Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living a disciplined life seems exhausting and impossible for me, I don't think I'd like it (gym, proper eating, self-improvement, social skills etc.)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Every once in a while I stumble upon these fake people on the internet, showing how they live incredibly disciplined, how they go to the gym and eat healthy and wear nice clothes and they constantly improve and work on themselves, they have good jobs they do this and that, they have a large social circle etc...

That's exhausting tbh. Yeah I'd probably like to have that life, but to be honest it was impossible for me to ever get that, I'm just not that kind of person. I've always been a guy who struggled to get out of the house, much less live like that. I'm not even sure if I'm envious of those people, I'd be miserable living like that. Or maybe not, idk, I'm miserable now, but at least I get to rot and not have to put much effort into anything.

Some “fake people” do that stuff and make money off it. It’s a practical lifestyle that most people don’t have lol, even with a social circle or job.

i would do anything if i thought it made success reasonably certain, but nothing is certain anymore when every avenue is overloaded with desperate guys and even luck no longer exists (you can't get lucky anymore when people are milking every opportunity so hard and emptying all the shelves)

To have a disciplined life, one must be content with what he has and achieved, we have seen nothing but despair so how can we put ourselves together and do what these normies do?

To have a disciplined life, one must be content with what he has and achieved, we have seen nothing but despair so how can we put ourselves together and do what these normies do?
you're not supposed to be slugging it out and gritting your teeth like this for more than a few months or years
but society has successfully gaslit you and all of us into thinking it's normal to "take it on the chin" for 15 years until it's paypig betabux time

Some “fake people” do that stuff and make money off it. It’s a practical lifestyle that most people don’t have lol, even with a social circle or job.
Not even necessarily fake. But survivorbias, luck and starting privilige play a big role often.
you're not supposed to be slugging it out and gritting your teeth like this for more than a few months or years
but society has successfully gaslit you and all of us into thinking it's normal to "take it on the chin" for 15 years until it's paypig betabux time
Temporarily embarassed millionaires and chads...

Last edited:
Even if you have a strong routine, you'd feel screwed because no reward.

I only gymcel (at home) and eat semi-properly because I feel even more suicidal when I don't exercise for a few days or eat like complete garbage.

We have no motivation to do anything because we don't have a girlfriend that sucks are dick and gives us validation because were sub 3 genetic dog shit.