Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you reject a gigastacy if she had a kiss before

Would you date a gigastacy if she had a kiss before

• Yes

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • HELL FUCKING NO

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If a gigastacy hypothetically approached you but she tells you she has had 1 kiss before but hasnt had sex would you date?

Uhmmm no because muh stacy must be pure and shiet

Yes who wouldnt

Uhmmm no because muh stacy must be pure and shiet
And has to be willing to have sex

NO FUCKING WAITING FOR MARRIAGE I WANT SEX NOW AS 18-19 IS PRIME YEARS FOR FOIDS

Yes
she must be KHHV or nothing

Fakecel if you reject.

If a gigastacy hypothetically approached you but she tells you she has had 1 kiss before but hasnt had sex would you date?
Dead

bro you don't know how much I compromised my ideals for love and hoping to find a common bond but it wasn't enough

should've followed my instincts, if you're not first there's negligible chances of pair-bonding even if they seem based on many capacities

Kys unironically if you say no, fucking volcel

Yes, definitely but I'd prefer a less pretty kissless, virgin girl.

as long as she washes her mouth after that kiss with a lot of soap

volcel and low iq if u picked yes to rejecting her if she had a kiss before

Last edited:
Yes I'd date them, because every girl alive has kissed before you could've ever met them. Pretty strange how everybody in this forum hasn't had their first—but women think inexperience "a red flag"

Yes I'd date them, because every girl alive has kissed before you could've ever met them. Pretty strange how everybody in this forum hasn't had their first—but women think inexperience "a red flag"
Because foids are fucking stupid

title: Would you reject a gigastacy if she had a kiss before
question title: Would you date a gigastacy if she had a kiss before
which one is it?

as long as she isn't a whore with a thousand bodies and std's, yes

Gigastacy id smash even if she had 1 million bodycount tbh

i would use her like cumsocket

Of course I would. If a 10/10 gigastacy doesn't hijack government databases to find and ask out me specifically and isn't a KHHV then she's chad only.

It's a virgin girl or nothing

No, that means many nights spent with her ex leading up to the kiss with increased feelings of love and blah blah whatever, so she has already lost her emotional virginity

Also 10/10 Stacy doesn't exist

title: Would you reject a gigastacy if she had a kiss before
question title: Would you date a gigastacy if she had a kiss before
which one is it?
90% of polls on this forum are nonsense

View attachment 1049807
bro you don't know how much I compromised my ideals for love and hoping to find a common bond but it wasn't enough

should've followed my instincts, if you're not first there's negligible chances of pair-bonding even if they seem based on many capacities
Never compromise your ideals

Never compromise your ideals
I'm beginning to wonder if they ever were my ideals or just romantic normy programming.

Like did my ideals change along the way, or did I always have deeper ideals the entire time and it took Zoe to expose them?

what a dumb question, only 1 kiss and virgin? this is as perfect as you gonna get these days

No. Also not if she : had eaten in a restourant, had been on vacation ( I have to be the giga sigma male who shows her EVERYTHING for the first time), had talked to any male human except her father , has had any female friends (lesbian obviously).