Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Onlyfans model post a video titled "are incels human?"

F

FuckingHateMyLife

Biggest mentalcel on-site
-

View: https://youtu.be/3KOhwHoyaFQ?si=tajrOcjBBsq657Th

The video makes no sense, straight bs

And also jfl at she thinks her onlyfans subscribers arent incels

At the end of the video she said that incels will eventually die out. But she didn't thought about that who will subscribe to her onlyfans then

ironic, foid speaking about not being human

She also failed to realize hypergamy just means today's Chad is tomorrow's incel and the incel numbers will grow.

"incels are angels that fell from the sky." DIe you nigga :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

found the inkler in the comment section.

IncelBait, Foids want attention

1000 cock stare. I lost neurons hearing that voice

I swear to God, if I hear "boo boo poor foids are shamed for their sexuality, my daddy put glass in my vagina to stop me from whoring around" once again, I'll go (to the) ER (in Poppy Playtime chapter 3)
there's no greater crime in this world than a man not fucking foids (while refusing to pay for their whoredom i.e. being a cuck)

foid doesn't have sex: innocent angel, literally better than Jesus (Catholics simping for Mary, kek)
foid has sex: yaaas, you go guuurl, you don't have to settle, put the needs of your pussy first, that's so heckin liberating
man doesn't have sex: omg, stinkler inkler, international terrorist, I hope you die, CIA, catch him and torture him for not worshipping the holy vagina
man has sex (while not being a 0.1% gigachad): omg, men are pigs, they only have one thing on their mind, you're literally a pedophile if you fuck a woman one year younger than you, we must stop the creepy male sexuality

men are put under such an insane societal pressure that talking about women's issues is stupid whataboutism

She's not human. Literal NPC.

Her bluepilled onlyfans incel subscribers paying to see her naked are cheering her on in the comments. :soy::soy:

Those guys watching her arent incels just bluepilled cucks

I can't make it through the video. She's so boring, low-IQ and monotonous, with a textbook thousand cock stare, to boot.

I can't watch a toilet speak, I just wanna hit her in the face.

I can't make it through the video. She's so boring, low-IQ and monotonous, with a textbook thousand cock stare, to boot.
That is the entire female gender in general. Foids are boring and evil, with no personality, and their sole value is the roast beef pussy between their legs.

Same bitch seeking for attention from simps. Foid crying and sad :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm not even mad at her. I see her as simply incapable of relating, let alone imagining being a man and furthermore a man who is an incel. It is so far from her perception of reality that she simply cannot grasp it. Just like a fish cannot imagine flying. We live in the same physical world but we are worlds apart. It's like witnessing a billionaire's kid trying to understand what a homeless person goes through.

First her clients are incels or married man betabuxxing who do not have sex with their wife...

Simps are the worst for accepting to pay onlyfan content, im happy to be able to say that i never paid an onlyfan girl in my life...

This bitch is a women and like every women she live in her fantasy made up world.

Did you now that most if not eveyr foids REALLY THINK that everyman are having a LOT OF SEX ? I hate foids.

Niggers like her are the reason ascension is impossible

Looks dismemberable

Women are a separate species. Ugly men are 2nd class citizens compared to the average foid, they are completely unable to relate at all.
It's like asking aristocrats to relate to the rabble, they can't think about handicapped men without feeling vomit rise up to their mouth.

Incels will always be a thing now, it's simply a byproduct of the industral revolution allowing diseased men and women to proliferate their seed and balloon the mutational load more and more with every generation. Disgusting levels of pollution in the form of xenoestrogens are making newer generations of men less and less sexually dimorphic and women more and more estrogenic (in tandem with birth control this exaggerates all of the negative feminine traits like cunning and hypergamy). In fact I would not be surprised if this whole 'inceldom/lonely man epidemic' is just a precursor for the elites to justify the implementation of widespread gene manipulation.

The video is bullshit, but she is speaking to her market, which consists of the most braindead simps, cucks and all other sorts of bluepilled men. I'm sure they cheer at their kween trash-talking the evil incels, not knowing what she really thinks about her supporters, lmao.

STUPID ASS WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KYS WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

More human than OF whores will ever be.

I swear to God, if I hear "boo boo poor foids are shamed for their sexuality, my daddy put glass in my vagina to stop me from whoring around" once again, I'll go (to the) ER (in Poppy Playtime chapter 3)
there's no greater crime in this world than a man not fucking foids (while refusing to pay for their whoredom i.e. being a cuck)

foid doesn't have sex: innocent angel, literally better than Jesus (Catholics simping for Mary, kek)
foid has sex: yaaas, you go guuurl, you don't have to settle, put the needs of your pussy first, that's so heckin liberating
man doesn't have sex: omg, stinkler inkler, international terrorist, I hope you die, CIA, catch him and torture him for not worshipping the holy vagina
man has sex (while not being a 0.1% gigachad): omg, men are pigs, they only have one thing on their mind, you're literally a pedophile if you fuck a woman one year younger than you, we must stop the creepy male sexuality

men are put under such an insane societal pressure that talking about women's issues is stupid whataboutism

Who cares about what a filthy attention seeking OF whore has to say? The fact that she posts her nudes online and capitalizes off her male orbiters makes her opinions invalid.

View: https://youtu.be/3KOhwHoyaFQ?si=tajrOcjBBsq657Th

The video makes no sense, straight bs

And also jfl at she thinks her onlyfans subscribers arent incels

At the end of the video she said that incels will eventually die out. But she didn't thought about that who will subscribe to her onlyfans then

Everyone hating on her when she's being a real one and saying what women really think about us

honestly she's probably as based as normies/women get tbh

still cucked to buy her OF though don't do that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back