Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Living as an unattractive male is hell and there’s nothing I can do about it.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I hate this. I’m viewed as invisible. If I talk to the opposite sex it feels shit because I know they they are probably creeped out/uncomfortable in my presence, so I’ve learnt to just avoid them. People just...don’t want me to be around them. Friendships/connections never last, so I can’t form anything meaningful. It all makes me feel so isolated, emotionally empty, and generally shit about myself.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
you have some CHOices brothER

you just don't any fucking balls

you're a timid fuck. just admit it

yeah.. I don't really even have the option of talking to foids anymore because i'm studying engineering and the few foids have boyfriends. Wish I did gender studies now jfl

Well. For one thing, your not a beta buxx.

You can not work, and survive.

Sell plasma. Live in a van.

So there's that

imagine wanting to associate with normies

relatable, it feels like everything you do is futile and moreover you feel like an invisible ghost to everyone who surrounds you

that's why it absolutely irritates me when my parents or anyone else says ''just go outside bro, you'll make a lot of friends with muh personality'', yeah as if they gave a single shit about me wanting to befriend them, let alone knowing I even exist
imagine wanting to associate with normies
it's almost as if humans are social creatures by nature, and normies are the vast majority

Good fucking luck finding a blackpilled trucel in the wild who also shares your interests, bcuz most of them likely are a bunch of bluepilled fags

I have nobody. Greed replaces love and frens. It’s a shakedown and they pay when I get most everything free.

2BB702C3 B0EC 4AF3 B64D 57EABC6EEFF5

relatable, it feels like everything you do is futile and moreover you feel like an invisible ghost to everyone who surrounds you

that's why it absolutely irritates me when my parents or anyone else says ''just go outside bro, you'll make a lot of friends with muh personality'', yeah as if they gave a single shit about me wanting to befriend them, let alone knowing I even exist

it's almost as if humans are social creatures by nature, and normies are the vast majority

Good fucking luck finding a blackpilled trucel in the wild who also shares your interests, bcuz most of them likely are a bunch of bluepilled fags
i wanna ted kacynski hermitmaxx

i wanna ted kacynski hermitmaxx
at this point it's pretty much the only choice we have

once I finish my CS degree I just wanna make some sort of passive revenue app so I can NEET and gtfo this soyciety

that or cryptomaxx

"muh you're just a glowie"

I never encouraged him to do anything

I just called him out for what he is, a timid coward.
I mean you never did anything about it either, so you're a timid coward too.

I mean you never did anything about it either, so you're a timid coward too.
im not the one making a whiny thread about how im gonna rope

also i have things to do in this life. why would i go E-R when i have things to look forward to?

also i have things to do in this life. why would i go E-R when i have things to look forward to?
Then why are you here?
Lol

Then why are you here?

Lol
what do you mean, why am i here? because i feel like making some posts?