Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol at guys thinking they get a mature ''woman'' if they wait til shes old..

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Hell I thought these stupid selfies were childish when i was 26 or something... how immature is this...
Id feel sorry for her being old and i know how age ruins our lives times a bastard.. But at the same time my pitty and feelings of empathy are combated by realizing that females never change. Only their options do

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200319-003830_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20200319-003830_Tinder.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 171
Just eat rotten chicken bro!

She has the same mental capacity as she did at 15. They never change. Never evolve. Never stop chasing chad.

All women. No exceptions. Your first oneitis. Your mom. If your anime waifu was 3d. Every last one.

Foids without children remain perpetual children.
A lot only "mature" a little once they're locked down with a man and got children.

Shit you can even see this in politics. All these lefty women SUDDENLY start to vote right wing JFL.

She has the same mental capacity as she did at 15. They never change. Never evolve. Never stop chasing chad.

All women. No exceptions. Your first oneitis. Your mom. If your anime waifu was 3d. Every last one.
Foids without children remain perpetual children.
A lot only "mature" a little once they're locked down with a man and got children.

Shit you can even see this in politics. All these lefty women SUDDENLY start to vote right wing JFL.

This goes for most people.Man doesn't change much over the years if he changes at all.It's quite sad to see that man is a perpetual teenager.

Volcel but I wouldn’t

"I like milfs guys"

Vm1uqqhp1tdvjs71mgqw

Just fuck a cock caroused roast beef cunt bro.. It doesn't matter how dicks she has sucked as long she loves you bro.. Stop judging by her past bro.. Be grateful that a woman has finally agreed to sleep with you bro.. :soy: :soy: :soy:

There is nothing like "mature woman", they just move throught different shades of childishness over course of their lifes. And they have same voting rights as you btw.

They want to be cougars to young Chad's or be with divorced normies with kids like them. Incels don't have options whatever age they are.

People dont mature much during one single lifetime.

What frightens me is that, across all cultures and nation's there's the same repeat of that type of tinder profile.

She never grew up...

Imagine buying a used up fleshlight with full price

i just see trash