Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao, the state of femcels

A what cel? Femcels are a demeaning myth. Fucking foids can't even let an exclusively ugly male problem not revolve around themselves :lasereyes:

I would kill to have a girlfriend like her. She is not ugly.

Femcel
>fem
>cel
Funny GIF
:feelshaha:

This "femcel" said that someone that she loved loved her but she didn't hang out with her due to fear of rejection because she's being single for a while, "female incels" can have people love them.

View: https://youtu.be/qDEKoSNMeoQ?si=Uv7Aefs-tIXQWcrS

I hate this bitch, watched one of her videos. She literally stated "I can't date anyone that isn't physically attractive to me. There's no point." I need to find the clip of her saying that.

Again, they don't exist GrAY. Stop using that retarded term

There's something off about her face and expression, like she's schizo or something

« femcel » jfl I wanna beat her up , stupid attention seeking whore … so tired of those retarded holes.

They all fear getting rejected by chads, so they project those fears on less attractive men.

I checked her socials and she has lots or orbiters and simps that keeps parroting how she is not ugly. Self proclaimed femcel jfl. Proof that even mtb have unlimited smv.

foids only date up

No such thing as femcels