Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living from social security

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
Hello Brocells

I made a second suicide attempt with a rope. It failed an I was sent to a mental hospital where my schizophrenia is treated. I was led out after 2 months and I now live from social security. That's 1000$ per month plus rent, health insurance, medicine all in all 2800$ per month. I really enjoy living from the government as I have to pay for nothing and I have to work 0h a day. Women now basically pay my life via the government and its great because they need to work and I get all the benefits. I don't know what all the people have just because I do not want to work and all I want is my social security do you know why people's working despise me ?

based NEETcel. i have to wageslave when im done with uni since i live in 3rd world shithole.

Gigabased, leech on the rotten system as long as you can. Be sure every woman is heavier burden with all of their paid benefits.

I thought there were no gibs in the US, wtf

40251.jpg

cherub-biblically-accurate-angel.gif

Schizos get the best neetbux.

Hello Brocells

I made a second suicide attempt with a rope. It failed an I was sent to a mental hospital where my schizophrenia is treated. I was led out after 2 months and I now live from social security. That's 1000$ per month plus rent, health insurance, medicine all in all 2800$ per month. I really enjoy living from the government as I have to pay for nothing and I have to work 0h a day. Women now basically pay my life via the government and its great because they need to work and I get all the benefits. I don't know what all the people have just because I do not want to work and all I want is my social security do you know why people's working despise me ?
I wouldn’t want to be schizo even if I got paid a million per month.

Hello Brocells

Men are the primary taxpayers dude

Hello Brocells

SS doesnt PAY enough for rent, so I dont get it, UNLESS you have free subsidized housing?

Hello Brocells

Im also a NEET, Fuck working for a society that doesnt care about ya, I was gonna sui aswell but hopped on NEETbuxx instead.

Ssi and section 8 is the neet dream. Todd is living it up

based NEETmaxxing, exploit the system as much as you can.

The mentalcels get paid more than actual physically disabled people in the UK, maybe it's time to Schitzomaxx.

Hello Brocells

908.jpg

Same. Living on gibs due to schizophrenia. You simultaneously make chads and stacies pay for your existence and bleed the ZOG dry. Every inkwell should aspire to schizomaxx.

So how is your schizophrenia? Pretty bad if you tried to rope, I guess.

Same SSI situation here, feels good

Gigabased, leech on the rotten system as long as you can. Be sure every woman is heavier burden with all of their paid benefits.
this