Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lol at thinking youre n incel if youve had kiss

If it was once one year ago or more, then you can still be considered incel. Just not truecel

Kointo said:
If it was once one year ago or more, then you can still be considered incel. Just not truecel

I can't think of anything more anxiety inducing than having a kiss. You've transcended incelpdom if you've leaped that hurdle. I'd feel more at ease with the actual sex

Ikr the amount of fakecels in this sub is very alarming. TFW when never even touched a female at 21.

Virginp0wers said:
Ikr the amount of fakecels in this sub is very alarming. TFW when never even touched a female at 21.

Whenever I think about this fact, I just want to slit my wrists into a bathtub.

Kisisng, fondling, hugging are all COPES. Penetrational sex or nothing.

If one girl liked you, there's a good chance an another one will. And if no girl liked you until a certain age, there's a good chance none will. Remember, attractiveness (or lack of it) is for the most part UNIVERSAL. Especially considering how mate copying is strong with women.

7339er said:
Whenever I think about this fact, I just want to slit my wrists into a bathtub.

I want to rope so bad. KHV right here.

Depends on where you live, really. In some places like America things like hugs can be customary greetings and in places like France, it is acceptable to kiss friends.

Kointo said:

It shows that you have the capability to not be an incel.
You did it once before, and even if it was with a drunk landwhale that doesn't remember the night the next day, it's more then what some others here can say from themselves.
Being rejected by virtually anything female that breathes makes you an incel, since then you know that you can't escape your inceldom.
You can make the distinction between truecel and the rest, but having the need to make the distinction in the first place is questionable and shouldn't be needed.

I got hugged by a 6/10 girl once but i am a virgin. What am i, an Incel?

Wearacombl said:
You did it once before, and even if it was with a drunk landwhale that doesn't remember the night the next day, it's more then what some others here can say from themselves.
Being rejected by virtually anything female that breathes makes you an incel, since then you know that you can't escape your inceldom.
You can make the distinction between truecel and the rest, but having the need to make the distinction in the first place is questionable and shouldn't be needed.

You're talking about it as if I'm not a khv, which I am. Also, read the site rules. It clearly states the classifications of incels and the definition of incel.

It's still incel by definition. I am 100% touchless though.

It was years ago, so it doesn't count.

I mean I kissed one ugly chick like 7 years ago.. It doesn't even feel like it happened, lasted for like 2 seconds and that's it. I'm still 1.Ugly 2.Virgin 3.Zero attention from human females.

Wearacombl said:

I don't know if I agree with that. For the sake of being honest and relating to you guys on almost everything, I got my dick sucked ONCE by a girl that was living in my house. This was when I was like 15 or 16. I have absolutely no true recollection of the event and until this day I haven't gotten any type of female attention or anything. That chick was from Jordan, had poor hygiene, and just desperate at the time and most certainly would've taken any of you. I'm still 100% an incel and am hopeless.