Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Local IT fag AdvocateDoggy lies about having a girlfriend

Probably a land whale you wouldn't wish in your worst enemy. And he's probably beta buxxing her.

Cucks are lower than incels.

@AllanKing you are chink

This guy is a cuck beyond a belief
If you have to ask why she doesn't want to talk to you...
...well, you're just an ignorant horny idiot, and you need to fuck off, what more can I say.
If you have to ask why she doesn't want to talk to you...
...well, you're just an ignorant horny idiot, and you need to fuck off, what more can I say.
If all you want is to get some pussy, then just buy yourself a fleshlight and shut up.

I’m autistic, not all of us are like him.

Anyone who writes on the Internet that they have a girlfriend doesn't have a girlfriend.

This cuckfaggot untermensch cries his fat ass to sleep every night in his mommy's basement, surrounded by Cheetos, and his only motivation in life is pretending to be a "real man" on da Internets. Hopefully he dies of a heart attack sooner than later, and it's the painful kind, not the type where someone goes peacefully in their sleep.

Anyone who writes on the Internet that they have a girlfriend doesn't have a girlfriend.
It’s common sense really. I bet he’s either larping or he’s banging a tranny. :feelsseriously: Inb4 incelqueers: “TRANS WAHMEN ARE WAHMEN”
No. They are confused and retarded men. AdvocateDoggy is either getting no sex at all (most likely option, he’s a fucking retard). Or he’s banging a tranny and getting shit dick.
gee, what a great sounding life.
I sure wanna personalitymaxx and live like this guy, right guys? :feelsaww:

He’s betabuxxing used up landwhale or dating some fat trans motherfucker.

He must have got her by saying he makes such genius comics on the internet. What a catch.

It’s common sense really. I bet he’s either larping or he’s banging a tranny. :feelsseriously: Inb4 incelqueers: “TRANS WAHMEN ARE WAHMEN”
No. They are confused and retarded men. AdvocateDoggy is either getting no sex at all (most likely option, he’s a fucking retard). Or he’s banging a tranny and getting shit dick.
gee, what a great sounding life.
I sure wanna personalitymaxx and live like this guy, right guys? :feelsaww:
You're back!

Yeah I buy someone who writes autistic novels about us every day is getting his dick sucked.

Then again maybe some niggas really do dumpster dive.

Poor guy. I feel really bad for him tbh. He's in an echo chamber posting Chris Chan level stuff and they only tolerate him because he's on "their side".
And no one is telling him he's putting cringe on the internet :feelsbadman:

Poor guy. I feel really bad for him tbh. He's in an echo chamber posting Chris Chan level stuff and they only tolerate him because he's on "their side".
I don't feel sorry for him, he has the narcissism of a Paul brother

we are. He just wont listen because he’s a coping retard. He is Delusionmaxxing to pretend he has a girlfriend and he thinks it is working

we are. He just wont listen because he’s a coping retard. He is Delusionmaxxing to pretend he has a girlfriend and he thinks it is working
Even if he has a gf it's probably one of those things where she expects him to be GRATEFUL and obedient for her even looking at him. And it's unlikely to be very secure. A guy who draws cringe webcomics for a dying subreddit is unlikely to be top-tier on the list of what women are happy with :feelsbadman:
I don't feel sorry for him, he has the narcissism of a Paul brother
I do. I think he's probably a decent guy but stuck on the wrong side of the tracks. I know he's narcissistic and writes in true Schizo-speak, but it doesn't seem to come from a malicious place

jfl at people falling for this obvious larp

He's probably like Brendio and has dated only e-thots that he's never met IRL while they are fucking Chad IRL.

Advocate told me I'm an ant compared to him because I'm "only" studying on becoming a software engineer while he "owns a business" and "has a GF"

Advocate told me I'm an ant compared to him because I'm "only" studying on becoming a software engineer while he "owns a business" and "has a GF"
what a piece of shit. Also he isn't even 1/5 of a businessman Chris-Chan is. Let that sink in.

advocate doggy is chris chan who went wrong

His dumb comics get 20-30 upvotes and 2 comments at best but he keeps posting that shit like an idiot. Stop it, get some help, even bluepilled IT cucks think you're weird.

what a piece of shit. Also he isn't even 1/5 of a businessman Chris-Chan is. Let that sink in.
His business is collecting plastic bottles and selling them at the recycling plant or the local crack den

lol that guy's comics are so unbelievably autistic. He's either a kid or some 30 year old neckbeard pony fucker. He doesn't even get upvotes on IT.

His business is collecting plastic bottles and selling them at the recycling plant or the local crack den
that's literally a retard job. I remember going to a recycling plant in grade school on a field trip, and they use retards as a last filter for sorting unwanted recyclables.

that's literally a retard job. I remember going to a recycling plant in grade school on a field trip, and they use retards as a last filter for sorting unwanted recyclables.
He probably plays with piss filled bottels

If someone has to brag this much about their girlfriend, something is probably not true about it. If he's happy and has a gf he can just carry on with his life instead of being obsessed with virgins.

He's not a sexhaver you soylent bluepilled copers