Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting LMAo how do you gain weight

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just weighted myself....130 lbs JFL...a 21 year old male

giphy.gif

Thats ideal for a woman, just hwat the fuck am I supposed to do

i wouldn't even try if i were you

you literally have to eat 4,000+ calories EVERY SINGLE DAY, literally stuff food down your mouth like a literal FUCKING PIG and maybe even hop on GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) to get 5,000+ calories

what's the result? ...hmm like 10-20 pounds gain jfl. Not worth doing. Also you will barely look different.

It's pretty easy tbh,as long as you're not a poorcel.

i wouldn't even try if i were you

you literally have to eat 4,000+ calories EVERY SINGLE DAY, literally stuff food down your mouth like a literal FUCKING PIG and maybe even hop on GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) to get 5,000+ calories

what's the result? ...hmm like 10-20 pounds gain jfl. Not worth doing. Also you will barely look different.

Im too ashamed to even go outside in a T shirt because my arms are so thin, yet my parents are giving me shit for rocking long sleeves when its 80+ outside

This is so fucking retarded and I just cant eat tbh, GOMAD sounds easy but is it legit?

EDIT Just googled it, cow milk is so full of estrogen that you should only drink it if you are transitioning tbh

It's pretty easy tbh,as long as you're not a poorcel.
This. I was in the same boat as op, complete manlet entering my early twenties, then I started drinking two ensures a day in between meals and I got to a healthy weight within the span of a year. Spent a long time hovering around 130-140 then bulked up and I'm now around 190 pounds which makes me look much more filled out. But yeah ensures are kinda expensive, the equate shakes are a bit cheaper and you can buy them by the 24 pack at Walmart for a decent price

Im too ashamed to even go outside in a T shirt because my arms are so thin, yet my parents are giving me shit for rocking long sleeves when its 80+ outside

This is so fucking retarded and I just cant eat tbh, GOMAD sounds easy but is it legit?

lol are you literally me bro

i literally only wear hoodies and long sleeve, seriously i'd rather die than wear a shirt, even in long sleeve i feel uncomfortable as fuck everyone is watching me and shit. even though i'm 5"11 and about 155

and yes, it's actually one of the only weight gaining advices that works, but it can leave you with a lot of fat, you should have some sort of exercise routine while doing it. i mean i never had the dedication to do taht anyway. fuck drinking literally a gallon of milk every day just lol.

Oreos should do the trick.

I know the struggle. Fast metabolism is a gift and a curse

You could do push ups all day long. You will gain muscle, but what's the point. You can't escape inceldom, unless your weight is the only thing barring you.

lol are you literally me bro

i literally only wear hoodies and long sleeve, seriously i'd rather die than wear a shirt, even in long sleeve i feel uncomfortable as fuck everyone is watching me and shit. even though i'm 5"11 and about 155

and yes, it's actually one of the only weight gaining advices that works, but it can leave you with a lot of fat, you should have some sort of exercise routine while doing it. i mean i never had the dedication to do taht anyway. fuck drinking literally a gallon of milk every day just lol.
Im the same eheight....but 130, Id kill to be 155 that sounds like almost ideal

Then again youre at least a 7 facially as well, you probably have that toned Chad body as well to complement your face
Oreos should do the trick.
To eat enough oreos to gain any amount of weight is just asking for diabetes. Don't do this op

Im the same eheight....but 130, Id kill to be 155 that sounds like almost ideal

Then again youre at least a 7 facially as well, you probably have that toned Chad body as well to complement your face

im skinny lol. actually 2-3 years ago i was 120, so i know how you feel. i gained weight literally out of nowhere.

i just wear full tracksuits even when its 30 degrees i cannot let the world see my 5.5 inch wrists even in the event that i do have to leave the house

im skinny lol. actually 2-3 years ago i was 120, so i know how you feel. i gained weight literally out of nowhere.

Delayed puberty tbh...your mind just needs to catch up with your looks now and you will be out of here in no time, its a matter of weeks before you start slaying
Do you workout?
No, Id collapse at m BMI, Im trying to conserve energy as much as possible by just staying in my bed all day

How tall are you?
5 11

Lack of bone mass or fast metabolism

I wish I was like you OP. I'm currently at 25 bmi so borderline overweight. I've always been skinnyfat or fat. Just yesterday I ate 4000kcal so I have to fast today.
It's so easy for me to eat over 2000kcal. I'll never understand skellies.

You could do push ups all day long. You will gain muscle, but what's the point. You can't escape inceldom, unless your weight is the only thing barring you.
Do you workout?

Working out without eating a huge caloric/protein surplus is not going to give you anything ffs. What does working out do? Burn calories. If you don't eat enough calories to make up for that, then your body will start eating itself. Effectively REDUCING the amount of muscle you have.
Surely people who are into exercise know this?

Besides, if you don't eat enough calories you'll be too weak to do any proper exercises to begin with.

You have good genetics in terms of global warming, btw

I haven't eaten anything since I was 3 years old and I'm skinny-fat

JFL when one wants to GAIN weight... unreal. :feelsmega::feelstastyman:

I haven’t known what being thin was like in many years, definitely had a tougher life.

GOMAD and lift heavy weights then put them back down again.
I was 6' and 140lbs and am now 175lbs about 12 months later. I'm trying to looksmax but I still think it's over.