Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Local teenagers think im cool for sitting alone in my car all day smoking

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Its a little funny and curious to me, they seem to think I've made it or something, since I sit in an old bmw just like ER and I smoke all day long and watch YouTube. The car is my comfy place so I prefer it to my overcrowded shit moldy house.

I dont know why they want to interact with me but they occasionally ask for a cigarette or do things that seem to be to attract my attention. I wish I could explain to these kids (15-16yrs) that if they end up like me they will be considering the rope daily and it becomes a blurry monotony of days which all seem meaningless and hopeless because there are no more major milestones just getting older and health deteriorating.

It also makes me realise how much my brain has rotted, this 15 year old kid was way faster and articulate than me in the conversation we had, and he knew the slang and had confidence to say what he wanted. Meanwhile I was scared of saying things that make me look even more retarded, which in turn makes me look empty headed anyway.

If I had a better brain and I was worthy of respect as a leader than I might have tried to make money using these guys, make them work for me in some way and lead us all to wealth and escape from this ghetto shithole but I dont have the skills or knowledge and these guys are far more neurotypical than me so they'll probably figure out making legal money in a few years like everyone else did except my family.

Don't know why I shared this but I have nobody else to tell so if you have any thoughts lemme know and if not then don't worry because this is just the ramblings of a crazy person.

If you live in the ghetto and they look up to you you should be a role model to them. Maybe you are too far gone but they aren’t, so help them out a little and lead them to the right path.

ask them for le prime pussy

If you live in the ghetto and they look up to you you should be a role model to them. Maybe you are too far gone but they aren’t, so help them out a little and lead them to the right path.
How exactly do I do that lmao, just change my whole self and life?

ask them for le prime pussy
They are guys

You are attracting their attention but I don't think it's in a good way tbh
They might see you as the doomer meme and as a person to take videos of for social media clout but that's about it imo.

You are attracting their attention but I don't think it's in a good way tbh
They might see you as the doomer meme and as a person to take videos of for social media clout but that's about it imo.
Yeah worded title badly. They don't think I'm cool im pretty sure they want something out of me though. But they do walk around blasting loud music like niggers so maybe they think smoking is good. There was one fag that walked past me videoing me once though but he was an older guy

Yeah wonder title badly. They don't think I'm cool im pretty sure they want something out of me though.
Your gut feeling is probably correct tbh
But they do walk around blasting loud music like niggers so maybe they think smoking is good
Nah I think they just see you as an accessory to be around. They might "look up to you" for now but in typical normie fashion they could backstab you and start making fun of you once/if others start shit talking you for whatever reason.

I'd advise you not to draw attention to yourself in public by doing such things like smoking in your car imo it looks weird to normies and they pick up on that and pretend to act friendly. But really it's their passive aggressive way of telling you to stop doing what you are doing and cope that way in private imo.

Your gut feeling is probably correct tbh

Nah I think they just see you as an accessory to be around. They might "look up to you" for now but in typical normie fashion they could backstab you and start making fun of you once/if others start shit talking you for whatever reason.

I'd advise you not to draw attention to yourself in public by doing such things like smoking in your car imo it looks weird to normies and they pick up on that and pretend to act friendly. But really it's their passive aggressive way of telling you to stop doing what you are doing and cope that way in private imo.
Yeah figured. Well my reaction to that is to continue because fuck them. Shit neighbours anyway so I'm going to carry on because they cant and won't stop me. There is nowhere else for me to smoke and I like smoking in my car. If they you confront me about it directly I will tell them to fuck off because even the police have seen me doing this and said nothing.

Yeah figured. Well my reaction to that is to continue because fuck them.
That's what they are counting on. Sometimes in order to cut down on such weird "interested" behavior from normies you have to adjust your "weird" behavior to being relegated in private. I don't like this anymore than you probably do but imo you have to live with what is realistic. For that reason it's good not to go around drawing attention to yourself in public.
Shit neighbours anyway so I'm going to carry on because they cant and won't stop me. There is nowhere else for me to smoke and I like smoking in my car. If they you confront me about it directly I will tell them to fuck off because even the police have seen me doing this and said nothing.
Okay but keep in mind you are going to build a rep as the weird guy that smokes in his car and others are going to mess with you because of that. If I were you I'd stop doing things that draw attention to yourself like that. Again not ideal and you shouldn't have to resort to that or change your actions to fit other's expectations but that's the kind of world this is. Unwanted attention is very detrimental to your psyche ngl.

That's what they are counting on. Sometimes in order to cut down on such weird "interested" behavior from normies you have to adjust your "weird" behavior to being relegated in private. I don't like this anymore than you probably do but imo you have to live with what is realistic. For that reason it's good not to go around drawing attention to yourself in public.

Okay but keep in mind you are going to build a rep as the weird guy that smokes in his car and others are going to mess with you because of that. If I were you I'd stop doing things that draw attention to yourself like that. Again not ideal and you shouldn't have to resort to that or change your actions to fit other's expectations but that's the kind of world this is. Unwanted attention is very detrimental to your psyche ngl.
Why are they counting on me carring on and plus I've done this for over a year every day so I couldn't really care what they think anymore anyway

from what i see, theyre jus chilling with you because youre of age, and theyre not.

do you give them alcohol/cigs? if so, that's why

Why are they counting on me carring on
They are counting on you carrying on smoking in your car so that they can justify messing with and giving you unwanted attention and spreading the idea that you are a weird guy that usually smokes in his car.
and plus I've done this for over a year every day so I couldn't really care what they think anymore anyway
Okay but if you didn't care about this or how others were reacting to you why did you make a thread about this? To me that shows you still care and this has been bugging you ngl

from what i see, theyre jus chilling with you because youre of age, and theyre not.

do you give them alcohol/cigs? if so, that's why
They already get cigs and weed themselves i live in a real ghetto shithole and its easy for underage people to get anything

They already get cigs and weed themselves i live in a real ghetto shithole and its easy for underage people to get anything
if true, might as well try ascending with them, see if they can hook you up

They are counting on you carrying on smoking in your car so that they can justify messing with and giving you unwanted attention and spreading the idea that you are a weird guy that usually smokes in his car.

Okay but if you didn't care about this or how others were reacting to you why did you make a thread about this? To me that shows you still care and this has been bugging you ngl
I care but way less nowadays I just wonder why they do weird shit. I've never been on good terms with my neighbours and my goal is to move the fuck out of here one day anyway so I dont see a future with these people. That allows me to care less but I guess I still do care.

And well I already have that rep so what difference would it make nowadays. There's a load of niggas that smoke in their cars tbh I learn this from watching my friends uncles back in the day.

I care but way less nowadays I just wonder why they do weird shit. I've never been on good terms with my neighbours and my goal is to move the fuck out of here one day anyway so I dont see a future with these people. That allows me to care less but I guess I still do care.
Even if you don't see a future with these people the more you do this the more the chance of you becoming the meme doomer guy smoking in his car spreading on social media to many people and that impression of you being ingrained in other's heads.
And well I already have that rep so what difference would it make nowadays. There's a load of niggas that smoke in their cars tbh I learn this from watching my friends uncles back in the day.
People don't hold onto the rep they formed of you forever. A long time yeah but that's different from them not being able to change their idea of you. By not smoking in your car gradually you'll lose the rep of being the weird guy that smokes in his car with most of those people.

And yeah there's probably a lot of peeps that smoke in their cars but they can afford to do such sort of "antisocial" activities without catching flak for it imo because of their good looks and already high status. Focusing attention on yourself as a non chad male isn't a good thing unless you are trying to statusmaxx and famemaxx to indirectly gain foid's attention. But even that is cucked.

Congratulations
For being look up to

My condolences
For not being able to improve their lifes

Sell drugs to them & crimemaxx

Focusing attention on yourself
eh, its not like i have a choice in the matter. in fact i even tinted my car at expensive prices to make it so people cant see me as easily. I park my car right into the bush and close the window if someone is walking past so they dont have to breathe the smoke. It's all i can do because it's 0 degrees celsius and I have shit clothes and I hate the cold and all my lighters are shitty so there is no way in fuck im smoking elsewhere,

I live in a ghettoish area. In my 10+ years of residence there, I’ve literally only made one friend, and that was in my high school years, he was a neighbor my age and he was a slow type of black. He stole stuff and got in fights but he was an ok guy. He had a cousin though, 6th grader, dark skin kid, this niglet was the fucking devil. Straight out of a world star hip hop video. On that night I met him though that friend, in one hour, as we walked around the block, I had to see this 10 year old niglet harass and make fun of four random strangers minding their own business. I’ve never felt more out of place and ashamed as a high inhib ricecel that doesn’t like to bother people, and I felt bad for them. However, he didn’t fuck with me, in one instance he even listened to me when I tried to tell him to stop getting in trouble, not that he took it to heart. It stuck with me that this demon niglet didn’t harass me, a skinny framelet Asian, by proxy of being friends with his older cousin. Being Asian living with blacks is brutal, even little niglet kids will be racist to you. The few moments where the young kids don’t treat you like shit is rather nice. During those days, I felt like trying to normiemax with the blacks and maybe I’d find a niche place to fit in. But Now, after taking the blackpill, I find myself revolted by that culture, and normie frauding is much harder.