Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whitecel verbally BLACKED by tryonecel - Special Books by Special Kids

Oh no is that chad that like to mog disabled children

This channel is a gold mine for sparking blackipll discussions. Hope to see more posts about it in the future.

Oh no is that chad that like to mog disabled children
yes yes YESSS honeyyy him and his girlfriend probably fuck to the sound of these borderline animal kingdom entities suffering inside their crippled bodies and minds.

I fucking hate normie virtue signaling so much

Attachments

• eli.PNG
    eli.PNG
    72.8 KB · Views: 62
Holy fuck @ those parents, imagine being a cuck and letting your wife convince you to adopt another mans spawn, a BBC at that too

JFL

"*Eli Vocalizes*"

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This channel is a gold mine for sparking blackipll discussions. Hope to see more posts about it in the future.

Yes keep em coming OP.

Soys start out early.

Holy fuck @ those parents, imagine being a cuck and letting your wife convince you to adopt another mans spawn, a BBC at that too

JFL

@Total Imbecile

If I ever ascend the greatest compliment a westerner could ever give me if they see me with my hafu kids is "did you adopt?"

That means I successfully RICED my genetic line.

Just realize that the BBC is actually a girl

So basically his parents adopted a black girl to be their sons sex slave so hes not incel when he grows up

Its over
Yes keep em coming OP.

@Total Imbecile

If I ever ascend the greatest compliment a westerner could ever give me if they see me with my hafu kids is "did you adopt?"

That means I successfully RICED my genetic line.

Why would you want that, asians have small dicks also they would live god tier lives if they end up looking even half white, theyd probably become famous actors in Japan

Just realize that the BBC is actually a girl

So basically his parents adopted a black girl to be their sons sex slave so hes not incel when he grows up

Its over

Just Lol @ that sexual dimorphism.

Wow

>sexual dimorphism
>wants asian kids

Lack of sexual dimorphism is good when both genders look like women, not like men.

Why would you want that, asians have small dicks also they would live god tier lives if they end up looking even half white, theyd probably become famous actors in Japan

@Total Imbecile

Any blackpiller knows dick size is cope. I've been over this on your threads for the exact reasons why.

Now that you mention it that would be good. I just want them to look like me then, a kind of white that looks Asian and could still somewhat blend in in Asia but has all the benefits of both races.

Lack of sexual dimorphism is good when both genders look like women, not like men.
Im sure your haha son will think that too when he cant get a date
Any blackpiller knows dick size is cope. I've been over this on your threads for the exact reasons why.

Now that you mention it that would be good. I just want them to look like me then, a kind of white that looks Asian and could still somewhat blend in in Asia but has all the benefits of both races.
Cope dicksize matter if you are non-Chad
And there are no benefits to being asian