Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over lmaoooo at dudes that have to pay child support even if you dont own a child

W8W8W8... let me get this straight... that bitch just went and put some dud's name on a form so that she could get welfare? What kind of cuckery is this? jeesus

D5D0F6FE B34B 4EA8 80E4 B3E4DEE33D19

What the fuck? Roasties can just list your name as the father and make you pay child support? No evidence? No lengthy process? Just as simple as writing your name down and giving you the choice of paying her thousands a month or go to jail?

What the fuck? Roasties can just list your name as the father and make you pay child support? No evidence? No lengthy process? Just as simple as writing your name down and giving you the choice of paying her thousands a month or go to jail?

Yep. But remember, "mUh oPpReSsIon"

Yes bro.

This information was going around the MGTOW forums a few years ago. I know of at least 2 guys that have had this happen to them.

Where is this "Dad By Default" thing law besides Detroit? This sounds like some shit that needs to be fought and I might not live close enough to a battleground.

Thats why u dont donate sperm.
Also in which cucked country happened the case in the vid?

W8W8W8... let me get this straight... that bitch just went and put some dud's name on a form so that she could get welfare? What kind of cuckery is this? jeesus
Cuckery is off the chart boyo. Holy motherfucking fuck.

Where is this "Dad By Default" thing law besides Detroit? This sounds like some shit that needs to be fought and I might not live close enough to a battleground.
Its a lot of places in the US, and also places like france. Even ABC7 says its bad.
Thats why u dont donate sperm.
Also in which cucked country happened the case in the vid?
Detroit, Antarctica.

cuckoldry at its peak

Welcome to cuckedsociety

Its a lot of places in the US, and also places like france. Even ABC7 says its bad.

Most people would say it's bad. It's not "wise insight" to say this law is bad, it's common sense. That's why ABC7 is reporting on it. It comes from a perspective of "How is this legal? Why has no one said anything about this?"

Like Eggy said "welcome to the future baby!"

lol at getting forcibly cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back