Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel Enforcement Agency (IEA)

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was fantasizing about incels having their own country. If I was the leader of an incel country, I would establish a federal police force called the Incel Enforcement Agency. In all major cities, the regular police will deal with ordinary crimes like robberies, murders, vandalism, etc. The IEA will be responsible for enforcing incel laws as the regular police will enforce local and state laws. The IEA officers will not have uniforms, they will be wearing regular civilian clothing so that people won't identify them. They will be working undercover. This will make it easy for them to catch those who are breaking incel laws. If a couple wants to kiss or cuddle in a secret location, they are not safe because an IEA officer may be lurking near them. In order to convince more people to Join the IEA, there will be benefits such as tax breaks, and bonuses depending on how many people you arrest for breaking incel laws.

The IEA will also have access to surveillance cameras. If a foid is secretly cheating on her husband, and she is texting Chad, the IEA will be able to monitor everyones phones and all of their electronic devices. The IEA will also be authorized to raid peoples homes for suspicious activity. The will also soy people in their own homes to prevent foids and chads from engaging in inappropriate things that they are not supposed to be doing with each other. Essentially, the IEA will have eyes on the people Everywhere and at anytime. I love this idea.