise to myself if I had kids that were ever born with birth defects (that we didn't know about so we couldn't abort) I will give them up for adoption and let the cucked government take care of the problems.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

There should be a law that retards can’t breed. It fucks up the gene pool.

And I apply this to myself as I have Aspergers.

I made a promise to myself if I had kids that were ever born with birth defects (that we didn't know about so we couldn't abort) I will give them up for adoption and let the cucked government take care of the problems.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Fucking legit, I swear youre one of the highest IQ users around here, I have yet to disagree with you on anything part some minuscule details

Honestly all homo sapians need to be put down.

I agree with you but unfortunately i cant say this publicly because i will be exposed and lynched as a monster.

Imagine having to raise a child with down syndrome??? man...

Fucking legit, I swear youre one of the highest IQ users around here, I have yet to disagree with you on anything part some minuscule details

Aww

I like your threads too, that's why I keep posting in them.

When the technology to screech to know if your baby will be ugly/autistic/etc appears I predict a lot of new abortions, less people suffering and realizing some good genetic cleansing without victims is always good.

I like the virtue signalers that always bring up that life is a gift. What point is there to life if you can't enjoy it? You're only bringing in sub-par offspring to suffer in this world.

Dont have a kid with an old hag and u should be good

Down syndrome kids should be aborted. Like every other extra chromosome fetus dies, but this one just manages to survive somehow by sheer luck.. those things should be dead. It’s like those guys that mix weird chemicals in their basements and some life form emerges that moves around just cause all the cells work or whatever
One of my college professors found out his son had Down syndrome well before the kid was born. He ended up deciding against aborting it. I honestly don't understand why he did that tbh

People with down syndrome are usually happy because they don't understand they are incels. Why do you think you have a right to take away happy incel life? A better solution would be legalization of assisted suicide for anyone so incels / retards can quit if they are not unsatisfied.

There are a lot of posters here who wouldn't be alive tbh.

Which for many would be a good thing. Life is nothing but misery for uglies, fakecel if you don't believe this.

At least retardcels are often too dumb to even think about stuff like this and live blissfully ignorant.